League One Opta Facts 27-28 August
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Yeovil v Sheffield United
- This will be the first time these clubs have ever met.
- Yeovil have yet to keep a clean sheet this season.
- The Glovers have failed to score in three of their five matches this term.
- United are unbeaten in the League so far this term.
- Richard Cresswell has scored in three of the Blades' four league matches this season.
Bournemouth v Walsall
- Bournemouth have not lost to Walsall in their last six clashes in all competitions, and have won the last three.
- Walsall failed to score in both of their meetings with Bournemouth last term.
- The Saddlers have scored in all four of their league fixtures this term, but have only won once.
- Three of Walsall's last four games in all competitions have seen a penalty scored (one for the Saddlers, two against.)
- Bournemouth have conceded at least two goals in three of their four League matches this season.
- Cherries' midfielder Harry Arter has scored in each of their last league three games.
Brentford v Tranmere
- Brentford have won their last three clashes with Tranmere, with Kevin O'Connor netting three times in that span.
- The Bees have lost just one of their last eight league meetings with Tranmere at home.
- The away side has failed to score in four of Brentford's five fixtures this term, with the Bees keeping two of those clean sheets.
- Joss Labadie has scored for Tranmere in the 80th minute in each of their last two fixtures.
- Four of the five goals Rovers have scored this term have come after the 60th minute.
Bury v Charlton
- This will be the first time these clubs have met since 1998.
- There have only been two goals netted in the last five meetings between these sides.
- Bury's Ryan Lowe has netted in five of the Shakers' six matches this season, and already has six goals to his name.
- The away side has scored in each of Bury's last seven League matches.
- Charlton have scored at least two goals in all four League games this term.
- Bradley Wright-Phillips has scored three goals in Charlton's last two league fixtures.
Colchester v Oldham
- Colchester have kept a clean sheet against Oldham in four of their last five encounters.
- The last three meetings between these clubs have seen only two goals scored.
- Four of the last seven clashes have ended 1-0, with Colchester coming out on top three times.
- Colchester have gone ten matches without keeping a clean sheet in all competitions.
- The U's have scored in all but one of their last 14 matches.
- Reuben Reid has already scored three penalties in all competitions this term.
Exeter v Chesterfield
- Chesterfield's Jack Lester has scored four goals in their last two clashes with Exeter.
- The Spireites have not lost in their last seven meetings with Exeter, and have won six.
- Exeter have not kept a clean sheet against Chesterfield in their last 19 encounters, with the last one coming in September 1978.
- Both Exeter and Chesterfield have yet to record a league victory this term.
- The Grecians have scored just one League goal this season - a penalty scored by Guillem Bauza.
- Exeter have failed to score in three of their last four league fixtures.
Huddersfield v Wycombe
- Huddersfield have put eight past Wycombe in the last two encounters between the sides combined.
- Wycombe have not beaten the Terriers in the last six clashes, and have lost four times.
- The Chairboys have not lost in their last nine away matches, and have won four of those.
- Three of the four goals Lee Novak has scored for the Terriers this term have come in the first half.
- Huddersfield have not lost in their last 29 league games excluding playoffs.
Leyton Orient v Carlisle
- Orient have not lost to Carlisle in their last six meetings.
- Carlisle have not lost away to Orient in their last seven encounters at Brisbane Road.
- The O's have yet to win a League match this season.
- Leyton Orient have failed to score in three of their four League fixtures this term.
- The away side has kept a clean sheet in three of Carlisle's four League One matches this season.
- The Cumbrians have won just two of their last 10 away league games.
MK Dons v Stevenage
- These two clubs met for the first time last term in the FA Cup twice, with both matches ending level after full time.
Sam Baldock has scored six goals in the Dons' last five games in all competitions.
- The last time MK Dons scored six goals in a match, prior to last week's 6-2 mullering of Chesterfield, was in March 2009.
- In both of their past two games, Stevenage have scored goals after the 85th minute.
- Stevenage have not lost in the League yet this season.
Preston v Notts County
- The away side has failed to score in the last three encounters between Preston and Notts County.
- The home side has scored in 11 of the last 12 clashes between these sides in all comps.
- Preston have scored in their last seven consecutive matches.
- PNE have had a lead at halftime in all of their last three games, going on to win the last two.
- Notts County's last two matches have seen a total of three red cards, and two penalties netted.
- Every game the Magpies have played this term has seen at least one team score two goals.
Rochdale v Hartlepool
- The Dale kept a clean sheet in both of their matches against Hartlepool last season.
- Hartlepool have only beaten Rochdale once in their last 13 meetings in all competitions.
- Rochdale have conceded exactly two goals in three of their four League One matches.
- The Dale have yet to record a victory in the League this term.
- The last seven games Hartlepool have played in all competitions have ended level after full time.
- Pool have conceded an equaliser after the 85th minute in two of their four League matches this season.
Sheffield Wednesday v Scunthorpe
- Scunthorpe have gone 16 League games without keeping a clean sheet.
- The Iron have drawn three of their four matches in League One this season.
- The home side has scored exactly two goals in all four of the Owls' League matches this term.
- The Owls have lost just one of their last seven League matches, and have not been beaten at home yet this season.
- Wednesday have only failed to score in one of their last 17 home league games, netting at least two in six of the last seven at Hillsborough.