Ligue 1 Opta Facts: 19-21 April
Montpellier - Lyon
- Lyon have won seven of their last nine games against Montpellier in Ligue 1 (L2).
- Montpellier have won 26 home games since August 2011, more than any other L1 team.
- Montpellier have scored in each of their last 14 Ligue 1 home games, best run this season.
- Lyon have lost their last four away games against the title holder in Ligue 1 (D2, L2).
- Souleymane Camara has scored seven of his nine L1 goals this season at home.
- René Girard has never drawn against Lyon as a manager in Ligue 1 (W2, L7).
Marseille - Brest
- Brest have failed to win and to keep a clean sheet in Marseille in Ligue 1 (D2, L7).
- Marseille are unbeaten in their last six Ligue 1 games (W3, D3).
- No team has lost more Ligue 1 games than Brest this season (19).
- Brest have lost their last five L1 games (1 goal for, 13 against), worst current run.
- Steve Mandanda has made 15 saves since his last goal conceded against Troyes.
- André-Pierre Gignac has scored 10 goals in his 14 competitive home games this season.
Bastia - Lille
- Lille have only won once in their 20 trips to Bastia in Ligue 1 (D5, L14).
- Lille have only lost one of their last eight visits to Corsica in Ligue 1 (W4, D3).
- Bastia have won their last three home games in Ligue 1 (9 goals scored, 1 conceded).
- Bastia have conceded 60 goals in L1 this season, more than any other team.
- Mickael Landreau has kept a clean sheet in his last three games against Lille in Ligue 1.
- Frédéric Hantz has failed to win any of his four games against Rudi Garcia as a manager in Ligue 1 (D3, L1).
Nancy - Evian TG
- Evian TG remain unbeaten against Nancy in their three clashes in Ligue 1 (W1, D2).
- Nancy have won two home games in a row in Ligue 1.
- Nancy have scored in each of their last six Ligue 1 games, best current run with Reims.
- Nancy have conceded 15 headed goals, highest tally in Ligue 1 this season.
- Evian TG have only won once in their last nine away games in Ligue 1 (D3, L5).
- Kevin Bérigaud has scored two goals against Nancy in L1, more than against any other team.
Paris SG - Nice
- Nice have only lost three of their last 15 Ligue 1 games against PSG (W9, D3).
- PSG have registered 67 points after 32 games, highest tally in L1 since Lyon in 2007/08 (67).
- PSG have won their last three Ligue 1 games without conceding a single goal.
- Nice have scored seven goals in their last two Ligue 1 games.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is involved in PSG's last four home goals in Ligue 1 (3 goals, 1 assist).
- Dario Cvitanich is Nice's top scorer in a season since their come-back in the top-flight in 2002/03, alongside Baky Koné (14 goals in 2007/08) and Loïc Rémy (14 in 2009/10).
Reims - Valenciennes
- Valenciennes have lost 11 of their last 14 trips to Reims in Ligue 1 (W1, D2).
- Reims have kept a clean sheet in their last three home games, best current run in Ligue 1.
- Reims are unbeaten in their last four L1 games (W3, D1), their best run in 2013.
- VA have failed to win any of their last eight L1 games (D4, L4), worst current streak alongside Rennes.
- Valenciennes have conceded 24 goals in13 Ligue 1 games in 2013, highest tally.
- Six of Gaëtan Courtet's nine goals in Ligue 1 this season have been scored at home.
- Three of Valenciennes' last four away goals in Ligue 1 have been scored by Opa Nguette.
Sochaux - Bordeaux
- Sochaux have only won once in their last 12 oppositions against Bordeaux in Ligue 1 (D8, L3).
- Bordeaux are unbeaten in their last five trips to Sochaux in Ligue 1 (W3, D2).
- Sochaux have only won one of their last seven Ligue 1 games (D3, L3).
- 24% of Bordeaux's goals have been scored following a corner, best ratio in L1 2012/13.
- Henri Saivet has scored five of his seven Ligue 1 goals away from home this season.
- Alexandre Castro has shown the most cards per game in L1 this season (40 in 8 games).
Toulouse - Lorient
- Lorient have only lost once in their last seven trips to Toulouse in Ligue 1 (W2, D4).
- Toulouse have only lost twice in their last 13 L1 games against clubs from Brittany (W5, D6).
- Toulouse have failed to win any of their last five home games in Ligue 1 (D3, L2).
- Lorient have only won three of their last 34 away games in Ligue 1 (D11, L20).
- Only Zlatan Ibrahimovic (10) has scored more home goals than Wissam Ben Yedder (9) in Ligue 1 this season.
- Jérémie Aliadière is involved in seven of Lorient's last nine away goals in L1 (5 goals, 2 assists).
Rennes - Troyes
- Rennes have won their last two competitive games against Troyes this season (2-1 in Coupe de La Ligue and 3-2 in Ligue 1). Jonathan Pitroipa has scored in both games.
- Troyes have only won one of their last 10 Ligue 1 games (D6, L3).
- Troyes are the only team (out of 98) not to have won a single away game in the European Top 5 this season.
- Troyes have failed to win any of their last 25 away games in Ligue 1 (D8, L17).
- Frédéric Antonetti has only lost one of his seven oppositions against Jean-Marc Furlan in Ligue 1 (W5, D1).
- Rennes have registered 1.6 points per game with Romain Alessandrini on the pitch in Ligue 1 this season, only 0.8 pts per game without him.
St Etienne - Ajaccio
- Ajaccio have failed to win in Saint Etienne in Ligue 1 (D2, L7).
- St Etienne have only lost one of their last 13 L1 games against Corsican teams (W7, D5).
- St Etienne have not conceded a single goal against Corsican teams this season.
- Ajaccio have failed to win any of their last nine away games in Ligue 1 (D6, L3).
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 33 goals in Ligue 1 since 2011/12, more than any other Ligue 1 player.
- Adrian Mutu has hit the woodwork six times in L1 2012/13, more than any other player.