Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 13 May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Ajaccio - Lyon
- No team with 60+ goals conceded in a Ligue 1 campaign has managed to avoid relegation since 1989.
- Ajaccio can achieve top-flight survival if they beat Lyon and none of Brest, Dijon and Auxerre win their respective games.
- Lyon are unbeaten in their last nine Ligue 1 encounters against the Corsicans, winning on seven occasions.
- Ajaccio have not beaten Lyon in a competitive game since 1973.
- No promoted side has won vs. Lyon in the league since August 2010 (Caen).
- In the reverse fixture, Lyon hit the woodwork on five occasions, a league record this season.
- Ajaccio are now unbeaten in 10 consecutive home games in the league.
Bordeaux - Lorient
- Lorient will be saved from relegation if they beat Bordeaux.
- In case of a draw, Lorient will be saved from relegation if none of Brest, Dijon and Auxerre win their respective games.
- Bordeaux are on a run of four consecutive wins in Ligue 1.
- Lorient have never beaten Bordeaux at the Chaban-Delmas stadium in all competitions (D3 L5).
- Bordeaux have netted a league-high 12 goals in the opening 15 minutes this season, including four goals in the first minute of play.
- Yoan Gouffran is enjoying his most prolific top-flight campaign with 12 goals.
- Lorient are now winless in 17 consecutive away league games, losing the last three in a row.
Brest - Valenciennes
- Valenciennes will be saved from relegation if they beat Brest.
- In case of a draw, Valenciennes will be saved from relegation if Dijon do not win vs. Toulouse.
- Valenciennes have picked only one win in their last 17 competitive meetings vs. Lorient.
- Brest are on a run of five winless games in Ligue 1.
- Brest's new head coach Corentin Martins is the only Ligue 1 manager without a win this season in Ligue 1 (D2 L1).
- Brest have drawn a league-high 17 games this season.
- Valenciennes have picked up a league-low seven points on the road this season, failing to keep a single clean sheet in the process.
Caen - Sochaux
- Caen can save their Ligue 1 status if they beat Sochaux and either Brest or Dijon fail to win.
- In case of a draw, Caen will be saved from the drop if Brest and Dijon lose and Auxerre do not win.
- If Sochaux win, they will be safe from relegation if Brest and Dijon lose and Auxerre do not win.
- Sochaux have lost just one of their last four trips to Caen in Ligue 1, winning twice and drawing once.
- Sochaux are on a run of four consecutive away defeats in the league.
- Caen have suffered only one defeat in their last eight Ligue 1 matches at the Michel-d'Ornano stadium.
- The last five league encounters between these teams have seen four different players scored braces.
- Romain Hamouma has scored two goals in his three league appearances vs. Sochaux.
- In the reverse fixture, Ryad Boudebouz scored, created six goalscoring chances and completed six dribbles.
Dijon - Toulouse
- Toulouse have a 100% record vs. Dijon, winning all three competitive meetings and keeping a clean sheet in the process.
- Dijon have now failed to score in 540 minutes of Ligue 1 football, this is the longest goal-drought this term.
- Toulouse have also failed to score in the last three matchdays.
- Only Serie A champions Juventus have kept more clean sheets (21) than Toulouse (19) this term in the top five European leagues.
- Dijon have failed to convert any of their last 58 shots in the league.
- Dijon have the worst home record this term in Ligue 1 with 21 points.
Marseille - Auxerre
- Didier Deschamps has just won once in 14 previous meetings vs. Auxerre during his managerial career in Ligue 1.
- The last four league encounters between these sides have all ended in draws.
- Marseille have now gone 217 minutes without a goal conceded in Ligue 1.
- No Ligue 1 team has picked up fewer points than Marseille in 2012 (14).
- Three of Marseille's last four league goals at their Vélodrome stadium have been scored by Loïc Rémy.
- OM's last seven league goals their Vélodrome stadium have all come before the 35th minute.
- Auxerre will be relegated if they lose and the team in 17th place has more than 37 points.
Montpellier - Lille
- Montpellier will win the Ligue 1 title if they win and PSG fail to beat Rennes.
- In case of a draw, Montpellier will be crowned champions if Rennes win at the Parc des Princes stadium.
- Montpellier can become the first team to register 50 points at home in a single Ligue 1 campaign, since the three-point rule was introduced in 1994.
- Lille are on a run of five consecutive wins in Ligue 1.
- Since returning to Ligue 1 in 2009/10, Montpellier have won all three competitive home games vs. Lille.
- Lille suffered a 1-0 defeat vs. Montpellier in the reverse fixture, despite attempting 11 more shots than their opponents.
- Eden Hazard and Lionel Messi are the only two players with 15+ goals and 15+ assists this season across the top five European leagues.
- Olivier Giroud has scored in both of his two career appearances vs. Lille.
Nancy - St Etienne
- St Etienne are unbeaten in their last eight league encounters vs. Nancy.
- Nancy have managed the fewest home wins this term in Ligue 1 (five).
- Nancy are winless in the last five matchdays.
- The Marcel-Picot stadium has witnessed more draws than any other Ligue 1 ground this season (nine).
- No player has scored more away goals than Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang this season in Ligue 1 (10).
- Nancy are one of two Ligue 1 sides this season who have yet to win a game after coming back from a losing position.
Nice - Evian TG
- Nice will be safe from relegation if they win and both Dijon and Brest fail to beat their respective opponents.
- In case of a draw, Nice will survive the drop if Auxerre fail to win and both Dijon and Brest lose.
- Nice have failed to score in the last three matchdays.
- ETG have scored in their last 14 away Ligue 1 games, setting a league record for this season.
- ETG are unbeaten in their last six away league matches, managing four wins in the process.
- Nice's last three league goals have come from three different defenders.
- Ligue 1 games involving Nice have seen the most penalties awarded this term (17, including nine in favour).
Paris SG - Rennes
- PSG are winless in their last 10 league encounters vs. Rennes, suffering seven defeats in the process.
- The Parisians have scored just twice in their last eight league matches against Rennes.
- Rennes' nine away wins this season is their new club record in a single top flight campaign.
- Nenê has netted 15 goals in 18 league appearances at the Parc des Princes stadium this season, but has never scored in 540 minutes of league football vs. Rennes.
- Rennes have not beaten any of the current top three teams this season in the league (D2 L3).
- Carlo Ancelotti's PSG have yet to lose at the Parc des Princes stadium in Ligue 1 (W6 D2).
- Paris Saint-Germain are the only Ligue 1 team who can boast three players to have scored 10+ goals this season (Nenê, Pastore and Gameiro).
- A league-high 17 different PSG players have scored this season.