League Two Opta Facts - 27 - 28 August
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Accrington Stanley v Burton Albion
- Neither side kept a clean sheet in their two clashes with each other last season.
- Greg Pearson has scored in two of Burton's last three meetings with Accrington Stanley.
- Calvin Zola has scored for Burton in three of their last four matches this term in all competitions.
- The Brewers have scored in every match they have played this season, and have yet to lose a game in League Two.
- Stanley have yet to score more than one goal in match this campaign.
Bradford v Barnet
- In ten meetings between these sides, only one has ever kept a clean sheet (Bradford in 2010)
- The away side won both clashes between these clubs last term.
- Bradford have not won in their last six matches, and have lost five of those.
- The Bantams have won just one of their last eight home games, and have lost five.
- Izale McLeod has scored three goals in Barnet's last two matches.
- Barnet have conceded at least two goals in their last three fixtures in League Two.
Bristol Rovers v Hereford
- Bristol have not lost in their last six clashes with Hereford, and have won four of those.
- Rovers have put nine goals past Hereford in their last two League encounters combined.
- The Pirates have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine League matches at home.
- Hereford have scored just one goal in total in their four League Two fixtures this term.
- The Bulls have not won an away match in the League in their last nine attempts.
Cheltenham v Crawley Town
- This encounter will be the first time these sides have ever met.
- The away side has won in six of Cheltenham's last nine matches in all competitions.
- The Robins have kept just two clean sheets in their last 26 matches in all comps.
- Crawley are unbeaten in the League so far this season.
- The Red Devils have scored at least two goals in all four of their League matches this season.
Dagenham and Redbridge v Torquay
- Torquay have never beaten Dag & Red, having met them just twice and lost one and drawn one.
- The last time these two clubs met at Victoria Road, three goals were scored in the last ten minutes.
- All five of the Daggers' matches this season (in all competitions) have seen one team keep a clean sheet, with Dagenham and Redbridge keeping three of them.
- Dagenham and Redbridge have won three of their four League matches this term 1-0.
- Torquay have scored in all five of their matches this campaign in all competitions, with Lee Mansell finding the net in four of them.
Macclesfield v AFC Wimbledon
- This will be the first ever meeting between these two clubs.
- Macclesfield have failed to score in three of their four League matches this season.
- Of the seven goals Macclesfield have scored this season, five have come in the second half.
- Wimbledon have scored in all five of their matches this term in all competitions.
- Jack Midson has scored four goals in Wimbledon's last five games.
- The Dons have not lost in their last five League matches away from home. (Excl. Playoffs)
Northampton v Morecambe
- Morecambe have never beaten Northampton in the football league (three defeats, one draw).
- Kevin Thornton scored in both games against the Shrimps last season.
- The Cobblers have scored at least twice in all four league meetings with Morecambe.
- Northampton have won only one of their last 12 games at home in the league.
- Morecambe are on a run of three straight league wins. The last time they won four in a row was in April 2010.
- The Shrimps have scored at least twice in their last three away games in League Two.
Oxford United v Aldershot
- Aldershot have won on their last two trips to Oxford United.
- The U's won the last meeting with Aldershot 2-1 at the Recreation Ground, ending a run of five defeats in all competitions against Oxford.
- Oxford are unbeaten in their last seven league games at home.
- The Shots have lost their last three league games, failing to score in each.
- Aldershot have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine league games.
- Aldershot have lost only two of their last 11 league matches on the road.
Plymouth v Crewe
- Plymouth have only ever lost one of their seven games at home to the Railwaymen.
- There has been a goal in the first eight minutes of three of the last five clashes between the sides, including both last season.
- In the last 10 clashes between the sides, Crewe have only won if they have scored three goals (three times), losing five of the others.
- Plymouth have conceded the most goals in League Two this season, 10, with all of them coming in the second half.
- Crewe have shipped the joint-most goals in the first half of League Two games.
- Argyle have taken just one point from the last 21 available to them in the league.
Port Vale v Southend
- Port Vale have failed to win their last two games at home to Southend (one defeat, one draw).
- Both sides have scored in the last seven clashes between Port Vale and Southend.
- Southend have scored in the last 10 minutes of each of their last three meetings with Vale.
- Port Vale are the top-scoring side in the first half of League Two matches this season, with eight.
- Port Vale are unbeaten in four league games, the last time they went five in a row without defeat was last November.
- Southend have won only one of their last 11 league matches away from home.
Rotherham v Gillingham
- Gillingham won both of the meetings with Rotherham in 2010/11.
- There has been at least one goal in the last 15 minutes of each of the last five clashes between these sides.
- Rotherham are the top-scoring side in the second half of matches in League Two this season, with eight of their nine goals coming in this period.
- Rotherham have come from behind to claim the most points in League Two this season (four).
- Rotherham are unbeaten in six league games, winning four.
- The Gills have lost only one of their last 14 league games on the road.
Shrewsbury v Swindon
- Swindon have won their last three games against the Shrews, all by a score of 2-1.
- Shrewsbury have won only one of their last eight games against the Robins, losing seven (five by a one-goal margin).
- Shrewsbury have lost their last four at home to Swindon.
- The Shrews have only lost one of their last nine league games.
- At home, Shrewsbury have conceded only one goal in their last five league matches.
- Swindon have lost seven of their last nine league games, including the last three.