League One Opta Facts - Playoff semi-final second leg
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Huddersfield Town v MK Dons
- Huddersfield are unbeaten in their last eight meetings with MK Dons (including the first leg of the play-offs this season), winning five and drawing three.
- At the Galpharm Stadium, the Terriers have lost just one of their last six clashes with the Dons.
- The Dons have managed a total of just four goals in their last six games against Huddersfield (including this season's play-off).
- Huddersfield are making their seventh appearance in the third-tier play-offs. So far, they have been promoted just once (1995), losing in the semi-finals four times.
- The Terriers are appearing in the League One play-offs for the third successive campaign, they lost to Millwall in the semi-finals in 2010 and Peterborough in the final last term.
- The Dons are appearing in the League One play-offs for the third time in four campaigns. They lost to Scunthorpe in the semi-finals in 2009 and Peterborough at the same stage last season.
- The team finishing fourth (this season - Huddersfield) has won the League One play-offs just four times since 1989 while the team finishing fifth has only fared marginally better (five).
- Huddersfield conceded just 18 first-half goals in League One 2011/12, a joint-league-low.
- The Terriers were ahead in a joint-high 35 league games in the regular League One season, but drew a league-high 14 of those games (Charlton drew just five of 35).