League Two Opta Facts - April 14th
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
League Two Opta Facts - April 14
Barnet v Hereford
- Barnet have lost their last four league games, including their last three at Underhill.
- Going back further, the Bees have only won one of their last 15 league games.
- The Bulls have lost five of their last six league games, including their last three on the road.
- Only one team has a worse home record than Barnet (20 points) in League Two this season, and that is their opponents in this game Hereford (16).
- Hereford have collected more points on the road this term (20) than they have at Edgar Street (16).
- Aldershot v Dagenham & Redbridge
Aldershot have lost just once in their last eight home games, winning six.
The Shots have scored just six goals in the final 15 minutes of games; a league-low.
- The Daggers are unbeaten in their last six, winning four.
- Aldershot have triumphed 5-2 in two of the their last three matches with Dagenham.
- Only twice have less than 2.5 goals been scored in the last 14 meetings between the clubs.
Bristol Rovers v Burton Albion
- Bristol Rovers have won only once in their last six games.
- Rovers are unbeaten in their last eight home games, winning four.
- The Pirates have failed to find the net in three of their last four games.
- The Brewers have only netted once in their last six away games combined.
Albion have endured ten away games without success.
Cheltenham Town v Accrington Stanley
- Cheltenham have won only one of their last nine games, losing six.
- Nearly half (49%) of the goals that Cheltenham have conceded this term have come in the middle period of the game (31-60 mins).
- The Robins have failed to find the net in six of their last seven matches.
- Stanley have not won in their last eight away games and failed to score in five of those.
- Accrington are unbeaten in two previous Football League visits to Whaddon Road, winning one.
Crawley Town v AFC Wimbledon
- Crawley have won 22 points from losing positions in League Two this season; more than any other side.
- The Reds are on a ten-match unbeaten run.
Crawley have scored a league-high 18 headed goals this season, and have conceded a league-low four goals in this manner.
- Wimbledon have lost five of their last six games in League Two.
- Crawley have won their last three fixtures against Wimbledon in all competitions, scoring three or more goals on each occasion.
Macclesfield Town v Crewe Alexandra
- The Silkmen have failed to win in their previous 19 matches, losing 13.
- Macclesfield have drawn 10 home games this season; more than any League One side.
- Crewe are unbeaten in their last 12 league games, the best current run in the division.
- After scoring five goals in as many appearances for Crewe, Nick Powell has failed to find the net in his last five games for the club.
- Macclesfield have beaten Crewe 1-0 in their last two league meetings, with Ross Draper grabbing the only goal on both occasions.
Morecambe v Port Vale
- Morecambe have lost their last three home games 1-0.
- Jim Bentley's side have only failed to find the net in five of their 21 home games this season.
- Port Vale have conceded 16 headed goals this season; no side in League Two have conceded more.
- Port Vale have scored a league-high 19 goals from outside the box in open play this season.
- The Shrimps have triumphed in four of their last five league meetings with Vale without conceding a goal, though the Stoke based side did win the other 7-2.
- Northampton Town v Bradford City
Northampton have conceded a league-high 10 goals from the penalty spot this season.
- The Cobblers have tasted defeat just once in their last seven home games, winning five.
Bradford have lost their last six away league games, with the last four all ending 0-1.
- The last time Bradford returned from Sixfields with three points was in 1981 (2-0).
Oxford United v Gillingham
- Oxford have suffered defeat just once in their last nine home games, winning five.
United have scored in 20 of their 21 home games this season; a joint-league-high.
- The Gills have triumphed just once in their last six games.
- Gillingham have scored 11 goals from the penalty spot this season in League Two; three more than any other side.
- Gillingham are unbeaten in eight competitive matches against Oxford, winning three of the last four 1-0.
- Danny Kedwell has converted seven times from the spot this season; more than any League Two player.
Shrewsbury Town v Rotherham United
- Shrewsbury have the only unbeaten home record left in the Football League.
- The Shrews have won four of their last five matches, keeping three clean sheets in that time.
- Rotherham have won four of their last five, but have only managed one win in their last six away from home.
- Millers' top scorer Lewis Grabban has struck twice in as many games against the Shrews this season.
- The Millers have failed to win at Shrewsbury in their last six attempts, losing their last four.
- Swindon Town v Plymouth
Swindon have drawn fewer games than any other League Two side this season (five).
- Swindon have taken a league-high 54 points from their 21 home games so far this season.
- The Robins have kept five clean sheets in a row.
- Plymouth have scored five headed goals this season; a league-low.
- Argyle's last seven matches have each rendered less than 2.5 goals.
- Five red cards have been handed out in the last six meetings between the clubs, all in the second half.
Torquay United v Southend United
- Torquay have won 12 games by one goal to nil this season, more than any other side in the top four divisions (Aldershot and Reading - 9).
- The Gulls are three 1-0 wins short of the record of 15 set by WBA in 2001-02.
- Torquay top scorer Renne Howe has netted four times in his last six appearances.
- Southend have suffered defeat in four of their last six away matches.
- Freddy Eastwood has found the net twice in four matches since rejoining the club on loan.
- The Shrimpers have won just once in their last13 visits to Plainmoor.