League Two Opta Facts | January 27-28
Scunthorpe v Fleetwood
- Scunthorpe have not conceded a goal in any of their last 282 minutes of league football at Glanford Park.
- Fleetwood lost 1-0 at home to the Iron back in October in the only previous competitive meeting between the sides.
- Sam Winnall has netted five times in his last five games for the Iron.
- Jon Parkin has scored three goals in his last four league games for the Cod Army.
- No side has won more points from the last 10 league games than Scunthorpe (22).
AFC Wimbledon v Hartlepool
- Wimbledon were defeated 3-1 at Victoria Park back in October, in their only previous competitive meeting with Hartlepool.
- Pools have won just one and lost four of their last seven away league games (D2).
- The Dons have picked up just one win from their last six at home in league competition (D3 L2), though this arrived in their previous fixture.
- Hartlepool have dropped just two points from winning positions this season; a joint-league-low.
- Hartlepool have scored 10 goals from outside the area in open play this season; a league-high.
Bristol Rovers v Accrington Stanley
- Rovers have won three of their four previous competitive home meetings with Accrington (L1), scoring a total of 13 goals across these victories.
- Stanley have won their last three league meetings with the Pirates, all by the odd goal.
- Accrington have netted 11 goals via headers this term; a league-high.
- Stanley have conceded eight goals in the opening fifteen minutes of games this term; a joint-league-high with Mansfield.
- The Pirates have gone six games unbeaten at home in league competition (D2), winning their last four.
Dagenham and Redbridge v Southend
- The Daggers have lost all three Football League or cup meetings against Southend on home soil, conceding exactly three each time.
- The last three meetings between these sides in all competitions have been won by the away side, with the visitors scoring three goals per game on average.
- The Daggers have conceded 12 headed goals this season; more than any other team.
- No side has scored more first half goals this term than Southend (19).
- Southend have gone six league games without defeat, winning three (D3).
Exeter v Oxford United
- Exeter have only lost one of their last 12 league meetings with Oxford (W5 D6).
- Oxford's James Constable has scored twice and been sent off once in his last three meetings with the Grecians.
- The Grecians are one of three sides yet to receive a red card this season in the division.
- No side has picked up fewer points from their last 10 league games than Exeter City (8).
- Oxford United are the only side in the top four tiers of English football yet to lose on the road this season (W7 D4).
Mansfield v Bury
- Mansfield have only won one of their last nine home league meetings with the Shakers (D3 L5).
- The Shakers have kept five clean sheets in their last nine league games at Field Mill.
- Mansfield have only won one of their last 10 Football League games on a Tuesday (D2 L7).
- Bury, meanwhile, have won seven of their last 10 league games on Tuesdays (D1 L2).
- Overall, the Stags have failed to score in seven of their last 10 clashes with Bury in the Football League, scoring just four in this run.
- Bury have only tasted defeat once in their last 10 league meetings with Mansfield (D5 L4).
Newport v Plymouth
- The Exiles have won five of their last six home league games, though they did lose last time out in front of their own fans against Northampton.
- Plymouth have only won one of their last six away league games (D3 L2).
- Ruben Reid (nine goals, two assists) has been directly involved in 46% of Plymouth's goals this season; more than any other player at the club.
- No Newport player has laid on more assists this season than Robbie Willmott (5).
- Newport have conceded exactly three goals in each of their last two league matches. Indeed, the Exiles have lost three of their last four (D1).
Northampton v Rochdale
- Northampton have only managed one win in their last eight league games against Rochdale, drawing three and losing four.
- Rochdale have only kept one clean sheet in their last 15 trips to Sixfields in the Football League.
- Northampton have scored 65% of their goals in the first half; a league-high proportion.
- Rochdale have struck 11 times in opening fifteen minutes of games this season; more than any other side.
- The Cobblers have scored just seven second half goals; a league-low.
Torquay v Burton
- Torquay have only won one of their four previous home meetings with Burton in the Football League (D2 L1).
- The Brewers have only kept one clean sheet in nine Football League meetings with Torquay, but that came in this season's reverse fixture (2-0).
- Burton have conceded 70% of their goals in the second half; a league-high share.
- Torquay are without a win at home in three attempts, drawing twice (L1).
- Burton have failed to score in their last two away games in league competition and have drawn their last three.
Wycombe v Portsmouth
- The Chairboys have taken just two points from the last 21 available to them at Adams Park.
- Portsmouth have never beaten Wycombe in a competitive fixture, losing one and drawing one.
- Portsmouth have dropped a league-high 22 points from winning positions this term; more than any other side.
- Pompey have conceded a league-high 28 second half goals this season; four more than the next highest placed side - Wycombe (24).
- Only Blackpool (9) have been shown more red cards in the top four tiers this season than Wycombe (8).
York v Chesterfield
- York are without a win in nine league meetings with the Spireites at Bootham Crescent, losing six and failing to score in seven.
- Overall, Chesterfield are unbeaten in 15 league meetings with the Minstermen (D6 W9).
- The Minstermen have picked up just one point from losing positions this season, a league-low.
- Chesterfield have conceded five goals from the penalty spot this season; a league-high.
- York have netted just once in the final fifteen minutes this season; fewer than any other side. However, they've netted 13 times between the 61st and 75th minute; a joint-high.