League One Opta Facts - 17th December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bournemouth v Sheffield Utd
- The Cherries have only won one of their previous 11 meetings with the Blades in all competitions, losing six.
- The Blades have never lost at the home of Bournemouth, winning each of their last three.
- Bournemouth have now kept four successive clean sheets.
- Sheffield United have scored in each of their last nine league games, the longest current run of its kind in the division.
- Ched Evans has netted eight goals in the Blades' last five games in all competitions.
Bury v Brentford
- Both of the last two meetings between Bury and Brentford in 2008/09 ended 1-0 to the home side.
- Indeed, none of the last nine clashes between the Shakers and the Bees have ended in draws.
Brentford are unbeaten in eight games on the road.
- The Shakers have found the net in nine of their last 10 League One outings.
Brentford have failed to score in two of their last three games (in all competitions).
Carlisle v Wycombe
- The last five clashes between Carlisle and Wycombe have seen just four goals scored in total.
- Each have the last two clashes between the Cumbrians and the Chairboys at Brunton Park have ended 1-0 (one win to each side).
- Wycombe have only kept one clean sheet all season.
- Marcello Trotta has scored in each of his two appearances for the Chairboys.
- The Cumbrians have only lost two points from winning positions this season, a league-low.
- Wycombe have netted a higher percentage of goals in the opening 15 minutes (22%) than any other side in the third tier.
Charlton v Oldham
- Oldham have only scored two goals in total in their last six meetings with the Addicks.
- Charlton are unbeaten in nine meetings with the Latics, winning three and drawing six.
- Oldham have drawn their last three away games.
- The Addicks have taken more points from their last six games than any other team in the division (16).
- Yann Kermogant has netted in each of Charlton's last two games.
- Oldham have scored a higher percentage of goals in the first half than any other team in League One (63%).
Chesterfield v Walsall
- Chesterfield have already beaten Walsall 2-1 in the JP Trophy this season.
- Walsall have only won one of their last seven trips to the home of the Spireites.
- Chesterfield have now gone 11 games since their last league win, whilst Walsall have been waiting seven games for their latest victory.
- These two sides have both been awarded a joint-low of just 21 yellow cards this term.
- The Spireites have conceded more goals in the closing 15 minutes than any other team in League One this season (10).
Exeter v Scunthorpe
- None of the last five meetings between Exeter and Scunthorpe have ended in home wins.
- The Iron have scored first in each of their last three clashes with the Grecians, but have won none of them.
- Scunthorpe have drawn more games than any other team in the division (nine).
- The Iron have lost more points from winning positions than any other team in League One this term (15).
- Exeter have scored a higher percentage of goals in the final 15 minutes (30%) than any other side in the division.
Hartlepool v Colchester
- Six of the last seven meetings between Hartlepool and Colchester have been won by the home side, with the other ending in a draw.
- Pool netted in the 88th minute in both meetings with the U's last term.
- Hartlepool have lost six successive home games for the first time in their league career.
- Colchester have failed to score in each of their last three league games on the road.
- The U's have only managed one clean sheet in their last nine league games.
Notts County v Leyton Orient
- County's 3-2 win in this fixture last season is their only win in eight against Orient.
- The Magpies have also gone eight games against the O's in all competitions without keeping a clean sheet.
- County have scored more goals from the penalty spot than any other team in League One (five).
- A league-high 75% of goals the Magpies have conceded this season have come after the half-time interval.
- Leyton Orient have only lost one of their last 11 league games - a 0-1 loss at League One high flyers Sheffield Wednesday.
Rochdale v Yeovil
- Both meetings between Rochdale and Yeovil last season ended 1-0 to the away team.
- Seven of the last nine goals in this fixture have been netted after the half-time interval.
- The Glovers have been shown more yellow cards (47) than any other team in the division this season.
- Rochdale have only managed one clean sheet in their last 12 league games combined.
Yeovil are unbeaten in four league games, their longest run without defeat of the season.
Sheffield Wed v Huddersfield
- Huddersfield have won their last three games against Wednesday without conceding and have only lost one of their last seven against the Owls.
- Three of the last four clashes between Wednesday and the Terriers have ended 1-0 to the home team.
- The Owls have kept three successive clean sheets at Hillsborough.
- After going 43 league games without defeat, Huddersfield have lost their last two league games without finding the net.
- Ryan Lowe has netted in the last 10 minutes of two of the Owls' last three league games.
Wednesday have conceded a quarter of their goals in the opening 15 minutes - the biggest percentage of all teams.
Stevenage v Tranmere
- This will be the first ever competitive meeting between Stevenage and Tranmere.
- Tranmere have enjoyed more clean sheets than any other team in the third tier this campaign - nine.
- Stevenage's last three league games have all ended in goalless draws.
- Rovers have lost their last two league games, scoring none and conceding five in total.
Stevenage are the only League One side yet to concede in the opening 15 minutes.
MK Dons v Preston
- This will be the first ever competitive meeting between the MK Dons (excluding games played as Wimbledon) and Preston North End.
- MK Dons are currently enjoying the longest winning running in League One (five games).
- Jabo Ibehre has netted in four of the MK Dons' last five league matches.
- Managerless Preston have failed to score in three of their last four league games, netting only once in the other.
- No League One side has gained more points from losing positions than the Dons this season (12).