League One Opta Facts | 3 May
Brentford v Stevenage
- The Bees have lost four of their previous five league clashes with Stevenage, winning the other.
- Francois Zoko scored twice in the reverse fixture this season as Stevenage ran out 2-1 winners.
- Brentford have won their last six league fixtures at Griffin Park.
- Stevenage have failed to win any of their last five league fixtures away from home (D2 L3). They've gone 429 minutes without an away goal.
- The Bees have taken 55 points from a possible 66 at home this season (P22 W18 D1 L3), the best record in League One.
Crawley v Bristol City
- Crawley's only competitive victory against Bristol City arrived in the FA Cup in the 2011/12 campaign.
- Bristol City won the reverse fixture 2-0, with Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Joe Bryan getting on the scoresheet.
- The Red Devils have netted only five times in the opening 15 minutes of the second half, a joint-league low with two other teams.
- Sam Baldock has scored four goals in his last four appearances for Bristol.
- In fact, Baldock has scored more goals away from home than any other League One player this season (12).
Crewe v Preston
- Crewe have won their last three league clashes against Preston North End, keeping two clean sheets in the process.
- Preston are without an away win in four attempts, losing twice (D2).
- No side has won fewer home points than the Railwaymen this campaign (25).
- Paul Gallagher has found the net four times in his last two appearances for Preston, though all of these goals have come at Deepdale.
- Preston have conceded the most fouls in League One this season (601).
Gillingham v Shrewsbury
- The Gills have gone four games without a win against the Shrews in league competition, losing the last three.
- Shrewsbury have kept a clean sheet in each of their last four matches against the Gills.
- Cody McDonald has scored in his last three games for Gillingham. A goal in this game would equal his best run of the season.
- Relegated Shrewsbury have lost four in a row, conceding 14 times in the process.
- Gillingham's Joe Martin is the only outfield player in League One to have played every minute this season.
MK Dons v Leyton Orient
- MK Dons have lost their last two league matches against Leyton Orient, though neither defeat arrived on home soil.
- The O's have never kept a clean sheet away to MK Dons in league competition.
- MK Dons have lost five of their last seven games at home (D2) and have failed to score in six of those matches.
- MK Dons have gone 14 games without a clean sheet, a run that stretches back to February.
- Kevin Lisbie has scored in back-to-back appearances for Leyton Orient.
Oldham v Notts County
- Oldham have gone four games without a win against Notts County, losing three (D1).
- Notts County have won their last two league matches against Oldham; they've not won three in a row since 1972.
- The Latics have scored two or more goals in each of their last three at home to Notts County, winning twice (D1).
- The Magpies have won only one of their last eight away league matches, losing seven.
- Oldham have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three at home in league competition (W1 D2).
- Notts County have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last eight matches on the road (D1 L7).
Peterborough v Port Vale
- Peterborough have won three of the last four league encounters with Port Vale (L1), keeping two clean sheets in the process.
- Port Vale have lost five of their last six league matches away to Peterborough (W1).
- Conor Washington has scored three goals in his last two games for the Posh.
- Port Vale haven't won an away league game in 2014, losing eight out of 11 on the road (D3)
- Peterborough are the only League One side to lose six games when leading this season.
Sheff Utd v Coventry
- Sheffield United have gone five league games without a win against Coventry City, losing three (D2).
- The Sky Blues have won their last two league trips to Bramall Lane; they've not won three in a row since 1991.
- The Blades have gone seven games without a loss in the league (W3 D4). Only Oldham and Wolves are on longer streaks currently (nine games each).
- Coventry haven't won any of their last six games in League One, drawing three and losing three.
- Only Wolves have conceded fewer home goals (15) than Sheffield United this season (17).
Swindon v Rotherham
- Swindon have won each of their last three league matches against Rotherham, scoring nine in the process.
- Rotherham have lost eight of their last nine league trips to Swindon, winning the other.
- Only Wolves (23) have taken more points from their last 10 league games than the Robins (19).
- No player has scored more goals from the penalty spot than Kieran Agard this season (5).
- The Robins' last four wins at home have all come by a single goal.
Tranmere v Bradford
- Tranmere have picked up just one win from their last nine matches against Bradford in league competition (D4 L4), though this did arrive in the reverse fixture this term.
- Bradford are unbeaten in each of their last four league trips to Prenton Park, winning twice (D2).
- Rovers have won just one of their last six games on the final day of a league season (D3 L2).
- The Bantams have taken just one penalty this season. Only Shrewsbury have been awarded fewer (0). Bradford have also conceded the joint-fewest (2).
- Tranmere have gone 365 minutes without a goal in League One.
Walsall v Colchester
- Walsall are without a league win in five attempts, losing three (D2).
- Colchester have lost four of their last five league trips to Walsall (W1).
- The Saddlers have been victorious in just two of their last 17 games in the league (D7 L8).
- The U's have won four of their last five games on the final day of the league season, losing once.
- Freddie Sears has netted five times in his last five games for Colchester.
Wolves v Carlisle
- Wolves are unbeaten in four against the Cumbrians, winning three and drawing the other.
- Carlisle have lost four of their last five league trips to Molinuex (W1).
- Wolves need a point to equal the record points tally for the third tier of 101 points, jointly held by Fulham (1998/99) and Charlton (2011/12).
- Only three sides have won more than 30 league games at this level in third tier history - 32 by Aston Villa (1971/72), 31 by Hull City (1965/66) and Fulham (1998/99).
- Carlisle have lost their last three final day league matches, conceding exactly two goals on each occasion.
- The Cumbrians must win to have a chance of staying up.