League Two Opta Facts November 28-29
Accrington v Exeter
- Accrington have kept only one clean sheet in eight matches against Exeter, although this occurred the last time the teams met.
Exeter have scored exactly three goals on each of their last two trips to Accrington.
- Accrington have won each of their last three at home; but have conceded goals in each of the games.
- The Grecians are unbeaten in six matches, winning three and drawing three. In fact, they have lost just one of their last 12 (W7 D4).
AFC Wimbledon v Cambridge
- AFC Wimbledon are unbeaten in their four previous meetings with Cambridge (W2 D2), with all of these meetings coming in the Conference.
- Cambridge have failed to score in two previous visits to AFC Wimbledon.
- The Dons have scored just three goals in their last six league matches; but claimed six points from those games (W1 D3 L2).
- Since beating Oxford 5-1, Cambridge have won just two of their last six in the league (D1 L3).
Bury v Dag & Redbridge
- The last three matches between these sides at Gigg Lane have ended in a draw.
- The Daggers have lost only one of their previous eight matches against Bury (W3 D4).
- Bury's players have been caught offside 57 times this season. Only Shrewsbury (59) have been flagged offside more.
- The Daggers' 4-2 win over Carlisle ending a run of five games without a league victory (D1 L4).
Carlisle v Newport
- This will be the first league meeting between these sides since April 1988; Carlisle are unbeaten in five games against Newport (W2 D3).
- Newport have never failed to score in league competition against Carlisle, bagging 21 goals in 10 games against them.
- Carlisle have lost just four of their last six in the league (W2); but at home they have picked up four wins from their last five (L1).
- 13 different players have found the back of the net for Newport this season; more than any other side in League Two.
Cheltenham v Oxford
- Cheltenham have scored exactly two goals in each of their last four home games against Oxford in all competitions.
- Oxford have lost three of their last 14 league meetings with Cheltenham (W5 D6).
- Cheltenham have lost their last four in the league. One more defeat will equal Tranmere's record of five straight defeats so far this season.
- Just seven different players have scored in the league this season for Oxford United. No side has seen fewer scorers.
Hartlepool v Wycombe
- Hartlepool have not scored more than once in a match against Wycombe since 2006 - a run of seven matches.
- Wycombe have won five on the trot against Hartlepool, scoring 14 and conceding just three in that time.
- No side have picked up fewer points at home this season than Hartlepool (6; level with York City).
- Unfortunately, they are set to face the team with the best away record. Wycombe have picked 20 points on the road so far this season; more than any other side.
Luton v Mansfield
- Luton have won only one of their last nine football league fixtures with Mansfield (D3 L5).
- Mansfield have scored exactly three goals in each of their last three meetings with Luton.
- Hartlepool's Scott Flinders (70) is the only goalkeeper to make more saves in the division this season than Mark Tyler (67).
- Only Southend United (34) have been shown more yellow cards this season than Mansfield Town (33).
Plymouth v York
- Plymouth have lost only one of their last seven home games against York (W5).
- York won this exact fixture 4-0 last season, after a run of four straight defeats and five games without a goal in Plymouth.
- Only Shrewsbury (25) have won more points at home than Plymouth Argyle (22).
- York have lost just one of their last five in the league (W2 D2), having lost five of the previous seven.
Shrewsbury v Burton
- Shrewsbury have scored in five of their previous six meetings with Burton.
- Burton have lost on each of their three visits to Shrewsbury, scoring just one goal in that time.
- Shrewsbury's James Collins has fired in more shots than any other player in League Two (49).
- Burton Albion have proved to be the most accurate shooters in League Two this season, hitting the target with 53.6% of their shots.
Stevenage v Morecambe
- Stevenage have won their last three home league matches, scoring eight goals.
- Morecambe have lost five of their last seven away games in League Two; winning the other two.
- Stevenage have been the deadliest finishers in League Two this season; scoring 17.6% of their chances so far.
- Morecambe's Shaun Beeley has been fouled more often than any other League Two player this season (41).
Southend v Northampton
- Southend have won only one of their last four home matches against Northampton (D2), although this victory came in this exact fixture last season.
- Northampton have had a player sent off in three of their last five visits to Roots Hall.
- Southend United are unbeaten in four games heading into this fixture (W3 D1).
- Northampton Town have lost three straight games on the road; they haven't lost four in a row since November 2013.
Tranmere v Portsmouth
- Tranmere have won none of their last five home games against Portsmouth (L1 D4).
- Portsmouth have scored on each of their last 10 visits to Tranmere, a total of 20 goals.
- Rovers have used 32 different players in League Two so far this season; more than any other side.
- After starting the season with a win and a draw on the road, Portsmouth have lost five and won none of the last seven.