League Two Opta Facts – February 19
AFC Wimbledon v Northampton
- AFC Wimbledon are unbeaten in four home games (W1 D3).
- Northampton have won 21 points from their last 10 games; more than any other in League Two (W7 L3).
- Northampton have scored 15 times in the final 15 minutes of matches this season; a division high.
- No side has kept fewer clean sheets in League Two this season than AFC Wimbledon (4; level with Bristol Rovers).
- Northampton's leading scorer Adebayo Akinfenwa (15) has bagged just two goals in his last nine appearances.
Aldershot Town v Torquay United
- Aldershot have the worst home record in League Two this season; managing just 12 points (W3 D3 L9) from 15 games.
- No side have picked up fewer points from their last 10 games than Torquay (six).
- The Shots have battled back to win just two points from losing positions so far this season (D2 L15); a league low.
- Rene Howe, who scored the 89th minute versus Aldershot earlier in the season (4-3 win for Torquay) has scored four times in his last six appearances.
Bristol Rovers v Rotherham United
- Bristol Rovers have won five and lost none of their last six in League Two.
- Rotherham have won five of their last six on the road; losing the other.
- Just four goals have been scored past Bristol Rovers in the final 15 minutes of matches this season.
- Only Southend (17) have recouped more points from losing positions than Rotherham (16) this season.