League One Opta Facts – September 27
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
MK Dons v Charlton
- Three of the previous four league meetings between these two sides have been won by the home team.
All four of the goals in the last three league games between MK Dons and Charlton have arrived in the second half.
- MK Dons are unbeaten at home so far this season in League One, winning twice & drawing twice.
- Charlton have won all four of their league games away from home this season.
The Addicks have scored more goals than any other team in the league (20).
Wycombe v Preston
- Wycombe have not won any of their last eight meetings with Preston, with the Chairboys' last victory coming in the Division Three playoff final in May 1994.
Preston have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four away trips to Wycombe.
Only Exeter City (4) have scored fewer goals in the league than Wycombe (6) this season.
Preston have won six successive games in League One.
- There have been five red cards in the last four meetings between Wycombe and Preston at Adams Park.
- Wycombe have collected eight points from only six goals in League Two this season.
- Stuart Beavon has scored four goals in his last three appearances for the Chairboys.