League One Opta Facts - 25 October
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Brentford v Stevenage
- Brentford knocked Stevenage out of the Football League Trophy last season with a 1-0 victory.
- Brentford have drawn their last three league games, they have not drawn four in a row since April 2006.
- Stevenage have won only one of their last six league games, slipping from sixth to 14th.
Bury v Notts County
- The last two league meetings between Bury and Notts County (2009-10) produced a total of 11 goals.
- Bury have lost only one of their last six meetings with County.
- Bury have won three of their last four League One games.
- The Magpies have won two of their last three League One away games.
Carlisle v Sheffield Wednesday
- Four of the last five meetings between Carlisle and Sheffield Wednesday have been won by the away side.
- Only seven of Carlisle's 21 points this season have come at home.
- Sheffield Wednesday would be 15th this season if only away games counted.
- The Owls have taken seven points from their last three road trips, however.
Colchester v Bournemouth
- Colchester's last three league games v Bournemouth have seen the U's win by two goals to one.
- None of the last seven meetings between the sides has ended as a draw.
- Colchester have won just two of their last nine league games
- The U's have conceded exactly two goals in their last three league games.
- Bournemouth have won only two of their last 12 league games but eight of their 12 points this season have come away from home.
Hartlepool v Tranmere
- The last four meetings between Hartlepool and Tranmere have produced a total of only four goals.
- In fact, four of the last six games between ‘Pool and Rovers have gone under 1.5 goals.
- None of Hartlepool's last nine league games have ended as a draw.
- Tranmere have taken one point from their last three League One away games.
Preston v Oldham
- Preston have won each of their last five games against Oldham but have not played them since December 1999.
- Preston have lost their last four league games in succession. They have not lost five in a row since January 2003.
- North End have not kept a clean sheet since August.
- None of Oldham's last seven league games have ended as a draw.
Rochdale v Chesterfield
- Four of the last five meetings between Rochdale and Chesterfield have seen over 2.5 goals.
- None of the last seven meetings between Dale and the Spireites have ended as a draw, with Chesterfield winning three of the last four.
- Dale have taken only five points from their last six league games.
- Chesterfield have lost their last five league games, they last lost six in a row in September 2003.
Scunthorpe v Huddersfield
- Scunthorpe and Huddersfield last met in 2008-09 when the Terriers did a home and away double against the Lincolnshire team.
- Jordan Rhodes has scored six goals in his last two league games (two hat-tricks), and eight in his last three.
- Scunthorpe's last two league games have ended 0-0.
- The Iron have failed to score more than two goals in any of their league games this season.
- If Huddersfield win this match it will be the first time since April 2005 that the Terriers have won five league games in succession.
Sheffield Utd v MK Dons
- Sheffield United have only won one of their last four home league games.
- Five of the last seven MK Dons league games have ended as draws.
- The Dons have taken one point from their last three League One away games.
- Clinton Morrison has scored three goals in his last four League One appearances.
Walsall v Exeter
- The last three meetings between Walsall and Exeter have ended as 2-1 home wins.
- None of the last 11 games between the Saddlers and the Grecians have ended as a draw (eight home wins, three away wins).
- Walsall have scored exactly one goal in each of their last four league games.
- Exeter have collected fewer points away from home than any other side in the division (1).
- Exeter are yet to score a league goal away from home this season.
Wycombe v Charlton
- The two previous league games between Wycombe and Charlton produced a total of eight goals.
- Wycombe's only victory over Charlton came in the League Cup quarter final in December 2006.
- Wycombe have taken five points at home this season, only Bournemouth (4) have collected fewer on their own patch.
- The Chairboys have scored only six goals in six home games this term.
- Charlton have taken more away points than any other League One side this season (16).
Yeovil v Leyton Orient
- Yeovil scored seven goals in their two League games against Orient last season (two at home and five away).
- The last four games between Yeovil and Leyton Orient have produced a total of 17 goals but the six matches before that saw a total of only five goals.
- None of Yeovil's home games this season have ended level.
- Orient have scored only six goals in six away games this season but have lost only two of them.
- Orient have scored 90th minute goals in two of their last three away games, and scored one at home to Sheffield United last Saturday as well.