League Cup Quarter Final Opta Facts - December 19
- Ross McCormack has scored six goals in his last eight League Cup appearances.
- Leeds have won six and lost one of their last seven League Cup matches.
- This is the first time Leeds have progressed beyond the Fourth Round of the League Cup since reaching the final in 1996.
- Leeds and Chelsea have been drawn twice before in the League Cup with the Blues progressing on both occasions.
- The Whites have kept clean sheets in three of their last four League Cup matches.
- Gary Cahill has scored in each of the last two rounds of the League Cup for the Blues.
- Chelsea have won three penalties in their two League Cup matches this season.
- The Londoners have won nine and lost none of their last 11 away games in the League Cup, though they did exit on penalties after one of the two drawn games.