League 2 Opta Facts: March 29 - 30
Barnet v Dagenham and Redbridge
- Barnet have won four and lost none of their last seven home games in League Two.
- The Daggers have dropped more points from leading positions (24) than any other team in League Two.
- Barnet have managed to register just three goals in the opening 15 minutes of League Two matches this season; fewer than any other side.
- Midfielder Medy Elito has scored three penalties in his last four games for Dagenham and Redbridge.
Bradford City v Southend United
- The Bantams' players have picked up just 34 cards this season (32Y 2R); fewer than any other side in the division.
- Southend have scored 70% of their goals (37 of 53) in the second half of League Two matches this season.
- Bradford City have scored all seven of the penalties they have been awarded in League Two this season.
- Only York City (4) have won fewer points from their last 10 league games than Southend United (9).
- Southend have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 10 games; conceding 16 goals in those games.
Oxford United v Morecambe
- Oxford have won just two and lost four of their last eight home league matches.
- 35% of the goals Morecambe have conceded this season (19 of 54) have come after the 76th minute.
- United have scored just four goals in their last seven home games in League Two, conceding 10.
- Morecambe have lost each of their last three League Two games on the road.
Port Vale v Cheltenham Town
- Port Vale are yet to lose a game in League Two that they have lead in this season, winning 19 and drawing two of 21 games.
- Cheltenham have won none of their last four league games away from home (D3 L1).
- Port Vale have scored 12 headed goals this season; a high for League Two.
- Only Dagenham and Redbridge (24) have dropped more points from leading positions this season than Cheltenham Town (23).
- 28 of Port Vale's 69 goals this season (41%) have been scored in the final 30 minutes of matches.
Rochdale v Aldershot Town
- Rochdale have won two and lost three of their last seven league games at home.
- Aldershot are without a win in five games (D3 L2).
- Aldershot have won just two points from losing positions this season; a low for the division.
- Rochdale's Robert Grant has fired in more shots (88; excluding blocked) than any other player in League Two.
Rotherham United v AFC Wimbledon
- Rotherham have battled back to claim 19 points from losing positions in League Two this season. Only Southend (20) have clawed back more.
- AFC Wimbeldon have won four of their last five in League Two (L1), with that defeat coming in their last away game.
- No side have been involved in fewer draws than Rotherham this season (7).
- The Dons have allowed their opponents to score 14 in the opening 15 minutes of league matches this season; more than any other League Two side.
Wycombe Wanderers v Accrington Stanley
- Wycombe are without a win in three (D1 L2) and have won just two of their last eight in League Two (D1 L5).
- Accrington Stanley have won just four points from losing positions this season in League Two. Only Aldershot (2) have won fewer.
- Wycombe have scored more goals (12) in the opening 15 minutes of matches than any other team in League Two.
- Only York City (16) have failed to score in more league matches this season than Accrington Stanley (15).
Northampton Town v Torquay United
- The Cobblers have picked up more points at home than any other team in League Two this season (47).
- Only York City (4) have won fewer points from their last 10 league games than Torquay United (9).
- Northampton Town have bagged 18 goals after the 76th minute of their league matches this season; a league-high.
- Torquay have won just three of their 20 games on the road in League Two this season (D8 L9).
Plymouth Argyle v Exeter City
- Plymouth have won three and lost just one of their last five in the league.
- Only Port Vale (4) have dropped fewer points from leading positions than Exeter City (7).
- Argyle have conceded just seven goals in their last 11 home games; and never more than one on any single occasion.
- Exeter have conceded 10 headed goals in the League Two this season; more than any other team.
Bristol Rovers v York City
- No side have picked up more points from January 1st than Bristol Rovers (32 from 16 games). York are bottom of the League Two table from January 1st having claimed just 10 points in 2013.
- York have lead in just 15 games this season; fewer occasions than any other team in League Two.
- Rovers have kept just seven clean sheets this season; a league-low. However, they have kept three clean sheets in their last five league games.
- No side have conceded fewer headed goals than York City this season (2; level with Fleetwood and Port Vale) in League Two.
- York are the only side in the fourth tier yet to have a player sent off this season.
Burton Albion v Chesterfield
- Over the last 10 games, Burton Albion have picked up more points (21) than any other team in the league.
- Chesterfield are the only team in League Two yet to be awarded a penalty this season.
- Burton Albion have battled back to claim 19 points from losing positions in League Two this season. Only Southend (20) have clawed back more.
- Chesterfield's last five away league matches have been settled by a single goal (two 1-0 wins, two 1-0 defeats and a 2-1 defeat).
Fleetwood Town v Gillingham
- Fleetwood Town and Gillingham (both 16) have kept more clean sheets than any other teams in League Two this season.
- Gillingham have won more points away from home this season (41) than any other team in League Two.
- Fleetwood's players have been caught offside more often than any other players in the league (118).
- Gillingham are unbeaten in six games, winning two and drawing four. Their run is the current longest unbeaten run in League Two.