League One Opta Facts - March 8
Brentford v Bradford
- Brentford have gone four home league games without defeat against Bradford, winning two (D2).
- Bradford have conceded exactly two goals in each of their last three league games at Brentford.
- Clayton Donaldson (Brentford) has gone 600 minutes without a goal in League One.
- The Bantams are without a win in six league games away from home, their worst streak all season (D2 L4).
- The Bees are the only side to have won every game at home when they have taken the lead this season in League One.
Colchester v Coventry
- Colchester are without a win against Coventry in eight attempts in league competition, losing six (D2).
- Coventry have netted 12 goals in their last four league games against Colchester, an average of three per game.
- Colchester's Gavin Massey has scored just one goal in his last 16 appearances in all competitions.
- The U's have scored just three goals in the 15 minutes immediately following on from half-time, a league-low number.
- The Sky Blues have conceded in each of their last nine league games away from home.
Gillingham v Crawley
- Gillingham's only league victory over Crawley came away from home back in December 2011.
- Crawley have won each of their last three games against Gillingham in all competitions, scoring seven in the process.
- Matt Tubbs has recorded six goals in his last five appearances for Crawley Town.
- The Gills have lost three successive games; no side is on a longer current run in the division.
- Gillingham have conceded more goals in the final 15 minutes this season than any other side (18).
Notts County v Leyton Orient
- Notts County have scored in each of their last 11 home league games against Leyton Orient (W5 D4 L2).
- Leyton Orient have won four of the last six league meetings with Notts County (D1 L1), including a 5-1 win in the reverse fixture this season.
- Dean Cox (Leyton Orient) has registered more assists than any other player this campaign in League One (11).
- Leyton Orient have gained more points from losing positions away from home this season than any other side in the league (14).
- The Magpies have lost six of their last seven league games (W1).
Oldham v Preston
- Oldham have won only once in their last 10 league games against Preston North End (D3 L6).
- No League One side has kept more away clean sheets this season than Preston (10).
- Oldham have scored exactly one goal in five of their last six league matches.
- Preston have managed to score in each of their last 10 league games against Oldham.
- Oldham have scored in each of their last six league games; their joint-longest scoring run of the season.
- Preston are unbeaten in nine matches in league competition, winning four (D5).
Peterborough v Crewe
- Peterborough have gone seven league games unbeaten against Crewe, though five of those were draws (W2).
- Crewe have gone four league games without a win at Peterborough (D2 L2), last winning at London Road in August 1994.
- Britt Assombalonga has scored four goals in his last five appearances at home (all competitions).
- The Posh have only lost one of their last six league games at home (W4 D1).
- Crewe have gone 11 league games without a clean sheet away from home, their longest streak all season.
Port Vale v Carlisle
- Vale have failed to score in three of the last four league encounters at home to Carlisle.
- Carlisle are unbeaten in their last five league visits to Port Vale, winning four.
- Tom Pope has scored in two of his last three appearances at home for Vale.
- Port Vale have lost three successive games heading into this fixture, they haven't been on a longer losing streak this season.
- The Cumbrians have only scored five goals over their last eight league games on the road.
Shrewsbury v Bristol City
- Shrewsbury have won three of the last four home league matches against Bristol City (L1), scoring four goals on two occasions.
- Bristol City are the only side in the top four tiers of English Football yet to keep a clean sheet on the road this season.
- Sam Baldock has scored in three of his last four appearances for Bristol City.
- Bristol City have conceded 32 first-half goals, a league-high.
- Shrewsbury Town are without a win in eight league games at home (D2 L6).
Stevenage v Tranmere
- Stevenage's only competitive victory over Tranmere came back in December 2011 (2-1), courtesy of goals from Chris Beardsley and Mark Roberts.
- Tranmere have gone four games unbeaten against Stevenage, winning twice (D2).
- Tranmere's veteran midfielder Jason Koumas has scored in two of his last three appearances for the club.
- Stevenage head into this match having won back-to-back league games, they have not won three on the bounce since April 2012.
- Tranmere Rovers have scored in each of their last seven league games, their best run this season.
Swindon v MK Dons
- There have been four red cards shown in the last five league matches between the two sides with Swindon receiving three.
- MK Dons have lost just once in their last four visits to Swindon in the league, though this came in their most recent game there (W1 D2).
- Swindon's Dany N'Guessan has gone 685 minutes without a goal in all competitions.
- Swindon are without a win in three home league games, scoring just once in that time (D2 L1).
- No side has scored fewer goals in the final 15 minutes than MK Dons this season in League One (4).
Walsall v Wolves
- Walsall have lost four of the last five league encounters against Wolves, though they won the reverse fixture this season.
- Wolves have gone four games unbeaten at the Bescot Stadium, winning their last two (D2).
- Walsall are without a win in four league games at home, their worst form this season (D2 L2).
- Wolves have scored six goals and conceded none in their last two away games in the league (W2).