League Two Opta Facts 22-23 October
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Accrington Stanley v Cheltenham
- The two meetings between these sides last year saw a total of four goals scored in the final 10 minutes of games.
- The two previous Football League meetings between the sides in Accrington have seen a side win by scoring four goals (one win for each team).
- Accrington have conceded exactly two goals in four of their last five league games.
- Stanley have scored only two first half goals all season in League Two.
- Cheltenham have won three successive league games, with James Spencer finding the net in each of those victories.
AFC Wimbledon v Crawley Town
- These sides have already met in the Carling Cup preliminary round this season, with Crawley winning 3-2 at home.
- The last five meetings between these sides, stretching back to the Blue Square Premier League, have all been won by the home team.
- There have been three red cards shown in the last two clashes between the Red Devils and the Dons combined.
- Christian Jolley has scored in each of AFC Wimbledon's last four league games (five goals in total).
- AFC Wimbledon have both scored and conceded a goal in seven of their last eight league matches.
- Crawley Town have won their last five league matches.
Bradford v Northampton
- There were two penalties scored (one for either team) and a sending off for Bradford in last season's meeting between the sides at Valley Parade.
- The Cobblers have only won one of their last seven trips to Valley Parade, a 2-1 win in March 2007.
- The Bantams have won only one of their last eight league matches.
- Northampton have lost their last two league games, failing to score in both.
Bradford have had a player sent off in each of their last two League Two matches.
Burton Albion v Bristol Rovers
- This will be the first ever competitive meeting between Burton and Bristol Rovers.
- Bristol Rovers scored five goals in their last league match; as many as they had netted in their previous five games in League Two put together.
- There have been 19 goals scored in Bristol Rovers last four league games; an average of 4.8 a match.
- Burton Albion failed to score in their last league game; this after netting in each of their previous 12 matches in League Two this term.
Crewe v Macclesfield
- Crewe have already beaten Macclesfield at Gresty Road this season, winning 1-0 in the JP Trophy in October.
- The Silkmen have never won at the home of the Railwaymen, drawing one and losing four of five previous trips in all competitions.
- 12 of the 13 goals scored in the last four league matches involving Crewe have been scored in the second half.
- The last seven goals that Macclesfield have scored in League Two have arrived in the second half.
Dagenham & Redbridge v Aldershot
- The last two league meetings between the sides were won by the respective away sides, who netted eight goals in total across the two clashes.
- Only two of the last 13 meetings between Dagenham and Aldershot have seen under 2.5 goals, and both of them saw exactly two netted.
- Danny Hylton has scored five goals in Aldershot's last four games in all competitions.
- The Shots have lost four successive league games. Should they lose this game, it'll be their worst run of defeats (5) since returning to the Football League in 2008.
- The Daggers have lost seven of their last eight league games.
Gillingham v Oxford Utd
- Only two goals have been scored in the last three league meetings between Gillingham and Oxford combined.
- The Gills themselves have kept three consecutive clean sheets against Oxford.
- Gillingham have scored 16 goals in their last five league matches.
- Oxford United have scored in their last 12 successive League Two matches since the opening day of the season.
- The U's have conceded only two goals in their last six league games.
Hereford v Barnet
- Four of the last six clashes between Hereford and Barnet have ended 2-1, with the side playing away winning three of them.
- Barnet hitman Izale McLeod netted a brace in a 2-1 win at Edgar Street for the Bees last term.
- Barnet's Ricky Holmes has scored in each of their last three league matches.
- The Bees ended a run of four successive league defeats with a 2-1 win over Aldershot last weekend.
- Hereford have won just two of their 13 league games this season, but have lost just one of their last four in League Two.
Plymouth v Swindon
- Plymouth have lost just one of their last six league meetings with Swindon, winning the last four in a row.
- The last five meetings (in all competitions) between the two sides have produced a total of five red cards.
- Plymouth have conceded exactly two goals in seven of their last eight league games.
- Plymouth's Will Atkinson has been booked in four of his last five appearances for the club.
- On the last four occasions that Swindon have won in League Two, they have also kept a clean sheet.
Port Vale v Morecambe
- This fixture last season (in April 2011) produced a total of nine goals, with Vale winning 7-2. Prior to that game, neither side had managed to score more than two goals in a game between these two sides.
- That win was Port Vale's only victory in the last five meetings between the two sides (Morecambe winning three and drawing one).
- Port Vale are the only League Two side to have scored in all 13 of their games this season.
- Morecambe have scored in their last 12 league games in succession.
Rotherham v Shrewsbury
- Shrewsbury are unbeaten in their last seven games against Rotherham, winning five and drawing two.
- The Millers have lost four successive league games and have not won in their last six in League Two.
- Rotherham have conceded an average of three goals a game in their last five League Two matches.
- None of Shrewsbury's last 11 league games have ended in a draw (seven wins, four defeats).
Southend v Torquay
- Torquay have lost just one of their last four meetings with Southend, winning two and drawing one.
- At Plainmoor, Torquay have lost just one of their last 13 home meetings with Southend (in all competitions).
- Southend have scored seven goals in the 80th minute or later in their last six league games.
- Southend have won 16 of a possible 18 points in their last six league games.
Torquay have won just four points from their last seven league games (four draws, three defeats).