League One Opta Facts – April 6th
Bournemouth v Notts County
- Bournemouth have lost just once in their last seven league games against Notts County (W3 D3).
- Cherries' striker Brett Pitman has scored in five successive league appearances for the first time since May 2010.
- County are without an away win in seven games (D4 L3), scoring just four goals in that sequence.
- Bournemouth have won their last five games; their joint-longest run of consecutive wins this season.
Colchester v Leyton Orient
- Colchester have won five of their last seven against Leyton Orient, with two of those victories coming at home.
- Colchester have scored just four goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches; a league-low.
- Only Brentford (19) and Sheffield United (21) have accumulated more points over the last 10 games than Leyton Orient (18).
- The U's have conceded 17 goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches this season; a joint-league-high with Coventry and Hartlepool.
Coventry v Brentford
- The reverse fixture this season saw Brentford claim a 2-1 victory, courtesy of a Harry Forrester brace.
- Coventry are one of three sides (Stevenage and Oldham) yet to draw a game 0-0 this season.
- Brentford have lost four of their last five away games (W1).
- The Sky Blues have scored 12 goals in the opening fifteen minutes of matches this season; a league-high shared with MK Dons.
Doncaster v Tranmere
- Doncaster have won their last three games against Tranmere in all competitions.
- Doncaster scored their 14th headed goal of the season against Swindon; only Preston (15) have scored more.
- No player has assisted more goals than Doncaster's David Cotterill (15).
- Tranmere have scored 66% of their goals in the second half of matches this season; only Crawley have a higher percentage (67%).
Hartlepool v Bury
- Hartlepool have won four of their last five games against Bury, though they did lose the reverse fixture 2-1.
- Hartlepool have scored the fewest goals in the first half (14) and in the second half (19) this season.
- No side have picked up fewer points than Bury over the last 10 games in League One (7).
- Pool, themselves, have only won nine points from the last 30 on offer and are winless in eight.
- Hartlepool have now gone 720 minutes of league football without a goal.
MK Dons v Crawley
- The two clubs have met just once in their history, with Crawley winning 2-0, courtesy of a Billy Clarke brace.
- MK Dons have hit the woodwork 17 times this season; a league-high.
- Dons defender Anthony Kay has been sent off three times this season; the most across the Football League.
- MK Dons have scored 59% of their goals in the first half of matches this season; a league-high.
Oldham v Carlisle
- Oldham have lost just once in their last 8 league matches at home against Carlisle (W5 D2).
- The Latics have picked up one win in their last six (D2 L3).
- Carlisle are without a win in four games (D3 L1).
- The Cumbrians have conceded 70 goals this season; a league-high.
Walsall v Sheff Utd
- Walsall have lost five of their last six league matches against Sheffield United. Their last win against the Blades (3-2) came at the Bescot Stadium in March 2012.
- Walsall have now gone 12 games unbeaten (W6 D6); the longest current unbeaten run in the league.
- Sheffield United have now drawn six games 0-0 this season; only York (9) have more in the Football League.
- Walsall scored their 10th penalty of the season against Coventry; only Crystal Palace (11) have scored more in the Football League.
Yeovil v Shrewsbury
- Yeovil have won all three previous Football League meetings with the Shrews.
- The Glovers are without a win at Huish Park in three games (D2 L1).
- Shrewsbury are currently enjoying a four-match unbeaten run (W2 D2).
- On-loan striker Tom Eaves has scored five goals in his last four games for Shrewsbury (a brace and a hat-trick).
Preston v Scunthorpe
- Nicky Wroe grabbed a hat-trick in a 3-2 win for Preston in the reverse fixture against the Iron; he has scored just two goals in 25 games since that (all comps).
- North End are without a win in four league games (D2 L2), scoring just once in total in this barren run.
- Scunthorpe have lost five successive away league games without netting a single goal.
- The Iron are without a clean sheet on the road since mid-September, though they have conceded exactly one in seven of their last eight away games.
Portsmouth v Stevenage
- Both previous meetings between Portsmouth and Stevenage, one in the league, one in the League Cup, have ended in 2-1 scorelines (one win apiece).
- Stevenage ended a run of seven away defeats in a row with a 1-1 draw at Crawley last time out, but have still only taken one of the last 24 points on offer away from home.
- Pompey have won their last three home league games and are unbeaten in five at Fratton Park (W3 D2).
- It is 333 minutes since Portsmouth last conceded a league goal at Fratton Park.