League One Opta Facts – April 9th & 10th
Doncaster v Carlisle
- Just one of the last nine meetings between these two sides have ended as a draw.
- No League One side have picked up more points in their last 10 games than Doncaster (20).
- Only Yeovil (18) have scored more goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches than Doncaster this season (17).
- Carlisle have drawn six of their last 11 league games, winning only twice during this run (L3).
- Doncaster have lost more home games (6) than away games (4) in League One this season.
MK Dons v Swindon
- MK Dons have lost just one of their last six league games against Swindon, winning three and drawing two.
- There have only been eight goals scored in the last five games between the two sides, averaging 1.6 goals per game.
- There have been three red cards in the last three league games between the two sides.
- The Dons have netted 12 times in the opening fifteen minutes of games this season; a joint-league-high with Coventry.
Preston v Oldham
- After winning five competitive meetings with Oldham in a row, Preston North End have failed to win in their last three (D2 L1) against them.
- Preston have drawn six games 0-0 this season; a joint-league-high with Sheffield United.
- Oldham are one of two teams (alongside Coventry) who are yet to draw a game 0-0 this season.
- Jose Baxter has now netted three in his last four games for Oldham after netting just one in the 13 games before that (in all competitions).
Sheffield United v Crawley
- The two clubs have met once in their history, with Sheffield United winning 2-0 in the reverse fixture this season.
- Only Doncaster (20) have accumulated more points in the last 10 games than the Blades (19).
- No player has scored more headed goals than United's Dave Kitson this season (5).
- Crawley have won just one of their last eight league games (W1 D6 L1).
- The Blades have drawn six games 0-0 this season; a joint-league-high with Preston.
Crewe v Brentford
- Crewe have won six of their last seven games against Brentford (L1), with three of those victories coming at home. Brentford won the meeting earlier this season, 5-1, however.
- The Bees have scored a league-high proportion of their goals in the final fifteen minutes of games this season (30%).
- Brentford goalkeeper Simon Moore has saved three penalties this season; a league-high.
- The Railwaymen have lost only once in their last six games (W3 D2).
- Six of Brentford's eight league defeats this season have come away from home.