League Two Opta Facts – February 12
Morecambe v Aldershot Town
- Morecambe's 3-0 defeat against Exeter was their first loss at home in 10 games in all competitions (W4 D5).
- Aldershot have collected just two points from their last four league games (D2 L2), netting only two goals in the process.
- The Shots are the lowest scoring team in League Two this season, netting just 27 goals.
- Only Northampton and Fleetwood (14) have scored more goals in the final 15 minutes of League Two games this season than Morecambe (13).
Oxford United v Fleetwood Town
- The two clubs have met just once before in the Football League, with Fleetwood beating Oxford 3-0 earlier this season at the Highbury Stadium.
- The Cod Army have kept 14 clean sheets this season, which is a league- high.
- Oxford United are without a win in four games (L3 D1), scoring just one goal in those matches.
- Fleetwood are unbeaten in three league games (W2 D1), keeping a clean sheet in two of those matches.
Southend v Cheltenham Town
- The last five meetings between these sides have produced 16 goals, an average of 3.2 goals per game.
- Southend have scored seven goals in their last two games against the Robins, including a 3-1 away win earlier this term.
- Southend have won three of their last five competitive games (D1 L1), and have scored one goal in each of those five games.
- Cheltenham have lost a league-high 19 points from winning positions in League Two this term.
- Southend have won the most points from losing positions in League Two this term (17).
Torquay v Rotherham
- Rotherham have lost four of their last five in all competitions (W1).
- Torquay are without a win in four home games in League Two (D2 L2).
- The Millers have won five of their last seven away games (all comps), but have lost their last two.
- Only three sides have lost more points from winning positions than Torquay United in League Two this season (15).
Wycombe v Bradford
- Gareth Ainsworth's men have scored six penalties this season (the league's highest), including two last week against York City.
- Since the Bantams' League Cup victory over Aston Villa in January, they've failed to win in five games (L4 D1).
- Bradford have secured the joint-lowest number of away wins this season (3).
- Wycombe have won 26 points from their 12 league games; more than any other side.
York v Gillingham
- York have won none of their last six league matches (D3 L3).
- Gillingham have won more points away from home than any other side in League Two this term (33).
- York City have been involved in more draws than any other side in League Two this season (13).
- The Gills have won their five of their last seven away games in League Two, drawing the other two in this run.