League Two Opta Facts | 21 - 22 March
Bristol Rovers v Southend United
- Bristol Rovers have lost just one of their last seven home league games against Southend United (W4 D2).
- Southend have won only one of the last six league meetings between the two sides, though it was in the corresponding fixture last year, 3-2 (D3 L2).
- Southend are without a win in 11 league games (D7 L4); the current longest winless run in League Two.
- Only Gary Roberts (12) has made more assists this season than Kevan Hurst (10).
- 11 of John-Joe O'Toole's 13 league goals this term have arrived at home (85%).
Oxford United v Hartlepool United
- After winning the first three league clashes against Hartlepool contested at home, Oxford have lost their last two against them.
- Hartlepool have won three of the last four encounters with Oxford in the league, but did lose the reverse fixture earlier in the season 3-1.
- Hartlepool have scored 12 goals from outside the area in open play this campaign; a league-high.
- Pools are without an away win in four attempts, losing twice (D2); their longest winless run this season is five.
- Oxford have failed to win any of their last six league fixtures, losing four (D2); conceding at least two goals in four of these games.
Mansfield Town v Chesterfield
- The Stags have lost four of the last five league meetings with Chesterfield at home, winning the other.
- Chesterfield have scored in each of their last nine league trips to Mansfield, but only 14 times in total.
- Both matches between the two sides in all competitions this season have ended 1-0 to the away team.
- Gary Roberts was sent off for Chesterfield in the reverse league fixture in the 90th minute, as the Spireites lost 1-0 in September.
- Mansfield have won three of their last five home games in League Two, losing the other two.
- Just one of Mansfield's last seven home league games has seen the away side fail to net.
Accrington Stanley v Plymouth Argyle
- Accrington Stanley have failed to score in three of their last four league games against Plymouth.
- The Pilgrims have never lost away to Accrington in their league history (W1 D2).
- Stanley have scored 14 goals via headers this term; more than any other side.
- Argyle have won four of their last five away matches, keeping three clean sheets in the process.
- Plymouth have dropped just seven points from leading positions this season; a joint-league-low.
AFC Wimbledon v Cheltenham Town
- Wimbledon have lost their last three league clashes with Cheltenham.
- In fact, Cheltenham's only Football League defeat against the Dons came in their first meeting in September 2011, going down 4-1 (W3 D1).
- 81% of Wimbledon's goals this season have arrived in the second half; a league-high share.
- Cheltenham have scored 21% of their goals in the opening 15 minutes; a league-high proportion.
- Wimbledon have conceded 14 headed goals this season; the most in the division.
Bury v Dag & Red
- Bury have beaten the Daggers just once in their league history (D3 L3).
- Dagenham & Redbridge have never lost a league game at Gigg Lane (W1 D2).
- Bury are without a win in five in league competition, drawing three (L2).
- The Daggers are unbeaten in five on the road in the league, winning three (D2).
- No player has bagged more braces this term than Medy Elito (2).
Exeter City v Fleetwood Town
- The Grecians have not lost in three league meetings with Fleetwood (W1 D2).
- Fleetwood have lost just one of their last nine away games in all competitions (W4 D4).
- The Grecians have scored 16 times in the final 15 minutes of games this season; a league-high.
- Fleetwood have scored six times from the penalty spot this season; no League Two side has scored more.
- Only Scunthorpe (33) have won more points on the road this term than Fleetwood (31).
- Exeter have won just 17 points at home this season; the fewest in League Two. Indeed, the Grecians are winless in 13 on home soil; the longest run in League Two this term.
Morecambe v Northampton Town
- Morecambe are winless in four league games with the Cobblers (D2 L2).
- Northampton have won three of their four away matches at Morecambe (D1), though have never kept a clean sheet.
- Morecambe have recovered a league-high 31 points from losing positions this season.
- Northampton Town have netted just 13 second half goals this campaign; fewer than any other team.
- Morecambe have conceded 65% of their goals in the first half; a league-high share.
Portsmouth v York City
- Pompey hold just one win against York in five league encounters, losing three times (D1).
- In five trips to Portsmouth, the Minstermen have won only once (D1 L3).
- No side has won more points from their last 10 games than York (20).
- Pompey have conceded 15 goals in the final 15 minutes this season; more than any other League Two club.
- York have won their last four league games; the current longest winning run in League Two.
Scunthorpe United v Burton Albion
- This will be the first meeting in all competitions between these two sides at Glanford Park.
- Burton have only lost one of their last 10 away games in League Two (W3 D6).
- The Iron have dropped 27 points from leading positions this season; a league-high.
- No keeper has kept more clean sheets in the top four tiers this season than Sam Slocombe (16).
- Billy Kee hasn't scored an away goal (all comps) since December 7th in the FA Cup (v Fleetwood). Indeed, each of Kee's last seven goals have arrived at the Pirelli Stadium.
Torquay United v Newport County
- Torquay have lost three of their last four games against Newport in the Football League (W1).
- The Exiles conceded six in their last Football League game in Torquay in April 1988.
- No side has picked up fewer points from their last 10 games than Newport (6).
- Newport have lost each of their last three away games; the joint-current longest losing run with Torquay and Accrington.
- Torquay have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last nine league matches; their longest run without a clean sheet this term.
Wycombe Wanderers v Rochdale
- Wycombe have lost five of their last six league games against Rochdale, including each of the last three (W1).
- Rochdale have lost just once in their last five league trips to Wycombe (W3 D1).
- No side has won more points from their last 10 games than Rochdale (20).
- Dale have netted 12 times in the opening 15 minutes; a league-high.
- Wycombe striker Matt McClure has netted just once in his last 12 home games in all competitions.