Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 2 - 3 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Arles-Avignon - Monaco
- Monaco are unbeaten in competitive games against Arles-Avignon (know in the past as Arles) with four wins and three draws.
- Arles-Avignon have failed to win any of their last 16 league games, the longest drought in Ligue 1 since Ajaccio in 2005/06.
- Arles-Avignon have drawn their last three home games (0-0, 1-1 & 3-3).
- Monaco have failed to win any of their five league games against promoted sides this season, with three draws and two defeats.
- Arles-Avignon have conceded 10 goals in their last three league games.
- Four of Monaco's last five goals away from home have been scored by defenders, including three by Adriano and one by Sébastien Puygrenier.
Lille - Caen
- Lille are unbeaten in their last five competitive encounters with Caen (four wins, one draw).
- Lille have scored nine goals in their two competitive encounters with Caen this season: 4-1 in the League Cup and 5-2 in Ligue 1.
- Lille have suffered three defeats in Ligue 1 this season, only Barcelona (1) and Real Madrid (2) have been on the losing side less often in the top five European leagues this season.
- Lille have won their last three league games, all by a 2-1 scoreline.
- Caen have never kept a clean sheet at Lille in the top-flight.
- Caen striker Youssef El Arabi has scored in 14 different league games, only Moussa Sow has done as well.
- Moussa Sow (19 goals) & Gervinho (12) have scored 63% of Lille's goals this season, which makes them the most prolific duo in the top-flight.
Nancy - Bordeaux
- Bordeaux have won their two encounters with Nancy this season, each time by a 2-1 scoreline (in the League Cup and in Ligue 1).
- Bordeaux have scored 24 goals from set-pieces in Ligue 1 this season, a record this season in the top five Euro leagues.
- Nancy have suffered seven defeats at home this season, only seul Arles-Avignon have fared as badly.
- There have been five red cards in the last seven competitive fixtures between the two clubs.
- Nancy have kept a clean sheet in their last 273 minutes of league action, currently the best run.
- Nancy's Andre Luiz is the joint-most prolific defender in Ligue 1 this season, having scored four goals.
Paris SG - Lorient
- Lorient have beaten PSG six times in Ligue 1, which makes them their favourite club in the top-flight.
- PSG have failed to win any of their last five competitive games, their worst run this season.
- Lorient are unbeaten in their last three league games against PSG (one win, two draws).
- There have been 25 goals in the six top-flight encounters between PSG and Lorient at the Parc des Princes, an average of 4.2 per game.
- Lorient's last eight goals against PSG in the league have come in the first-half.
- Lorient have drawn their last four league games, currently the longest run.
- PSG have scored at least two goals in eight of their last nine league games at the Parc des Princes.
- Nenê and Kevin Gameiro have had the most shots in Ligue 1 this season, 97 and 96 respectively.
Rennes - Auxerre
- Auxerre have won their last three league games against Rennes.
- Auxerre have picked up the most points against clubs from the top five this season (12).
- Rennes have won seven of their last eight home league games, their only defeeat coming against Marseille.
- Auxerre have lost their last four away league games.
- Despite their 14 draws, Auxerre are the only side yet to play out a goalless draw in Ligue 1 this season.
- Ireneusz Jelen has scored four of Auxerre's last five league goals.
Sochaux - Brest
- Brest have never won at Sochaux in the top-flight (seven defeats, two draws).
- Sochaux are unbeaten in their last 19 home league games against clubs from Brittany, winning their last five.
- The last three league encounters between Sochaux and Brest have ended in a draw.
- Brest have lost their last three league games, currently the worst run in Ligue 1.
- Brest have failed to win any of their last eight league games on the road, suffering six defeats.
- Sochaux have scored 25 goals at home this season, their most prolific campaign in their Bonal stadium since 2004/05.
- Jonathan Ayité has been directly involved in four of Brest's seven goals since signing for the Brittany club at the end of January.
Toulouse - Montpellier
- Toulouse have only won three of their 23 top-flight encounters with Montpellier.
- Montpellier are unbeaten in their last six away league games, with five of these ending in draws.
- Toulouse are winless in their last three home league games, with two defeats and a draw.
- Montpellier have conceded the opening goal in six of their nine league games in 2011, opening the score only once during that time.
- Federico Santander has scored Toulouse's last two league goals, each time with a header.
- Olivier Giroud has scored five of Montpellier's eight away league goals this season.
Nice - Lyon
- Lyon have lost their last two away games at Nice's Stade du Ray: 1-4 in Ligue 1 last season and 0-1 (after extra-time) in the Coupe de France this season.
- Nice have never scored more than two goals in the league at home in their last 28 games.
- Lyon are unbeaten in their last seven league games, the longest current run in Ligue 1.
- Lyon have scored in each of their last 10 away league games.
- Lisandro has been directly involved in six of Lyon's last eight league goals, scoring four times and delivering two assists.
- Nice's Stade du Ray has witnessed the fewest goals in Ligue 1 this season (24).
St Etienne - Valenciennes
- Geoffroy-Guichard is the stadium where Valenciennes have suffered the most defeats in the top-flight (21).
- Valenciennes have lost 17 of their last 19 trips to St Etienne in the top-flight.
- Valenciennes are winless in their last five league games, which equals their worst run this season.
- St Etienne have won only one of their last six league games (2-0 v Brest).
- 24 of the 33 goals conceded by St Etienne have come in the second-half, the highest ratio in Ligue 1.
- Seven of the 10 league goals conceded by Valenciennes in 2011 have come in the last 30 minutes, including five from the 80th minute onwards.
- Valenciennes have won only one of their last 20 away league games.
- View our full range of French Ligue 1 betting
Lens - Marseille
- Marseille have failed to win any of their last seven trips to Lens, in all competitions.
- Marseille have conceded an average of 2.2 goals per game at Lens' Bollaert stadium, their worst ratio on a top-flight ground.
- Marseille have won their last three league games on the road, the best current run.
- Lens have lost their last two home league games and if they lose against Marseille it will be their worst run on home soil since the 1996/97 campaign.
- Marseille have won six of their last seven league games.
- Didier Deschamps has never won at Lens' Bollaert stadium in Ligue 1, with two draws and three defeats.
- Lens striker Eduardo has scored two goals in 117 minutes of play against OM in Ligue 1.