League Two Opta Facts | 3 May
Accrington Stanley v AFC Wimbledon
- Accrington Stanley have never lost to the Dons in the Football League, winning four and drawing one.
- Wimbledon have scored only three times in their five previous meetings with Stanley, and never more than once in a single game.
- Accrington Stanley have fired the fewest shots off target in League Two (160).
- Stanley have also conceded the fewest number of fouls this season in the division (411).
- AFC Wimbledon have scored just nine first half goals and twice in the opening 30 minutes of League Two games this season; both are league-lows.
Bristol Rovers v Mansfield Town
- Bristol Rovers are unbeaten in eight league clashes with the Stags (W4 D4).
- Mansfield have failed to score in three of their last four games against the Gas, including their last two visits to the Memorial Stadium.
- 72% of Bristol's points this season have come in home games (P22 W10 D6 L6).
- The Stags have lost only one of their last 10 away league fixtures (W4 D5).
- Mansfield have hit the woodwork only four times this season. No side has rattled the woodwork fewer times in the top four tiers than them.
Cheltenham Town v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Cheltenham Town have lost only one of their previous seven Football League fixtures with the Daggers (W5 D1).
- Dagenham and Redbridge have never won away to Cheltenham in the league (D1 L2).
- Cheltenham are the only League Two side yet to given a red card this season.
- The Daggers have faced more shots than any other League Two side (538).
- The Robins have dropped 34 points from leading positions this season, more than any other side.
Chesterfield v Fleetwood Town
- Chesterfield have never kept a clean sheet against the Cod Army in five games (all competitions).
- Fleetwood have won both of the previous away meetings with Chesterfield courtesy of a 90th minute goal (league and Johnstone's Paint Trophy).
- A win for the home side will secure the Spireites' second League Two title in four seasons.
- The Cod Army have attempted more shots than any other League Two side (467).
- Chesterfield have won three of their last four final day matches at home (L1).
- These two sides have had the most shots on target in League Two this season - 223
Hartlepool United v Exeter City
- Hartlepool have been beaten once by the Grecians in 12 home games (W6 D5).
- Exeter have gone three league games without scoring against Hartlepool, drawing one and losing two.
- Jack Barmby has played a part in nine of Hartlepool's last 14 league goals, scoring four and assisting a further five.
- The Grecians have been awarded just 39 yellow cards this campaign, a league low.
- Exeter have profited from more own goals than any other League Two side (5).
Morecambe v Bury
- Morecambe have kept four clean sheets in their last six league matches against the Shakers.
- Bury's 4-1 victory over Morecambe in September 2010 is their only win in five trips to the Globe Arena (D1 L3) in all competitions.
- The Shrimps have conceded 64 goals this season, more than any other side in the division.
- Hallam Hope's hat-trick against Portsmouth ended a four game run without a goal. He now has five in seven league games for Bury.
- 35% of Morecambe's strikes this season have arrived in the final 15 minutes, a League Two-high share.
Newport County v Rochdale
- Newport have lost their last four league games against Rochdale, failing to score in each game.
- However, Rochdale have scored only once in their last five visits to Newport (W1 D1 L3).
- 11 of Newport's goals this season have come from defenders, more than any other side in the league.
- A Rochdale victory would give them their best ever points tally in this division, beating the 82 points they collected in the promotion winning 2009/10 season (they finished 3rd that year).
- Only five of Scott Hogan's 17 league goals have come in away games this season.
Northampton Town v Oxford United
- Northampton have won the last six league games against Oxford United contested at Sixfields all by a single goal.
- The U's only victory in nine previous trips to Northampton came in March 2001 (D1 L7).
- The Cobblers have mustered just 133 shots on target this season, fewer than any other side.
- Only Wycombe (6) have collected fewer points from their last 10 games than Oxford (7).
- Northampton have scored only 14 times in the second half this campaign, a league low.
Portsmouth v Plymouth Argyle
- Pompey have taken the spoils in five of the last seven league meetings with Plymouth at Fratton Park (L2).
- Plymouth's last league clean sheet against Portsmouth came in September 1989, they've gone six games without a shutout against them.
- Portsmouth's games this season have seen a total of 116 goals. No side has seen more goals in their games.
- The Pilgrims are winless in four league games, losing three times (D1).
- Plymouth have also gone 10 games without a clean sheet.
Scunthorpe United v York City
- Scunthorpe have lost only one of their last 10 home league matches against the Minstermen (W6 D3).
- York's 4-1 win over the Iron earlier in the season was their first victory in eight league games against Scunthorpe (D1 L6).
- The Iron have already collected the same number of points as they did in their last season in the fourth tier (80 in 2004/05). They finished second that year.
- The Minstermen's last five victories in League Two have come by one goal to nil.
- York are unbeaten in 16 league games, the longest current run in the division (W11 D5). Should they go one more game unbeaten, it would mark York's best run of form in the league since 1974 (21 games).
- These two sides have kept more clean sheets than any other League Two side - York have 22, one more than Scunthorpe on 21.
Southend United v Burton Albion
- Southend have never beaten Burton at Roots Hall in the Football League, losing 1-0 on the last two occasions (D1).
- The Brewers have kept three clean sheets in their last five against the Shrimpers in the league.
- Southend's Kevan Hurst has assisted 12 times in League Two this season, a joint-high with Chesterfield's Gary Roberts.
- Burton have the lowest shot conversion rate within League Two, with just 10.33% of their shots resulting in goals.
- However, the Brewers have faced the fewest number of shots on target - just 142.
Torquay United v Wycombe Wanderers
- Torquay have lost their last three league games against Wycombe Wanderers by a single goal.
- The Chairboys' victory in this fixture last season at Torquay was their first in five Football League matches (D3 L1).
- Wycombe must win against already-relegated Torquay and hope that either Northampton or Bristol Rovers lose to avoid the drop.
- Torquay have lost their last three home games 1-0.
- On the last seven occasions Wycombe have been away from home on the final day of the season, they have won once (D2 L4).
- The Gulls have failed to score in their last three home games, while Wycombe haven't found the net in four away.