League One Opta Facts November 28-29th
Peterborough United v Bristol City
- Peterborough have lost three of their last four clashes with Bristol City, winning the other.
- On home soil, the Posh have enjoyed just one win in their last seven clashes with the Robins, losing the other six.
- No striker has recorded more assists this season than Bristol City's Luke Freeman (6).
- Three of the last five goals scored by the Posh have come from a set-piece.
- The last seven goals conceded on the road by Bristol City have come in the second half.
Sheffield United v Notts County
- Sheffield United have lost just one of their last six meetings with Notts County (W3 D2), although that defeat did come last out - 1-2 away in January 2014.
- Notts County have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last 23 visits to Sheffield United in league competition.
- Notts County's Stephen McLaughlin has registered a league-high seven assists this season.
- 18 of Sheffield United's last 19 goals have come in the second half.
- Notts County are unbeaten in nine away matches (W5 D4); their best run since a streak of 19 without defeat during the 2012/13 campaign.
Barnsley v Scunthorpe United
- Barnsley have suffered a defeat in just one of their last seven clashes with Scunthorpe, winning three and drawing three.
- The Iron are without a win away at Barnsley in their last 11 visits (D2 L9), with their last away victory against the Tykes coming back in March 1959.
- Barnsley's Conor Hourihane has scored three goals and recorded two assists across his last three appearances at Oakwell.
- The Tykes have failed to record a clean sheet in their last 11 home games.
- Nine of the Iron's last 10 goals have come on the road.
Bradford City v Leyton Orient
- Bradford have suffered just one defeat in their last six meetings with Orient, winning three and drawing two.
- At home, the Bantams have suffered just one defeat in their last nine clashes with the O's, winning five and drawing three.
- No goalkeeper has conceded more goals at home this campaign than Bradford City's Jordan Pickford (14).
- No side in League One has dropped more points from winning positions at home than Bradford (8).
- The O's have lost two matches back-to-back away from home; they have not lost three consecutive games on the road since November 2012.
Coventry City v Walsall
- Coventry have lost just one of their last 12 meetings with Walsall, winning eight of those games and drawing three.
- On home soil, the Sky Blues have suffered just one defeat in their last 17 games against the Saddlers (W11 D5). While overall, they've lost just two of their 19 home clashes with Walsall.
- Tom Bradshaw has scored four goals in his last four appearances for the Saddlers in all competitions.
- The Sky Blues have mustered just one win in their last five home games (D1 L3).
- No side has conceded fewer goals than Walsall this term (16).
Crawley Town v Chesterfield
- Crawley Town have only lost one of their last six games at home (W3 D2).
- The Spireites are without a win in six away league games (D2 L4), failing to score in their last two.
- Eoin Doyle has scored four goals in his last three appearances; he previously went without a goal in five matches.
- No team has shipped more goals in the opening 15 minutes this season than Crawley Town (6).
- Doyle has been involved in more of his team's goals (goals and assists) than any other player for any team (64%).
Crewe Alexandra v Doncaster Rovers
- Crewe have lost three of their last four meetings with Doncaster (W1), scoring a total of three goals and shipping eight in those four clashes.
- After enjoying a run of four straight wins on home soil against the Dons (from 1992-2007), the Railwaymen have lost their last two clashes with Doncaster at Gresty Road.
- Anthony Grant (Crewe) has been awarded a joint-league-high number of yellow cards at home this season (4).
- Crewe Alexandra have failed to score in their last two home games; they haven't managed three in a row without scoring since March 2008.
Gillingham v Port Vale
- Gillingham have lost just three of their last 10 clashes with Port Vale (W5 D2), although those defeats have come in the last five meetings.
- The Gills have suffered defeat in just two of their last 18 games at home to Vale, winning eight and drawing eight.
- Gillingham defender Leon Legge has been involved in four of his side's last five goals (three goals and an assist).
- The Gills have managed one win in their last 10 matches (D4 L5).
- Port Vale have scored their last seven goals in the second half.
MK Dons v Colchester United
- MK Dons have been on the wrong end of a defeat just once in their last eight games against Colchester, winning five and drawing two.
- On home soil, the Dons have never lost to the U's, winning four, drawing four and never conceding more than one goal in a game.
- Freddie Sears has scored four goals in his last four appearances away from home for Colchester United (all competitions).
- MK Dons are unbeaten in seven matches (W4 D3).
- Colchester United are without a win in four matches heading into this fixture (D1 L3).
Rochdale v Oldham Athletic
- Rochdale have enjoyed just two wins in their last 12 clashes with Oldham (D5 D5), although those victories have come in the last three meetings between the two sides.
- At home, the Dale have won four and drawn four of their last nine meetings with the Latics, losing just once (1-3 in February 1974).
- Three of the last four away goals scored for the Latics have been converted by Jonathan Forte.
- Rochdale have claimed the most points from losing positions this term (11).
- Oldham Athletic have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last seven games.
Swindon Town v Fleetwood Town
- Swindon Town have lost only one game at home this season; a joint-league-low.
- No side has suffered more away defeats this season than the Cod Army (6).
- Michael Smith has scored four of the last five goals recorded by Swindon Town at home.
- Swindon Town have won three consecutive matches; they haven't won four straight matches since January 2013.
- The Cod Army have conceded just one goal in the opening 30 minutes this term; a league-low.
Yeovil Town v Preston North End
- These sides have met on four previous occasions in the league, with all the games ending in victory for the home team (two wins each).
- These four clashes have produced a total of 19 goals, at a rate of 4.75 per game.
- Three of the last four Preston goals scored away from home have been assisted by Chris Humphrey.
- The Glovers have only scored one goal in their last four home matches.
- Preston North End have kept four clean sheets in their last six away games.