League Two Opta Facts – March 3rd
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
League Two Opta Facts - March 3rd
Oxford v Swindon
- Oxford have lost just one of their last 13 League Two matches, but have drawn seven of the other 12.
- Swindon have won their last 10 league games in a row.
- Paul Benson has scored five goals in his last five League Two games.
- Oxford have lost just one of their last seven league games on home soil.
- Swindon have lost just one of their last 10 away games in the league.
- Oxford have drawn the most games in League Two (12) while Swindon have drawn the joint-fewest (4).
Accrington v Port Vale
- Accrington have failed to score in six of their last seven league matches.
- Stanley have lost the last four league games on the trot.
- Accrington have dropped fewer points from winning positions than any other side in League Two (4).
- Accrington have conceded a higher percentage of first half goals than any other team (66%).
- Port Vale are unbeaten in their last six league games, wining four
Aldershot v Morecambe
- After failing to score in six games in a row, Aldershot have won their last five League Two games on the bounce.
- Aldershot have recouped the joint-fewest points from losing positions (2) of any side in League Two.
- Morecambe have scored exactly one goal in each of their last seven league games.
- Aldershot have scored the highest percentage of goals in the first half of games this season (59%).
- All four of Morecambe's League Two victories over Aldershot have seen them keep a clean sheet.
- In the three league meetings where Aldershot have scored they have won two and drawn one.
Barnet v Rotherham
- Barnet have won none of their last five League Two matches, losing the last four in a row.
- Rotherham have dropped the most points from winning positions away from home this season (12).
- There have been just four goals scored in total in the last four League Two matches involving Rotherham.
- Rotherham are unbeaten in their last five games against Barnet, winning three and drawing two.
- Rotherham have won on both of their last two trips to play Barnet in London
Bristol Rovers v Macclesfield
- Bristol Rovers have lost just one of their last eight matches in League Two.
- Macclesfield have won just one of their last 18 league games and none of the last 10.
- Macclesfield have scored the joint-highest percentage of second half goals this season (67%).
- Macclesfield have picked up fewer points away from home than any other side in League Two (10).
- There has been just one goal scored in total across the last three meetings between Rovers and Macclesfield with the home team not scoring at all.
- Macclesfield have never lost away to Bristol Rovers in seven trips, winning two and drawing five.
Burton v Southend
- Albion have won none of their last 10 League Two matches, losing six of those games.
- Southend have earned more points on the road than any other team in League Two (31).
- However, United have won just one of their last five League Two games away from home.
- The Essex side have won just two of their last eight League Two outings.
- Burton have won two and lost none of their three league meetings with Southend.
Cheltenham v Northampton
- Cheltenham have kept three clean sheets in a row in League Two.
- Northampton have picked up six points in their last three league games, as many as they had earned in the previous 17 games.
- Adebayo Akinfenwa has scored six goals in his last eight League Two starts.
- Northampton have lost six and won just one of their last eight League Two away games.
- Cheltenham and Northampton have met 21 times in the league with five draws and both sides winning eight times.
Crawley v Torquay
- Crawley have won just one of their last seven League Two matches.
- Crawley have scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes of games than any other side (11).
- After winning seven games in a row, Torquay have suffered back to back defeats.
- Defeat last time out at Gillingham ended a run of four straight away wins for the Devon side.
- Crawley have lost just one of their last 11 matches on home soil.
Crewe v Shrewsbury
- The last five games involving Shrewsbury have been won by a single goal margin, the last three all by a 2-1 scoreline.
- Shrewsbury have won five of the last six games against Crewe in all competitions.
- The Shrews have scored a 90th minute goal in three of their last four games against Crewe.
- Crewe have accrued 13 points from a possible 15 in their last five home games.
- Crewe have kept just two clean sheets in their last 14 League Two outings.
Dagenham & Redbridge v Bradford
- Bradford have only lost one of their last seven League Two games, but four of the other six have ended as draws.
- The Daggers have won four and lost none of the last six league games against Bradford.
- Jon Nurse has scored in his last two appearances against the Bantams.
- Dagenham & Redbridge have drawn none of their last 13 matches on home soil, losing nine and winning four.
- In fact, the Daggers have drawn the joint-fewest games overall in League Two (4 along with Swindon & Aldershot).
Hereford v AFC Wimbledon
- AFC Wimbledon have won none of their last five league games, drawing the last three in a row.
- The Londoners have lost just one of their last five away games in League Two.
- Wimbledon have recovered more points from losing positions (19) than any other side in the division.
- Hereford have recouped the joint-fewest points from losing positions (2) of any side in League Two.
- Hereford have dropped more points from winning positions than any other side in the fourth tier.
- Hereford have gone seven league games without a win.
Plymouth v Gillingham
- Plymouth have scored the joint-highest percentage of second half goals this season (67%).
- One third of Plymouth's goals have been netted in the final 15 minutes of games, the highest proportion in League Two.
- Argyle have conceded the highest proportion of second half goals in League Two (75%).
- The Devonians have lost just one of their last eight League Two matches.
- Plymouth have drawn the joint-most home games (7) and won the joint-fewest (3).