League One Opta Facts - April 21
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
League One Opta Facts - April 21
Notts County v Bury
- The last three meetings between the two teams have produced a total of 15 goals, at a rate of five per game.
- The Magpies have won just one of their last seven clashes with the Shakers, although that did come courtesy of a 5-0 home win in April 2010.
- Bury have failed to win any of their last nine away league games, their worst run of the campaign.
- Notts County have scored in each of their last eight league games at Meadow Lane.
- County have conceded a league-high 67% of their goals in the second-half.
- Lloyd Sam has scored four goals in County's last three games.
Bournemouth v Colchester
- Bournemouth are without a win against Colchester in the last five meetings, losing four and drawing one.
- At home, the Cherries have failed to win any of their last seven games against the U's (in all competitions).
- The Cherries have scored just two goals in the opening 15 minutes of games, a league-low.
- Colchester have scored exactly one goal in their last six league games, and all six goals have been netted by different players.
- Bournemouth are unbeaten in four home league games, winning two and drawing two.
Charlton v Wycombe
- The two sides have only met on four previous occasions, with Charlton winning the last three and Wycombe winning the first meeting, back in 2006.
- Three of the four meetings between the two sides have ended in away wins, including both of the last two clashes.
- Promoted Charlton have kept four consecutive clean sheets in league action.
- The Chairboys are yet to manage a shutout on the road this season, conceding in all 21 away games so far.
- Charlton have won their last three games by the same scoreline (1-0).
Chesterfield v Rochdale
- The sides have already met twice this season, playing out a 1-1 draw at Rochdale in the league, with Dale winning a Carling Cup home tie 3-2 in August.
- At home, the Spireites have suffered just one defeat against Dale in their last seven clashes.
- Rochdale are without a win in 12 league games on the road.
- The Lancashire side have been waiting longer for a shutout than any other League One side (nine games).
- Chesterfield have thrown away 29 points from winning positions this season, a league-high.
Exeter v Walsall
- The two teams have already met each other three times this season, with Walsall winning 3-2 at home in an FA Cup replay after a 1-1 draw and Exeter winning 2-1 away in the league.
- Four of the last six meetings between the two sides have ended in a 2-1 scoreline.
- Walsall have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last eight league games.
- Liam Sercombe has netted four of Exeter's last seven league goals.
- The Grecians have only won one of their last 11 league games.
Huddersfield v Scunthorpe
- Huddersfield have suffered just one defeat in their last six meetings with Scunthorpe.
- At the Galpharm, the Terriers have lost just one of their last 16 clashes with the Iron (in all competitions).
- Huddersfield have lost their last three league games, failing to net in any of them.
- The Iron have been shown a league-high nine red cards this term.
- Scunthorpe are unbeaten in six on the road, winning two and drawing four.
Leyton Orient v Yeovil
- Orient have won just one of their last eight games against Yeovil.
- The Glovers have lost on just one of their last six league visits to Brisbane Road.
- Leyton Orient have lost their last five league games, they haven't lost six on the trot all campaign.
- The O's have lost four games from winning positions at home this season, a league-high.
- Yeovil have only won one of their last six league games, losing four.
MK Dons v Sheff Utd
- MK Dons have lost each of their last four clashes with Sheffield United (in all competitions).
- Three of the last four games (in all competitions) between the two sides have ended in a 2-1 scoreline.
- Sheffield United have won their last six league games, only one side (Preston) has won seven in a row this term.
- The Blades have scored in each of their last 12 league games, the longest current run in the third-tier.
- Ched Evans has scored 14 goals in the Blades' last 11 league clashes.
- MK Dons have scored four penalties in their last five league games combined.
Oldham v Preston
- Oldham are without a win against Preston in seven games (in all competitions), a run stretching back to 1997.
- At Boundary Park, the Latics have enjoyed just one win in their last four games against North End, with those four encounters producing a total of just five goals.
- Oldham have netted a higher percentage of goals in the first-half than any other team in League One this season (53%).
- Preston have been shown more yellow cards than any other team in League One this season (84).
Sheff Wed v Carlisle
- Carlisle have lost just one of their last four meetings with Wednesday (in all competitions), winning the other three.
- At Hillsborough, the Owls have won just one of their last five games against the Cumbrians.
- The Owls boast the longest unbeaten run in League One (11 games).
- Carlisle have conceded in each of their last 12 away league games.
- 35% of the goals the Owls have scored this season have been headers, a league-high proportion.
Carlisle have gained a league-high 24 points from losing positions in 2011/12.
- Centre-back Miguel Llera has scored in each of the Owls' last three league games.
Stevenage v Brentford
- The teams have met on only two previous occasions (in all competitions), with the game ending in a 1-0 away win on both occasions (one victory each).
- Brentford have kept four consecutive clean sheets in the league.
- Stevenage have won 16 and lost none of the 19 games they have been in front in this term.
- Brentford are the only team in League One yet to win a game from a losing position this season.
- The Bees are unbeaten in seven league games, winning the first five in this run before two consecutive 0-0 draws.
Tranmere v Hartlepool
- There have only been six goals scored in the last five clashes between Tranmere and Hartlepool combined.
- Hartlepool have only won on one of their last 14 trips to Tranmere, but that was on their last visit there in November 2010.
- Tranmere have won their last four home league games and are unbeaten in 10 at Prenton Park.
- Pool have only netted three goals in their last nine league games combined.
- The North East side have only won one of their last 10 in the league.