League Two Opta Facts – 27th October
Northampton v Port Vale
- Northampton have won just two and lost five of their last 11 clashes with Port Vale.
- Northampton Town have conceded a league-high 86% of their goals in the second half of matches this season.
- Port Vale have scored more goals than anyone else in League Two this season (33). 21 of their goals (64%) so far this season have been scored in the second period of league games.
- The Vale have won seven and lost just one of their last 10 league matches.
Accrington Stanley v Bristol Rovers
- Bristol Rovers scored exactly one goal on each of their previous two visits to Stanley.
- Stanley have lost their last four matches in a row.
- Rovers have won just once on the road in their last 14 league trips.
- Accrington have won just one of their last five home games, losing three in that run.
AFC Wimbledon v Gillingham
- AFC Wimbledon won both games between the two sides last season; their only meetings in the Football League.
- The two games between Wimbledon and Gillingham last season produced 11 goals.
- Gillingham have scored 18 times in the first half of league matches this season - a divisional-high.
- AFC Wimbledon have the worst defensive record in League Two this season - shipping 28 goals so far.
Burton Albion v Bradford City
- Burton have beaten Bradford just once in the Football League, but never lost in any of their six meetings (W1 D5 L0).
- Bradford are one of two teams (with Port Vale) to have dropped no points this season after going ahead in games.
- Albion have lost just one of their last 10 league games, although they are without a win in their last four.
- The Bantams have won two and lost just one of their last five away games.
Cheltenham Town v Exeter City
- Cheltenham have won all of their previous six league meetings with Exeter, scoring 13 goals and conceding just three.
- After starting the season with three away wins in a row, Exeter have won just one of their last four league trips (W1 D1 L2).
- The Robins have won five and lost just one of their last eight league matches.
- Cheltenham have kept just one clean sheet in their last six home league games.
Chesterfield v Barnet
- Chesterfield have won four and lost just one of their last seven league games against Barnet.
- The Spireites have just two of their last eight home league matches.
- Barnet are the only team in League Two not to have picked up a win on the road this season (W0 D2 L5).
- Chesterfield are yet to keep a clean sheet at the Proact Stadium this season, nine games in all competitions.
Dagenham and Redbridge v Aldershot Town
- Dagenham and Redbridge have won three and lost two of the six meetings between the two in the Football League, although both of Aldershot's wins have come at the Lbbd stadium.
- The Daggers have won five and lost just two of their last 12 home league matches.
- No team has drawn more matches in League Two this season than Dagenham and Redbridge (six).
- Tuesday night's 2-1 win over Southend brought Aldershot's five-match away run without a win (W0 D1 L4) to an end.
Rochdale v Fleetwood Town
- Rochdale and Fleetwood met for the first time ever last month in the JP Trophy. The game ended 2-2, with Rochdale advancing on penalties.
- Fleetwood have struck 10 times in the last 15 minutes of league matches this season - more than anyone else in League Two.
- Rochdale have won two, drawn two and lost two of their last six home league matches.
- Fleetwood have won four and lost none of their last six away trips in League Two.
Rotherham v Plymouth Argyle
- Rotherham have won on only one occasion from the last five visits of Plymouth (W1 D1 L3), although the win did come in this clash last season.
- Plymouth have lost just two of their last eight league matches, winning three.
- Rotherham have won nine and lost just two of their last 12 home league games.
- Argyle have lost just one of their last five away games in League Two, this did however come on their last road trip.
Southend United v York City
- The away side has failed to score in any of the last four clashes between these teams.
- York have won three and lost just one of their last seven games in League Two.
- Southend have been trailing in 11 of their 14 league matches this season - more than anyone else in League Two.
- The Minstermen have lost just one of their last eight on the road, winning three.
Torquay United v Morecambe
- Torquay have won one and lost none of their three home league matches against Morecambe.
- Morecambe have conceded 10 goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season, more than anyone else in the league.
- Torquay have picked up 11 points from losing positions this season - more than any other team.
- Morecambe have won one and lost three of their last five matches away from home.
Wycombe Wanderers v Oxford United
- Wycombe and Oxford have played out four draws in their last six meetings, winning one apiece.
- The Us have lost eight of their last 10 away league matches (W1 D1 L8) and the last six in a row.
- Wycombe Wanderers are the only team in the division yet to score in the final 15 minutes of a league match.
- Oxford have scored just two goals in their last five away games, failing to score in three matches.