League One Opta Facts | 1 February
Bristol City v Carlisle
- Bristol City have won five consecutive league games against Carlisle, scoring 12 and keeping three clean sheets.
- Carlisle have failed to score in three of the last four league meetings with Bristol City at Ashton Gate (D1 L3).
- Bristol City have lost just once when they have taken the lead in League One this season, winning four and drawing six.
- Carlisle are without an away win in their last six, losing five (D1).
- United's clean sheet against MK Dons on Tuesday night was their first in 10 league matches.
Coventry v Walsall
- Coventry have gone five home games unbeaten against Walsall in league competition (W3 D2).
- Walsall have conceded 12 goals in their last four league games against Coventry, an average of three goals per game.
- 28 of Coventry's 55 league goals this season have been scored in the final 15 minutes of both halves (12 between 31-45 and 16 from 76-90).
- Walsall have allowed their opponents to score just one goal in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season; a divisional low.
- Coventry City are without a clean sheet in their last 12 in the league, shipping 25 goals in that run.
Crawley v Stevenage
- Crawley have failed to keep a clean sheet against Stevenage in the three previous meetings in the third tier of English football.
- Stevenage won the reverse fixture earlier this season (2-0), courtesy of goals from Peter Hartley and Michael Doughty.
- Crawley have scored just 11 first-half goals this season, fewer than any other team in the division.
- Stevenage's last three games have produced just four goals in total.
- The Red Devils have won two and lost just one of their last six in League One (D3).
Crewe v Sheff Utd
- Crewe have picked up just one victory in their last 11 games against Sheffield United in league competition (D3 L7).
- In their last five league games against Crewe, Sheffield United have alternated between scoring exactly three goals and no goals.
- The Blades' 26 league matches this season have produced just 61 goals in total; 2.35 per game.
- Crewe have dropped a league-high 12 points from winning positions at home this season. They are also yet to claim a point after falling behind at Valley Parade.
- Sheffield United are unbeaten in five league games at home (W2 D3) but without a win away from home in four (D2 L2).
Gillingham v Port Vale
- The Gills have netted in each of their last eight home league games against Port Vale (W5 D1 L2).
- Port Vale have won three of the last four league meetings against Gillingham (L1).
- Only Preston (12) have netted more headed goals than Gillingham (11) so far this season.
- The Vale have lost four of their last six on the road in League One (W2), including the last three in a row.
- Port Vale's Carl Dickinson has been shown nine yellow cards this season in League One; having committed just 18 fouls.
MK Dons v Tranmere
- MK Dons have won their last five home games against Tranmere in league competition, keeping five clean sheets in the process.
- Tranmere ended a run of five consecutive league defeats to MK Dons with a 3-2 win in the reverse fixture earlier this season.
- The Dons have scored 13 times from outside the area this season; more than any other team.
- Rovers have conceded 10 goals inside the first 15 minutes of their league matches this season; a joint-high with Stevenage.
- Tranmere have attempted fewer shots (201) than any other team in League One this season.
Peterborough v Colchester
- Peterborough have gone three league games without a win against Colchester, losing two and drawing the other.
- Colchester have netted in each of their last eight league visits to Peterborough (W3 D1 L4).
- Peterborough have scored 11 goals in their last three games, winning two (L1). They conceded eight in those three matches.
- Colchester are unbeaten in their last three matches on the road, winning twice (D1) and keeping two clean sheets.
- No-one has seen more players sent-off this season in League One than Peterborough (7; level with Tranmere).
Preston v Notts County
- Preston are unbeaten in their last five at home to Notts County in league competition, winning three (D2).
- Notts County have failed to score in four of the last five matches against Preston at Deepdale.
- The Lilywhites have been involved in more 0-0 draws this season than any other League One side (3).
- Based on league results since Shaun Derry was appointed manager (November 6th), Notts County would be 10th in the table.
- Preston have won just two of their last seven at home in League One (D4 L1).
Rotherham v Leyton Orient
- After winning four consecutive home league matches against the O's between 1994 and 1999, the Millers have failed to win their last two (D1 L1).
- Leyton Orient have scored in eight of the last nine league meetings with Rotherham, but have won just two (D2 L5).
- Only Wolves (9) have scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes of League One matches this season than Rotherham United (8).
- No-one has picked up more points from their last six games than Leyton Orient (16 points; level with Brentford).
- Orient have scored in 26 of their 27 league matches this season. Preston North End are the only team to have stopped the O's from scoring.
Shrewsbury v Brentford
- Shrewsbury have gone eight league games without a win against Brentford, losing three (D5).
- Brentford have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three league games against Shrewsbury.
- The Shrews have lost their last six at home in the league, scoring just one and conceding 10.
- Brentford are unbeaten in 17 league matches (W15 D2); the longest current run in the top four tiers of English football.
Swindon v Oldham
- There have been 20 goals scored in the last six league meetings between these two sides at the County Ground, an average of 3.3 goals per game.
- Oldham have won three of their last five league games against Swindon (D1 L1), with just one of those wins arriving at Swindon.
- Oldham have lost four and won two of their last six in League One.
- Swindon have won each of their last four at home, conceding one goal in each match.
- The Latics have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last six away games in the league.
Wolves v Bradford
- Wolves have netted in each of the last seven home games against Bradford in league competition, winning four (D1 L2).
- There have been 15 goals scored in the last four league meetings between these two sides at Molineux, an average of 3.75 goals per game.
- Only Brentford (W12 D1 L2, 37 points) have a better home record in League One this season than Wolves (W10 D3 L2, 33 points).
- The Bantams have drawn each of their last three matches, and have been involved in more draws than any other team in the Football League or Premier League (13).
- Bradford are without a win in their last 10 League One matches (D7 L3).