League One Opta Facts - April 14
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
League One Opta Facts - April 14
Brentford v Notts County
- Brentford's draw with Hartlepool on Monday ended a run of five consecutive victories for the Bees.
- The Bees have triumphed in their previous three home games, keeping three clean sheets in the process.
- County have won their last three games, scoring seven and conceding once.
- Keith Curle's side are unbeaten in their last five away games.
- Six out of the last seven meetings between the teams, including the last five, have ended in 1-1 draws.
- In the history of the Football League, no fixture has ever seen six consecutive 1-1 draws.
Bury v Bournemouth
- Bury are unbeaten in their last three home games, winning two.
- The Shakers have lost just once in their last five games.
- Bournemouth have not won away from home in their last eight attempts.
- The Cherries have failed to find the net in five of their last ten games.
- Bury have won three of their last four encounters with Bournemouth.
- Carlisle United v Charlton Athletic
Carlisle are unbeaten in their last 17 home games, the longest unbeaten home run of the campaign.
- Charlton have won three consecutive matches.
- Chris Powell's side have conceded just two goals in their last six matches.
- Eight of Charlton's last nine away fixtures have rendered less than 2.5 goals.
- Charlton have won four of their last five games against Carlisle in all competitions.
Colchester United v Sheffield Wednesday
- The Us have not won for nine games, four of which have come at home.
- Seven of Colchester's last nine games have ended in draws, five of them 1-1.
- Sheffield Wednesday have won four consecutive games without conceding a goal, a feat last achieved in 1981.
- The Owls have never won five successive league games without shipping a single goal.
- Wednesday will be looking to keep a fifth straight shutout for the first time since April 1992.
- Wednesday are unbeaten in their last ten games, the joint-longest current run in the division.
- Dave Jones' side have won four of their last six meetings with Colchester, scoring two goals in each success.
- Hartlepool United v Chesterfield
Hartlepool have won one of their last nine games.
- Neale Cooper's side have failed to score in six of their last eight games.
- Chesterfield have failed to win in their last seven away matches.
Chesterfield midfielder Franck Moussa has scored in three of his last four appearances.
- The Spireites have collected fewer yellow cards than any other League One side this season, 36, and are the only team not to be shown a red.
- Hartlepool have won seven of their last eight matches against Chesterfield.
Preston North End v Huddersfield Town
- Preston have won one of their last 13 matches and have gone 6 without success.
North End have failed to net more than a single goal in 16 of their previous 17 games.
- The Terriers have lost the joint fewest away games (3) in League One this season
- Jordan Rhodes scored one of four hat-tricks this season in the reverse fixture in October.
Rochdale v Exeter
- Rochdale have won just one of their last 12 League One games.
- Exeter have failed to score in a league-high 22 games this season, including five consecutive away fixtures.
- Monday's 3-0 win against Leyton Orient ended a run of nine games without a win for Paul Tisdale's side.
- Rochdale have failed to overcome Exeter in their last eight attempts.
Scunthorpe United v MK Dons
- Scunthorpe are unbeaten in their last ten matches, winning four.
- The Iron have been shown more red cards than any other League One side this season, eight.
- Scunthorpe have not conceded in four of their last five games.
- MK Dons have found the net in a league-high 16 consecutive away fixtures.
Shaun Williams has converted four penalties in as many games for the Dons.
- The last three meetings between Scunthorpe and MK Dons have ended in draws, two of them goalless.
Sheffield United v Leyton Orient
- Danny Wilson's side have lost one of their last 15 home games.
- United are unbeaten in eight matches, winning six.
- Ched Evans has scored nine goals in his last six matches, taking his total to 34 for the season in all competitions.
- Orient have tasted defeat in four successive games and in six of their last seven.
- Orient last won at Bramall Lane in 1978, 2-1.
Walsall v Tranmere Rovers
- Emmanuel Ledesma has struck four goals his last four games on loan at Walsall, with the Saddlers taking seven points from the matches.
- Walsall are unbeaten in six home matches, winning four.
- Tranmere have lost four of their last six away fixtures.
- Rovers have triumphed in three of their last four encounters with Walsall, drawing the other.
- In five of the last six encounters between the sides, over 2.5 goals have been scored.
Wycombe Wanderers v Oldham Athletic
- Wycombe's 4-0 humbling at Chesterfield on Monday ended a run of seven without defeat for the Chairboys, their longest unbeaten sequence in the third tier since an 11-game spell that culminated in November 2001.
- Wycombe are unbeaten in five at home, however, winning two and drawing three.
- Wycombe have snatched 90th minute equalisers in three of their last four games.
- Oldham have tasted defeat in five consecutive games, failing to net in each of them.
- More than 2.5 goals have been scored in five of the last six meetings between the clubs.
Yeovil Town v Stevenage
- Yeovil have won one of their last five games, but have triumphed in six of their last eight at home.
- Nine of Yeovil's last ten home games have produced over 2.5 goals.
- Gary Smith's side have not won in their last seven matches, drawing six.
- Stevenage have failed to win on their last five visits to Huish Park, losing three.
- Overall, the Glovers have not lost to Stevenage in their last 11 meetings.