Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 15-16 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Lille - Ajaccio
- Only one of the last 11 Ligue 1 meetings between these teams has seen Ajaccio win.
- The last three Ligue 1 encounters between Lille and Ajaccio have witnessed 13 goals.
- Lille are winless in four previous Ligue 1 matches this season without their international full back Mathieu Debuchy.
- Ajaccio are on a run of four consecutive draws in the league.
- Lille's Stadium Nord has witnessed more goals (55) than any other ground in Ligue 1 this season.
- Ajaccio have conceded 30 goals in 10 previous Ligue 1 trips to a title-holder's stadium, picking up only one point in the process.
- Attacking midfielder Eden Hazard has scored in each of his last seven league appearances at home.
- Winger Dimitri Payet has scored a goal in each of the last three matchdays.
Lorient - Montpellier
- Montpellier have won 20 Ligue 1 games for the second time in their history (after 09/10).
- Since earning promotion to Ligue 1 in 2009, Montpellier have scored more goals against Lorient than versus any other opponents (11).
- Montpellier have never won in four previous trips to the Moustoir stadium in Ligue 1.
- Lorient are in the relegation zone for the first time since August 2010 and have won just one of their last 16 league games.
- Lorient have now failed to keep a clean sheet in 12 consecutive league games.
- Lorient have scored with just 3% of their total number of attempts in the first half of Ligue 1 matches this season.
- 17 of Olivier Giroud's 19 Ligue 1 goals this term have come after the half-time break.
- Moroccan international Younes Belhanda has netted six goals in his last seven competitive starts for Montpellier.
Nancy - Bordeaux
- Bordeaux have won three and drawn one of their last four competitive meetings with Nancy.
- Bordeaux have kept clean sheets in their last two league trips to the Marcel-Picot stadium.
- The reverse fixture saw Jaroslav Plasil score the fastest Ligue 1 goal of the season, just 14 seconds into the match.
- Nancy are on a run of four consecutive wins in Ligue 1 for the first time since 2005.
- Nancy have picked up more points than any other Ligue 1 side since March (16), thanks to five wins and one draw.
- Bordeaux have won just one of their last seven league fixtures.
- ASNL's midfielder Bakaye Traore has scored four goals in the last three matchdays.
St Etienne - Brest
- Brest have never won in nine previous trips to St Etienne in the top flight, suffering seven defeats in the process.
- St Etienne are winless in four consecutive league matches for the first time this season.
- Les Verts have lost all of their last three home games in Ligue 1.
- Brest are one of two Ligue 1 teams without an away win this season.
- Brest have scored a league-high eight goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season.
- Brest have scored 67% of their goals before half time, a league-high proportion this term.
- Despite being in the lead for 115 minutes in their last two away games, Brest lost both matches.
- 11 of Bruno Grougi's 17 Ligue 1 career goals have come from penalties of direct free kicks.
- The reverse fixture was one of four Ligue 1 games this term to see two players (Roux and Aubameyang) score braces.
Sochaux - Dijon
- Sochaux have kept the fewest clean sheets in Ligue 1 this term (four).
- Dijon have kept just one clean sheet away from home in the top flight.
- Sochaux have won two consecutive league games at their Bonal stadium for the first time this season.
- Since the appointment of Eric Hély as manager, Sochaux have scored the second-most goals in Ligue 1 (nine).
- Last season, Sloan Privat scored in both of his two Ligue 2 appearances against Dijon, while on loan at Clermont.
- Sochaux striker Modibo Maiga has scored in each of the last three matchdays.
- The reverse fixture saw more misplaced passes than any other Ligue 1 game this season (252).
Valenciennes - Evian TG
- No team has conceded fewer goals at home than Valenciennes this season (eight).
- Should Evian TG beat Valenciennes, they would become the first team in Ligue 1 this season to achieve a run of four consecutive away wins.
- Evian TG are the first team this season in Ligue 1 to score in 12 consecutive away games.
- Had Evian managed to hold on to their leads during Ligue 1 games, they would have 21 more points to their name.
- Valenciennes striker Mamadou Samassa has found the net on average every 73 minutes at the Stade du Hainaut this term in the league, a better ratio than any other player at home.
Auxerre - Paris SG
- Paris SG have lost just one of their last six competitive matches at the Abbé-Deschamps stadium.
- The Parisians have now failed to keep a clean sheet in eight consecutive Ligue 1 games.
- Since the introduction of the three-point rule, no team with fewer than 29 points at this stage of a 20-club Ligue 1 campaign managed to stay up.
- The 1997/98 season is the only occasion where PSG managed to score more than two goals in 31 previous trips to Auxerre in the top flight.
- Carlo Ancelotti boasts the highest goals-per-game ratio amongst all 25 managers who have coached a Ligue 1 side this season (2.1).
- PSG midfield schemer Thiago Motta has played more minutes than any other player without ever ending on the losing side this season in Ligue 1 (720 mins).
- Brazilian winger Nenê has scored four goals in five league appearances against Auxerre.
- Auxerre's Kamel Chafni has scored more Ligue 1 goals against PSG than versus any other opposition (three).
Rennes - Nice
- Nice are winless in their last 12 league trips to Rennes, their last victory was in 1990.
- Rennes have dropped 11 points after being in the lead at their Route de Lorient stadium this season, only Bordeaux have fared worse at home.
- Rennes have failed to win any of their last four home games in the league.
- Nice have suffered defeats in all three Ligue 1 games this term without commanding centre half Renato Civelli.
- Nice have yet to keep a clean sheet on the road this season in Ligue 1.
- Nice have won four of their last seven matches, which is as many as during their previous 24 Ligue 1 fixtures this season.
- Nice winger Anthony Mounier has scored three goals in his last two league appearances.
Marseille - Caen
- Marseille have failed to win any of their last 12 competitive games, suffering 11 defeats in the process, their longest run without success since 1962.
- If the season had started in January, Marseille would be in the relegation zone.
- Marseille have suffered three consecutive league defeats at their Vélodrome stadium for the first time since 2004/05.
- Caen have lost all of their last three away league matches, failing to score a single goal in the process.
- Marseille have won both of their two competitive encounters with Caen this season.
- Caen have managed three wins in their last five trips to the Vélodrome stadium in the top flight.
- Caen are one of two Ligue 1 sides to have conceded goals from former African Player of the Year winner Abedi Pelé and his two sons Andre and Jordan Ayew.
- Caen have now gone over 200 minutes without a goal conceded in Ligue 1.
- Marseille forward Loïc Rémy has netted six goals in five previous appearances against Caen in all competitions.
Toulouse - Lyon
- Lyon are goalless in their last five trips to Toulouse in the top flight.
- Five Lyon players have been sent off in OL's last four trips to Toulouse in Ligue 1.
- In his last league appearance at the Stadium municipal, Lyon full back Aly Cissokho scored an own goal and received a red card.
- TFC have picked up a league-high eight red cards this term and have conceded more fouls than any other side.
- No Toulouse player has managed to score more than four Ligue 1 goals in 2011/12, a record low this season.
- Argentine goalscorer Lisandro has netted Lyon's last three league goals; he has never missed a penalty in Ligue 1 (nine converted out of nine attempted).