Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 16 - 17 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Lens - Brest
- Lens have lost their last three consecutive games at their Bollaert stadium, their worst run at home since the 1996/97 campaign.
- Lens have failed to score in five of their last six home games.
- Brest have failed to win any of their last nine away games in Ligue 1, suffering seven defeats along the way.
- Brest have lost six of their last eight top-flight games at Lens.
- Bruno Grougi has been involved in 14 of 31 goals for Brest this season, scoring eight times and delivering six assists.
- Win their striker Nolan Roux, Brest have picked up 1.6 point per game in Ligue 1 this season as opposed to only 0.7 without him.
Nice - Monaco
- Monaco are unbeaten in their last four top-flight games against Nice (two wins, two draws).
- There have been six red cards in the last six top-flight encounters between Monaco and Nice.
- Monaco have won their last two league games, the first time this has happened to the red and whites this season.
- Nice are unbeaten in their last six league games, their longest run without a defeat this season.
- Nice have conceded the opening goal in their last three league games, each time the game has ended in a draw.
- Monaco have kept a clean sheet in each their last three league away games, the best current run.
Rennes - Lorient
- Lorient have never won at Rennes in Ligue 1, suffering five defeats and a draw.
- Lorient have drawn their last six league games, the longest run this season.
- Rennes have only had two shots on target in their last three league games, scoring once.
- Rennes have kept a clean sheet in seven of their last eight home league games.
- Rennes have failed to win any of their last four league, equalling their longest drought this season.
- Yann M'Vila has completed the most passes in Ligue 1 this season (1483). He leads the the Lorient midfielder Arnold Mvuemba (1375).
St Etienne - Nancy
- Nancy have failed to win any of their last six top-flight encounters with St Etienne.
- Nancy have failed to score in their last four league trips to St Etienne in Ligue 1, with their last two encounters ending goalless.
- St Etienne have drawn their last three league games. They have only won one of their last eight league games.
- Nancy are unbeaten in their last five league games, equalling their longest run without a defeat this season.
- St Etienne have only failed to score once in their 14 home league games this season.
- Dimitri Payet has scored in each of St Etienne's last two home games.
Sochaux - Caen
- Caen have never won at Sochaux in the top-flight, suffering seven defeats and three draws.
- Sochaux have won eight home league games this season, equalling their tally from last season.
- Sochaux have scored 27 goals at home this season, their most prolific campaign since 2003/04.
- Caen have lost their last two league games, their worst run in 2011.
- Caen have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 11 away league games.
- Cane's last 10 top-flight goals have been scored in the second-half.
- Youssef El Arabi is the top scorer away from home in Ligue 1 this season, with 10 goals.
Toulouse - Auxerre
- Auxerre have lost four of their last five league trips to Toulouse.
- Toulouse have never scored more than two goals against Auxerre in Ligue 1.
- Auxerre have drawn the most games in the top five European leagues this season (16).
- Auxerre have recouped 13 points after having fallen behind this season, the highest tally.
- Daniel Braaten's five goals for Toulouse this season have all been scored in the first-half.
- Auxerre have failed to win any of their last 10 away league games.
- Toulouse have failed to win any of their last four home league games.
Lille - Bordeaux
- Bordeaux have won none of their last seven away league games at Lille.
- Bordeaux have won only one of their last 10 league encounters with Lille.
- Lille have never failed to score in their last 14 home league games.
- Bordeaux have lost only one of their seven encounters with clubs from the top five in Ligue 1 this season.
- Lille have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last seven league games.
- Moussa Sow has scored in each of his last three home league games.
Arles Avignon - Valenciennes
- Valenciennes have failed to win any of their last seven league games, only Arles-Avignon are currently on a worse run (18 games without a win).
- Valenciennes have drawn their last three league games despite having scored first in all of them.
- Grégory Pujol has scored 13 goals in Ligue 1 this season, including three in his last four games.
- Valenciennes have only won one of their last 21 away league games.
- 42% of goals conceded by Valenciennes have come in the final 15 minutes, the highest ratio this season.
- Arles-Avignon have won only one of their 32 competitive games this season.
Montpellier - Marseille
- The last three league encounters between Montpellier and Marseille have produced 12 goals.
- Montpellier have won only five of their 31 top-flight encounters between Montpellier and Marseille.
- Marseille have won their last four away league games.
- Marseille are the best side away from home in Ligue 1 this season with 26 points.
- Montpellier are the only side yet to concede a penalty in Ligue 1 this season.
- Montpellier's games have seen a grand total of 10 red cards, a joint-high in Ligue 1 this season.
Paris SG - Lyon
- PSG have only won one of their last 11 top-flight encounters with Lyon.
- Lyon have scored the most goals in Ligue 1 in 2011 (26).
- Lyon are unbeaten in their last nine league games, currently the longest run.
- PSG are unbeaten in their last nine home league games, their best run at their Parc des Princes stadium since 2003/04.
- PSG are the only side who have scored more goals in the first-half than in the second-half in Ligue 1 this season.
- Lyon have never failed to score in their last 11 away league games.
- Lisandro has scored six goals in his last five league appearances.