League Two Opta Facts 16 September
AFC Wimbledon v Burton Albion
- AFC Wimbledon have won two and drawn one of their three previous home meetings with the Brewers.
- Indeed in six Football League clashes between the sides, there has never been an away win (four home wins, two 1-1 draws).
- No player has been directly involved in more goals this season than Matt Tubbs - six goals and one assist.
- The Dons have dropped a league-high 10 points from leading positions this season.
Bury v Stevenage
- Bury have won two, drawn two and lost two of their six league meetings with Stevenage.
- Stevenage have lost two of their three trips to Gigg Lane, winning 2-1 there in 2011/12.
- Danny Rose has bagged five goals in his last six games for the Shakers.
- Stevenage have yet to score in the opening 30 minutes of matches this season. They've also failed to register in the final 15 minutes.
Cambridge v Exeter
- Cambridge have won six and lost one of their last eight Football League clashes with the Grecians (D1).
- The last meeting between these sides saw Exeter regain their league status with a 1-0 play-off final win over Cambridge in May 2008.
- Cambridge have scored eight headed goals this season, three more than any other side.
- The Grecians have yet to keep a clean sheet in 2014/15.
Cheltenham v Southend
- Cheltenham have lost their last two home meetings with Southend; the same number of games they lost in their first nine home fixtures against them (W3 D4).
- Shrimpers midfielder Kevan Hurst scored in both meetings with Cheltenham last season.
- No side has kept more clean sheets this season than Cheltenham (4).
- Southend have yet to concede in the opening 30 minutes of matches in 2014/15.
Mansfield v Morecambe
- Mansfield have won just one of their four previous Football League meetings with Morecambe, losing the other three.
- Indeed the Shrimps have won 2-1 on both previous trips to Field Mill.
- Mansfield have lost three of their last five home league games (W2).
- Morecambe have never kept a clean sheet against the Stags.
- The Stags have won their last two games on a Tuesday, scoring five and conceding just twice.
- Morecambe have scored in each of their last six away league games, winning three (D1 L2).
Northampton v Hartlepool
- Northampton are unbeaten in 24 home league meetings with Hartlepool (W18 D6).
- Pools have failed to score on four of their last six to Sixfields and have only kept one clean sheet in their last 24 trips.
- The Cobblers have bagged five goals in the final 15 minutes, a League-Two high.
- Hartlepool have failed to find the back of the net in six of their last eight matches.
Oxford United v Accrington Stanley
- Oxford have only lost one of their 10 previous meetings with Accrington Stanley in all competitions (W4 D5).
- Stanley did win the last meeting between these sides however, winning 2-1 in Oxford back in April 2014.
- Oxford have scored three goals from the penalty spot this season, a league-high.
- James Gray has bagged four goals in his last four matches for Stanley.
Plymouth v Wycombe
- Plymouth have never won consecutive games against the Chairboys; they won 1-0 in the last meeting.
- After failing to win in their first five trips to Home Park, Wycombe have won their last two there.
- The Chairboys have recovered a league-high six points from losing positions this season.
- Peter Murphy has scored with each of his four shots on target in 2014/15.
Portsmouth v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Portsmouth won both meetings with Dagenham last season; the first two meetings between the sides.
- Dagenham have scored in 21 of their last 23 away league games.
- Jamie Cureton has provided five assists this season, more than any other League Two player.
- Portsmouth have lost their last three league games without reply, this after going 11 unbeaten between March and August.
Shrewsbury v Carlisle
- There were three goals scored in the final three minutes in this fixture last season, with both sides netting in second-half stoppage time.
- Carlisle have only won one of their last 10 against Shrewsbury (D4 L5).
- The Shrews have won their last three games on home soil, they last won four in a row between April and August 2012.
- The Cumbrians have shipped six headed goals this term, more than any other team.
Tranmere v Newport
- Tranmere have won six of their last eight league meetings with Newport County.
- The Exiles have conceded more than one goal in nine of their 11 trips to Prenton Park (two clean sheets).
- Newport's Mark Byrne has fired in more shots without scoring than any other player (13).
- Cole Stockton has been directly involved in four goals for Tranmere this term (three goals, one assist), more than any other player at the club.
York v Luton
- York regained their Football League status with a 2-1 win over Luton Town in the 2011/12 Conference Play-off Final.
- Indeed the Hatters have won none of their last six against the Minstermen in all competitions (D1 L5).
- York's defeat to Burton at the weekend was their first in 24 games.
- Mark Cullen has been directly involved in three goals for Luton this term (two goals, one assist), more than any other player at the club.