League One Opta Facts – 25th August
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every
Bournemouth v Preston
- The last two meetings between the two sides in Bournemouth have ended in a 1-0 scoreline (one win each).
- Bournemouth have drawn five of their last six matches in all competitions.
- PNE have won just two of their last nineteen league fixtures.
- Bournemouth have found the net in seven of their last eight league matches.
Brentford v Crewe
- The last four meetings between the two sides have produced a total of 14 goals.
- The Railwaymen have won their last seven meetings with the Bees (including play-off games).
- Crewe have lost just one of their last 18 league matches.
- The Bees have conceded at least two goals in four of their last five league fixtures.
Carlisle v Portsmouth
- Portsmouth are unbeaten against Carlisle in their last four meetings (in all competitions), winning all four, although the last game between the two sides came back in 2009 in the Carling Cup.
- Pompey have won away from Fratton Park just once in their last 11 matches in all competitions.
- Carlisle have not had both a win and a clean sheet in any of their last 29 league ties.
- Carlisle have lost five of their last seven league games.
Colchester v Sheffield United
- Three of the last four meetings between the two sides have ended in a draw.
- At Colchester, the home side are without a victory in their last four clashes with the Blades (in all competitions), drawing two and losing two.
- Both sides are undefeated in the league thus far.
- Excluding play-offs, Sheffield United have lost just one of their last 14 league matches.
Coventry v Bury
- The two sides met last season in the Carling Cup, with Bury winning 3-1 at home. The last meeting between these two teams prior to that came all the way back in 1967.
- Coventry have scored first in all three matches in all competitions this season, but have thrown away that lead twice (two draws).
- The Sky Blues have not won in their last eight league matches.
- The Shakers have won just one of their last twelve league matches away from home (D2, L9).
Doncaster v Crawley
- These two sides have never met before.
- Of all the sides relegated into league One, Doncaster have the best record thus far having won both of their league matches.
- Crawley have won four of their last seven league matches away from home.
- Both Kyle Bennett and Chris Brown have scored in both of Doncaster's league matches this term.
Leyton Orient v Hartlepool
- Orient have won just two of their last six home clashes with Hartlepool, losing three and drawing one.
- The O's have scored exactly one goal in each of their last five meetings with Pools.
- Hartlepool have yet to score a goal this season.
- The O's have lost eight of their last ten fixtures in the league.
Notts County v Walsall
- Notts County are unbeaten in four meetings with Walsall, winning three and drawing one.
- Magpies' striker Lee Hughes has scored in each of the last three clashes between the two sides (one in each game).
- The Magpies have scored two goals or more in seven of their last eight league matches.
- Walsall have won just one of their last seven league fixtures.
Oldham v Stevenage
- The teams have only met in one previous campaign, last season, when Stevenage won 1-0 at home and drew 1-1 away at Oldham.
- Stevenage have lost just one of their last 18 league matches , but have drawn 11.
- The Latics have won just one of their last 11 league matches, and have lost six of those.
- The Boro have kept a clean sheet in four of their last seven league matches.
Scunthorpe v Yeovil
- Scunthorpe are unbeaten in their last seven meetings with Yeovil, winning six and drawing one.
- The Iron have bagged exactly two goals in each of their last four clashes with the Glovers.
- Scunthorpe striker Mike Grella has scored six goals in his last eight starts (all comps).
- Yeovil have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last eight league matches.
Shrewsbury v Tranmere
- Shrewsbury are without a win in their last seven meetings with Tranmere (in all competitions), losing five and drawing two, although the last clash did come back in 2004.
- In both of the Shrews' league fixtures this term, the home side has scored in the fourth minute and gone on to win 1-0.
- The Rovers are unbeaten in all competitions this season (two wins, one penalty shoot-out win).
Swindon v MK Dons
- The Dons have lost just one of their last six clashes with Swindon (in all competitions), winning three and drawing two.
- There has been a red card in each of the last two games between the two sides (both in 2010/11), with a Swindon player seeing red on both occasions.
- Swindon have kept a clean sheet in each of their last five matches in all competitions.
- MK Dons have won five of their last seven league matches.