League One Opta Facts - Brentford v Yeovil
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Brentford v Yeovil Town - Sunday May 19, 2013 Kick off: 13:30
- Yeovil have won each of their last three clashes with Brentford, scoring exactly three times in both of their League One meetings this season.
- Brentford are without a victory in their last five matches (excluding penalties). However, they have lost just one of those five (D4).
- The Glovers have won just two of their last five, losing the other three.
- Five of Yeovil's last six games has seen one of the two sides fail to score.
- Clayton Donaldson has scored three times for Brentford in his last five appearances; having managed to score the same number in his previous 17 (all competitions).
- Only Yeovil's Paddy Madden (23) has scored more goals in League One this season than Donaldson (20).
- However, Madden is without a goal in six appearances for The Glovers. His last goal came on April 6th against Shrewsbury.
- Each of Brentford's last three games have featured a goal scored after the 90th minute.
- Five of the last six League One Play-Off finals have seen one or both of the teams competing fail to score.