League Two Opta Facts - 14th Jan
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Accrington Stanley v Barnet
- The sides drew 0-0 at Underhill earlier this season despite Accrington being reduced to nine men.
- Accrington are unbeaten in their last four at home to the Bees in all competitions (W2 D2).
- Clinical striker Izale McLeod has now netted in seven of Barnet's last nine league games.
- Stanley have won their last four home league games in a row and are unbeaten in 10 overall.
- Indeed, Accrington have taken more points from their last six league games than any other side in the division (16).
Bradford v Morecambe
- Morecambe have won just one of their last five meetings with Bradford (W1 D2 L2).
- The last five meetings between Bradford and Morecambe have seen just six goals in total.
- James Hanson has now scored four goals in his last five league games for the Bantams.
- Morecambe have only been shown one red card all season, a joint-league-low.
- Just 3% of the goals Morecambe have conceded have come in the opening 15 minutes, a league-low.
- 33% of the goals the Shrimps have conceded have come in the closing 15 minutes however, a league-high.
Bristol Rovers v Crawley Town
- Crawley won the only previous meeting between the sides 4-1 at home earlier this season.
- Matt Tubbs, who scored vs Rovers in September, has scored seven goals in his last six appearances in all competitions.
- Crawley have netted exactly once in each of their last four league games.
- Crawley have scored in each of their last 16 league games, the longest current run of its kind in the division.
- The Pirates have now gone nine league games in a row without registering a shutout.
- The Red Devils have fired in more goals in the opening 15 minutes (nine) than any other side in the bottom tier.
Cheltenham v Aldershot
- Aldershot have won five of their six meetings with Cheltenham in all competitions, losing the other.
- The Shots have won both of their league games at Cheltenham by the same scoreline (2-1).
- Aldershot have now gone 383 minutes of league football since they last found the net.
- Cheltenham have kept four successive clean sheets at Whaddon Road.
- 24% of the goals Aldershot have conceded this season have come in the opening 15 minutes, a league-high.
Dagenham & Redbridge v Hereford
- The Daggers have won their last three matches at home to Hereford, all by a single goal margin.
- The Bulls have scored exactly once in their last four meetings with Dagenham and Redbridge.
- Brian Woodall has netted four goals in his last five matches for the Daggers.
- Dagenham have won their last two home league games, netting five and conceding just one.
- Hereford have only won one of their last 10 league games, but that victory was in their last away game at Burton (2-0).
Macclesfield v Torquay
- Both sides have scored at least three times twice in the last three meetings between Macclesfield and Torquay (3-0 to Torquay, 3-3 and 3-1 to Macclesfield).
- Two of the last three matches, and three of the last six, between Macclesfield and Torquay at Moss Rose have ended 3-3.
- This exact fixture has finished 3-3 more often (three times) than any other English league match since 2000.
- The Silkmen have failed to score in four of their last five league games.
- Indeed, Macclesfield have scored fewer goals than any other side in the fourth tier this season (23).
- Only Swindon (12) have kept more clean sheets than Torquay (10) this term.
Northampton v Southend
- Southend have lost just one of their last 13 meetings with the Cobblers in all competitions (W7 D5 L1).
- The Shrimpers have won on three of their last four visits to Sixfields Stadium in the league.
- The Cobblers have failed to win any of their last seven league games at Sixfields.
- Northampton have now gone 17 games without a clean sheet.
- The Shrimpers are one of two League Two sides yet to draw a game on the road this season (with Macclesfield).
- Northampton have lost 16 points from winning positions this season, only Morecambe have thrown away more points.
Oxford United v Crewe
- Oxford have never lost at home to Crewe (W4 D3).
- In this game Crewe could equal Ipswich as the side to have played the most league games at Oxford United without ever winning (eight).
- The U's have drawn five games from winning positions this season, the most of all teams.
- Oxford are unbeaten in six league games, winning three and drawing three.
- The Railwaymen have only kept one clean sheet in their last eight on the road in the league.
Plymouth v Burton Albion
- Burton won the only previous meeting between the sides 2-1 at home.
- The Brewers have conceded exactly twice in each of their last four league games.
- Plymouth have been shown more red cards (seven) than any other side in the division.
- 79% of the goals the Pilgrims have conceded have come in the second-half, the most of all sides.
- Burton have gained a joint-league-high 13 points from losing positions this term.
Port Vale v AFC Wimbledon
- Wimbledon won the only previous meeting between the sides 3-2 at home.
- Wimbledon have only netted one goal in their last five league games combined.
- The Dons have lost their last six league games in a row and are without a win in 12.
- 11% of the goals Port Vale have conceded this season have come in the final 15 minutes, a league-low.
- Vale have lost their last three league games, their joint-worst run this season.
Rotherham v Swindon
- Three of the last four meetings between Rotherham have seen at least five goals.
- Swindon have won on three of their last four visits to Millmoor.
- Swindon have the best defence in League Two this season, shipping just 19 so far and keeping 12 clean sheets.
- The last team to score more than once against the Robins was Hereford in early October.
- Rotherham have only been shown 23 yellow cards this season, a league-low.
- Swindon have won four and lost just one of their last seven league games on the road, and have conceded exactly once in each of their last four.
Shrewsbury v Gillingham
- Gillingham have conceded just one goal in their last four meetings with the Shrews combined.
- Shrewsbury's joint-biggest league win came at home to Gillinham in September 2008 (7-0).
- Shrewsbury are the only unbeaten home team in League Two this term.
- Gillingham have scored 10 penalties in the league this season, four more than any other fourth tier side.
- Shrewsbury have been the most prolific side in the final 15 minutes this season, netting 12 goals.