League Two Opta Facts – 25th August
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every
Burton Albion v Fleetwood Town
- This will be the first time these clubs have ever played each other.
- Fleetwood have not scored in their last five matches in all competitions.
- Burton Albion's last three matches have seen 15 goals scored - an average of five goals per game.
Northampton Town v Southend United
- Southend's Mohsni Bilel scored three goals in the two times these teams met last season.
- Northampton have not kept a clean sheet against Southend in their last nine clashes, with the last one coming in 2005.
- The Shrimpers have not scored in any of their matches this term in all competitions.
- The Cobblers have won just one of their last eight league fixtures.
Torquay United v Rochdale
- The home side has won each of the last four clashes between these clubs.
- The Gulls have not won in their last ten matches in all competitions, and have lost five of those.
- The Dale have won just one of their last 11 league matches, losing seven.
- Rochdale have scored in all but one of their last ten fixtures in all competitions.
Accrington Stanley v Exeter City
- Four of the last five meetings between these clubs have ended with a 2-1 score line, with each side winning two of those.
- Of the six goals Exeter City have conceded this term in all competitions, all six have been scored in the first half.
- Accrington have only lost two of their last nine home league games, winning four and drawing three.
Aldershot Town v Cheltenham Town
- In the two meetings between these clubs last season, the home side won and kept a clean sheet both times.
- There has never been a draw in the seven times these clubs have played each other.
- The Shots have scored in all of their last eight matches in all competitions.
- Cheltenham have failed to score in five of their last seven league fixtures away from home.
Oxford United v Plymouth Argyle
- Plymouth have not kept a clean sheet in their last ten meetings with Oxford, stretching back to 1991.
- The Pilgrims have yet to score a goal in the league this term.
- Oxford have kept a clean sheet in all three of their matches in all competitions this season.
Barnet v York City
- The home side has won each of the last six meetings between these clubs.
- York have scored in each of their last twelve matches in all competitions.
- Barnet have won just one of their last 11 matches at home.
Chesterfield v Rotherham United
- The home side has won five of the last six clashes between these two clubs.
- Of Chesterfield's last 12 goals, 11 have been scored in the second half.
- Rotherham's last six league fixtures have seen 21 goals scored - an average of 3.5 goals per game.
- The Spireites have scored in all but one of their last twelve matches in all competitions.
Morecambe v Port Vale
- Morecambe have kept a clean sheet in five of their last six meetings with Port Vale.
- The Shrimps have not been behind in any of their three matches in all competitions this term.
- The home side has kept a clean sheet in each of Port Vale's last eight league matches.
Dagenham and Redbridge v Gillingham
- The Daggers' Brian Woodall scored both times these teams met last term.
- Of the four times these clubs have met in the league, Dagenham have won three - scoring two goals each time.
- Gillingham have won four straight matches in all competitions, and have not lost in their last seven.
- Dagenham have not scored in any of their three matches this term.
Wycombe Wanderers v Bristol Rovers
- A Wycombe player has scored a hattrick in both of the last two clashes between these clubs.
- The Chairboys have not kept a clean sheet in their last thirteen matches in all competitions.
- Rovers have won just one of their last twelve matches away from home in all competitions.
- Wycombe are without a win in six games at Adams Park, drawing four and losing two.
Bradford City v AFC Wimbledon
- Wimbledon's Jack Midson scored four goals in the three times these clubs met last season.
- The three meetings between the Bantams and the Dons last term saw four penalties scored - all by the home side.
- The Wombles have not won in any of their last 12 fixtures away from home in all competitions.
- Bradford City have lost just one of their last 16 matches at home.