League One Opta Facts – 27 - 29 October
Bury v Walsall
- Bury have won six and lost just one of the last eight meetings with Walsall in all competitions.
- The scoreline has been 1-0 at half-time in 10 of Bury's last 11 matches and the last eight in a row.
- Bury have only kept one sheet in seven matches at Gigg Lane this season in League One.
- Walsall have picked up one point from their last five matches and have failed to score on each of their last two away days.
- Jamie Paterson, Florent Cuvelier and William Grigg have netted all of Walsall's last six goals in all competitions. They have netted two each in the Saddlers' six games.
Brentford v Hartlepool
- Brentford have failed to score in five of their last six league games against Hartlepool.
- Four of the last six games between these two sides have ended as 0-0 draws.
- Brentford have won nine and lost none of their last 13 home league games against Pool.
- Hartlepool have won none of their last 10 league games on the road (D3 L7), losing the last five in a row.
- Brentford have won five and lost none of the last six league games at Griffin Park.
Carlisle v Bournemouth
- Bournemouth have won none and lost three of their last four trips to Brunton Park.
- Bournemouth have won just one of their last 17 league games away from home.
- The Cherries have failed to find the net before half-time in any of their last seven league games.
- The Cumbrians have mustered just one win from their last four matches, in which they have drawn blanks in two.
- Joe Garner has netted four of Carlisle's last six league goals in a run which stretches five matches.
Crawley v Oldham
- Oldham have scored the highest proportion of goals in the second half of games of any team in League One this season (79%).
- Nicky Adams has scored five goals in his last six league games for Crawley.
- Jose Baxter has scored in three of his last four league matches for Oldham.
- Crawley Town's current three-match winning run is the joint-longest in League One this season.
- This weekend's meeting between the teams is their first ever competitive clash.
Crewe v Yeovil
- Crewe and Yeovil have met six times in the league with both sides winning on three occasions.
- Crewe have lost just two of their last 19 league games on home soil (excl. playoffs).
- Crewe have conceded more goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches than any other team in League One (6).
- Yeovil have three wins in their last four matches (L1) and have netted two or more goals in each of them.
- The Glovers' Paddy Madden has bagged five goals in their last four league matches.
Leyton Orient v Coventry
- Coventry have won four and lost none of the last seven meetings with Leyton Orient, but the last was in the FA Cup in 1973.
- Coventry have dropped more points from winning positions than any other team in League One (16).
- David McGoldrick has scored six goals in his last eight appearances for Coventry in all competitions.
- Coventry have won just two of their last 32 league games away from home.
- Leyton Orient have failed to score in five of their last seven League One outings.
Notts County v Doncaster
- Notts County have won the last six league meetings with Doncaster, but the last encounter was in 1997-98.
- Doncaster have won five and lost just one of their last nine league games away from home.
- 93% of the goals Notts County have conceded have been shipped in the second half, the highest proportion in League One. 40% of their goals conceded have come in the last 15 minutes of matches.
- Billy Paynter has hit three goals in his last four outings for Donny.
Scunthorpe v MK Dons
- Scunthorpe have failed to score in four of their last five games against MK Dons.
- Scunthorpe and MK Dons have met 18 times in the league with both sides winning five and eight draws.
- The home team has failed to score in five of the last six meetings between the Iron and MK Dons in all competitions.
- Scunthorpe have won just one of their last nine league matches on home soil.
- Leon Clarke has scored seven goals in 10 appearances since joining Scunthorpe on loan, but in the same period, the rest of his team-mates have contributed just three to the team tally.
Shrewsbury v Colchester
- Shrewsbury and Colchester haven't met since a League Cup match in August 2007 which the Shropshire side won 1-0 and haven't met in the league since February 1998.
- Colchester have kept four clean sheets in their last five League One matches.
- The U's have won their last three league matches, the joint-longest run of its kind in the league this season.
- Shrewsbury have lost four of their last six league matches, winning just one of them.
Stevenage v Swindon
- Stevenage have recouped the joint-most points from losing positions in League One this season (10).
- Stevenage are unbeaten in their last 18 league games at the Lamex Stadium, but have drawn 10 of those.
- The two teams have never met in league competition. They have each secured a win apiece in two meetings in knockout football.
- Swindon have failed to win their last three games and have mustered one victory in their last five outings.
- Jim Collins has scored in three of the Robins' last four league matches.
Tranmere v Preston
- Tranmere have won six and lost none of their last eight home games against Preston in all competitions.
- Tranmere have recouped the joint-most points from losing positions in League One this season (10).
- Rovers have won three games from losing positions this season, more than any other side.
- Preston's 3-2 victory over Scunthorpe in midweek ended a winless run of three matches in which they had scored one goal.
- Despite failing to score in four league matches this season, the Lilywhites are the joint-third highest scorers in League One this season.
Sheffield United v Portsmouth
- Sheffield United are unbeaten in 22 home league meetings with Pompey, winning 18 and drawing four.
- Sheffield United are unbeaten in their last 12 league games (W6 D6) at Bramall Lane.
- Portsmouth have kept just one clean sheet in their last 16 league games away from home.
- Pompey have scored the most goals in the final 15 minutes of matches (9) of any team in League One.
- Izale McLeod has scored six goals in his last six games for Portsmouth in all compeitions.