League Two Opta Facts - 21st August
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Accrington v Port Vale
- There have been 12 goals scored in the last three meetings between Accrington Stanley and Port Vale.
- Accrington's last three games in all competitions have ended 1-0 (L2 W1).
- Stanley have only kept one clean sheet at home in 2012, their first game of the year at the Crown Ground against Macclesfield.
- Port Vale's last seven league games have all seen the away side on the day failing to score (W4, D1, L2).
- Vale won just one of their last seven away games of the 2011/12 campaign.
Aldershot v Exeter
- None of the last 13 league matches between these two sides have ended in a home win.
- Aldershot have lost just one of their last 11 home games in the league, winning seven and drawing three.
- The Shots managed to find the back of the net in each of their last 10 home games of the season.
- Exeter have won just two of their last16 games in all competitions.
Bradford v Fleetwood
- This will be the first-ever league meeting between these two sides.
- Bradford kept clean sheets in each of their last three home games of last season.
- Fleetwood have failed to score in their last four games in all competitions.
- Fleetwood only lost three away games in the Blue Square Premier, however two of these came in August.
Burton Albion v AFC Wimbledon
- The two league games between these two sides last season produced nine goals in total.
- Wimbledon's Luke Moore scored in both of his appearances versus Burton last season.
- Burton only scored 24 goals at home last season in the league, only Plymouth (23) and Hereford (23) netted fewer in front of their own fans.
- The Dons failed to win any of their final 10 away games of last season, losing the last five on the bounce.
Chesterfield v Rochdale
- Chesterfield have won four and drawn one of their last five league matches against Rochdale.
- Chesterfield have drawn none of their last 10 league games (L7, W3).
- Last season Chesterfield would have narrowly avoided relegation had only home form counted (20th, 27 points).
- Rochdale lost their last four away games on the spin last season.
Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth
- Plymouth are unbeaten in their previous four league meetings with the Daggers, winning three and drawing one.
- Dagenham lost 11 home games last season, only relegated Hereford lost more (13).
- Plymouth drew three of their final four away games last season, losing the other to Swindon.
- Before their 2-0 defeat to Cheltenham, the Daggers had gone eight league games without conceding more than a single goal.
Morecambe v York
- This will be the first ever meeting between these two sides in the Football League.
- Morecambe have failed to win any of their last seven league games, losing five of those games.
- At home Morecambe failed to score in four of their last five games of the 2011/12 season.
- York have scored in each of their last 11 games in all competitions.
Northampton v Rotherham
- The last four meetings between Northampton and Rotherham have ended in a score draw.
- If only home form had counted last season then Northampton would have been relegated (23rd, 24 points).
- Northampton have drawn their last four league games, scoring just two goals in the process.
- Rotherham have lost only once in their last nine competitive matches.
Oxford United v Southend
- Southend United have won their last six meetings with Oxford in a row, three of which came in 2011/12.
- Oxford are yet to concede a goal this season in 210 minutes of league and cup football & have kept three clean sheets in three of their last six competitive games.
- Southend are yet to score this season in 180 minutes of football and have lost both of their matches.
Torquay v Cheltenham
- These two sides met on no fewer than five occasions last season, with Cheltenham knocking Torquay out of the League Two playoffs at the semi-final stage.
- Jermaine McGlashan scored in both legs of the playoff semi-final tie against Torquay.
- Torquay have scored just once in their last four competitive fixtures.
- Cheltenham won their final two away games of 2011-12, both by a 2-1 scoreline - one of which was against Torquay.
Wycombe v Gillingham
- Wycombe have won four of their last five matches against Gillingham.
- Only two sides lost more home games in League One last season than Wycombe (10).
- Gillingham have won both of their competitive games in 2012-13 so far, netting five goals in the process.
- Gills striker Danny Kedwell has scored three goals in his two apps so far this season, two of those coming from the penalty spot.
Barnet v Bristol Rovers
- Barnet won both of their games against Bristol Rovers last season, 2-0.
- The Bees have lost both of their competitive matches in 2012-13 so far, conceding eight goals in total.
- Bristol Rovers have lost both of their matches this term so far, losing 3-1 to Ipswich in the League Cup and 2-0 at home to Oxford in the league.
- Going over seasons, the Pirates have won just two of their last 10 competitive games.