League Two Opta Facts - March 6
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
AFC Wimbledon v Plymouth
- The sides have only met on one previous occasion, earlier this season, when Wimbledon won 2-0 away in August courtesy of a brace from Jack Midson.
- Wimbledon are yet to keep a clean sheet at home this season.
- Plymouth have scored a joint-league-high 67% of their goals in the second-half this season.
- Wimbledon are without a win in six league games, drawing three and losing three.
- Wimbledon have gained more points from behind than any other team in League Two (19).
Bradford v Accrington
- Accrington are unbeaten in their last six meetings with Bradford, winning three and drawing three (all 1-1).
- The Bantams have failed to score in three of their last four meetings with Stanley (netting just one in the other game).
- Bradford have drawn their last four league games at Valley Parade.
- Stanley have failed to score in four successive away league games.
- Accrington have lost just four points from winning positions this season, the lowest in the fourth-tier.
Gillingham v Barnet
- Barnet have won on each of their last three visits to the Priestfield in all competitions, scoring a total of nine goals in the process.
- The last four meetings between these two sides have produced a total of 17 goals.
- Gillingham have won their last three league games, they are yet to win four on the bounce this season.
- The Bees have taken just two points from the last 18 available in the league.
Macclesfield v Hereford
- Hereford are without a win in their last five meetings, losing three and drawing two.
- At Moss Rose, the home side have won just one of their last three clashes with the Bulls.
- The Silkmen have failed to win any of their last 11 league games, drawing their last three a row after eight straight defeats.
- Macclesfield have scored a joint-league-high 67% of their goals in the second-half of games this season.
- Hereford have scored 32% of their goals in the final 15 minutes this season, the highest percentage in the fourth tier.
Morecambe v Cheltenham
- Cheltenham have netted exactly one goal in each of their last four meetings with Morecambe in all competitions (winning one, drawing two 1-1, and losing one).
- At the Globe Arena, the home side have won just one of their last four meetings with Cheltenham.
- Morecambe have netted exactly one goal in seven of their last eight league games, but failed to score in the other.
- Cheltenham, meanwhile, have found the net in 13 successive away league games.
Northampton v Bristol Rovers
- Northampton have enjoyed just one win in their last eight fixtures against Rovers.
- Jo Kuffour has found the net in each of the last two meetings between these two sides.
- Adebayo Akinfenwa has found the net in each of the Cobblers' last three league games.
- The Pirates have kept three successive clean sheets.
- Northampton, however, have netted in 11 consecutive home league games.
- The Cobblers have lost 24 points from winning positions this season, a league-high.
Port Vale v Burton Albion
- These two teams have met on just five previous occasions, with Port Vale winning two, Burton one and two games drawn.
- There has been a player sent off in both of the two previous meetings at Vale Park (one for each team).
- Burton are now without a win in 11 league games, taking just four points from the 33 on offer.
- The Brewers have also gone 16 league games without a clean sheet.
- Port Vale are unbeaten in seven league games, winning four and drawing three.
Rotherham v Crewe
- Rotherham have won four and drawn one of their last five meetings with Crewe (winning the last three in a row).
- The last 10 meetings between the two sides in Rotherham have produced a total of 40 goals.
- Loan star Shaun Harrad has netted three of Rotherham's last five league goals.
- Crewe's last three league games have ended in score draws, extending the Railwaymen's unbeaten league run to four (one win).
- Only six goals have been scored in the last five league games involving Rotherham.
Shrewsbury v Oxford Utd
- Shrewsbury have lost just one of their 16 home league games with Oxford.
- Oxford have failed to find the back of the net on any of their last three visits to New Meadow/Gay Meadow.
- Jim Collins has scored in three of Shrewsbury's last five league games.
- Shrewsbury are the only League Two side yet to lose at home this campaign.
- Oxford, however, have gone six games without defeat on the road - the longest current run of its kind in the fourth tier.
Swindon v Dag & Red
- The sides have met on only three previous occasions, with Dagenham & Redbridge winning two and drawing one.
- All four of the Daggers' goals in those games have come after the break, while the Robins' two goals both came in the first half.
- Paul Benson has scored five goals in his last six appearances for Swindon.
- The Robins have now won their last eight league games at the County Ground.
- The Daggers ended a winless run on the road that stretched back to August with a 2-1 win at Morecambe last time out.
Torquay v Aldershot
- The last three meetings between the two sides have all ended in a 1-0 scoreline (one win for Torquay, two for Aldershot).
- The Gulls are without a win at home against the Shots in their last three meetings, drawing one and losing two.
- Guy Madjo has scored four goals in his last five league appearances for Aldershot.
- Torquay's last 10 league wins have all been by the odd goal; they haven't won a game by a more comfortable margin since November (3-1 v Plymouth).
- Aldershot have now won their last six league games, their best ever run in the Football League.