League Two Opta Facts - March 7-8
Bury v Rochdale
- Bury have lost each of the last three league games against Rochdale, failing to score in the last two.
- Rochdale have scored in 12 of their last 13 league encounters with Bury, winning five (D3 L5).
- Rochdale have picked up 20 points from their last 10 league games; more than any other team.
- Bury are unbeaten in their last eight at home in league competition, winning three (D5).
- Rochdale have netted 11 times in the opening 15 minutes this season; a league-high.
- Scott Hogan has recorded seven goals in his last five league appearances (including two hat-tricks).
Accrington v Chesterfield
- Stanley have won four of the last five home league games against the Spireites, drawing the other.
- Chesterfield have failed to score in three of their last four league visits to Accrington.
- Stanley have netted 12 goals via headers this season, a league-high.
- Accrington have failed to register a first half goal in six of their last seven league games.
- No side has kept more clean sheets than Chesterfield this season (15).
Wimbledon v York
- Wimbledon have won each of the last four competitive encounters against York City, scoring two or more goals in each game.
- York are yet to claim a single point against Wimbledon in the Football League (L3).
- York have lost 11 of the 12 games in which they gone behind in this season, drawing the other.
- Wimbledon are the only side yet to score in the opening 15 minutes of games this term.
- 79% of the Dons' goals have arrived in the second half; a league-high proportion.
- Wimbledon are yet to lose in games in which they've led this season; winning 11 and drawing three.
Bristol Rovers v Plymouth
- Bristol Rovers have picked up just one win from their last nine against Plymouth in league competition (D2 L6).
- After failing to score in five consecutive league trips to Bristol Rovers between April 1991 and February 1997, Argyle have netted in each of their last five.
- Plymouth have won their last three league games; their longest winning run of the campaign.
- Bristol Rovers have failed to score a first half goal in four of their last five matches.
- Plymouth have netted two or more goals in four of their last five league games, scoring 13 in the process.
Exeter v Dag & Red
- Exeter have never kept a clean sheet against the Daggers in the Football League.
- Dagenham and Redbridge have scored exactly one goal in each of their previous seven Football League meetings with the Grecians.
- Exeter have netted 15 times in the final 15 minutes of matches this season; a joint-league-high.
- Dagenham are yet to lose in games in which they've led this season; winning 10 and drawing four.
- The Grecians have kept a league-low five clean sheets this season.
Mansfield v Newport
- Mansfield are unbeaten in seven home league games (exc. non-league) against Newport, winning six.
- Newport have failed to score in three of the last four league games (exc. non-league) played at Mansfield.
- Mansfield have kept two clean sheets in their last three league games, though they've only managed to score two goals in that run.
- Newport are five without an away win, losing three and drawing two.
- The reverse fixture earlier this season saw the two sides draw 1-1, with each side receiving a red card.
- Newport have gone two away games on the road without scoring. Indeed, their longest run without scoring an away goal this season is three games.
Morecambe v Southend
- Morecambe are yet to lose a league match against Southend, winning six and drawing the other.
- Southend's only competitive victory over Morecambe came in the FA Cup this season (0-3); the most recent encounter between the two sides.
- Morecambe have picked up just five points from their last 10 league games; fewer than any other side.
- Morecambe have recovered 24 points from losing positions this term; a league-high.
- Only Wycombe (8) have been shown more red cards this season than Southend United (7).
Oxford Utd v Burton
- Oxford United have won their last three league games at home; their longest home winning run of the season.
- Burton have picked up just one win from their last seven away league games, losing one (D5).
- Burton have conceded just one goal in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season; fewer than any other side.
- Oxford are yet to lose in home league games in which they've led this campaign (W7 D1).
- Burton haven't scored more than a single goal in matches on the road since October 19 v Chesterfield (2-0 win).
Portsmouth v Cheltenham
- Pompey have lost just once in their last six at home (W3 D2), winning their last two games at Fratton Park by a goal to nil.
- The reverse fixture saw the two side draw 2-2, with Jermaine McGlashan bagging a brace; his only double so far this term.
- Portsmouth have dropped a league-high 24 points from leading positions this season.
- Pompey have conceded 15 times in the last 15 minutes of games; more than any other side.
- The Robins are one of three League Two sides yet to receive a red card this campaign.
Scunthorpe v Northampton
- Scunthorpe have gone 16 home league games unbeaten against the Cobblers (W12 D4); last losing to them in October 1980.
- Northampton have gone four league games unbeaten against Scunthorpe, drawing the last three (W1).
- The Iron have gone 18 league games unbeaten, winning nine (D9); the longest unbeaten run in League Two this season.
- Sam Winnall has scored four goals in his last five games for Scunthorpe.
- The Cobblers have scored a league-low 10 second half goals this term; five fewer than the next lowest side.
Torquay v Fleetwood
- Torquay have failed to score in two of their three league encounters with Fleetwood.
- Fleetwood are yet to lose against Torquay in league competition, winning twice (D1).
- Torquay have won just 14 points from a possible 48 at home this season; a league-low.
- Indeed, Torquay have gone six home games without a win, losing three (D3).
- No side has scored more second half goals this season than Fleetwood (32).
Wycombe v Hartlepool
- Wycombe are unbeaten in five against Hartlepool, winning the last four (D1).
- Hartlepool have conceded 13 goals in their last five league matches against Wycombe, an average of 2.6 goals per game.
- The Chairboys have gone five games unbeaten in the league, winning twice (D3).
- Hartlepool have dropped a joint-league-low five points from leading positions this season; though all five of those points were spurned in away matches.
- Hartlepool have scored 11 goals from outside the area in open play this term; a league-high.