Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 23 - 24 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Auxerre - Lens
- Lens have failed to win any of their last 10 trips to Auxerre in the league, failing to score in their last eight.
- Auxerre have scored only one goal in their last five league encounters with Lens.
- Auxerre are unbeaten in their last seven home games in Ligue 1, winning two and drawing five.
- Both goals scored in the first leg (1-1) were netted by defenders.
- Seven of the last nine Auxerre goals in Ligue 1 have come from Polish players.
- All three Dariusz Dudka goals this season in Ligue 1 have come in the last 10 minutes of play.
- Auxerre have scored in all of their last 10 home games in the league.
Bordeaux - St Etienne
- St Etienne are without a win in their last seven trips to Bordeaux in the league.
- Each of the last three league meetings between these sides has produced four goals.
- The only goal Fahid Ben Khalfallah has scored in 1874 minutes of Ligue 1 action for Bordeaux was against St Etienne.
- Bordeaux have failed to score in each of their last two home league games, failing to score again will equal their longest-ever goal-drought at home.
- Bordeaux have drawn each of their last four league matches, currently the longest run.
- St Etienne are unbeaten in the last five match days, winning twice and drawing on three occasions.
- Dimitri Payet has scored four goals in his last five league appearances.
Brest - Paris SG
- Brest have failed to win any of their last 11 league encounters with PSG.
- Paris SG have won all five of their league games against promoted sides this term.
- Paris SG have failed to win any of their last five competitive games in Brittany.
- The last four Paris SG trips to Brest in the top flight have seen only one goal in total.
- Paris SG have won their last two league matches, currently the longest run.
- Brest have never been on the losing side at half-time this season at the Francis Le Ble stadium (league).
- Brest have picked-up a league-low 39 yellow cards and are one of two teams without any red cards this season.
Caen - Toulouse
- Toulouse have lost six of their nine trips to Caen in the top flight.
- Toulouse are 18th in the league considering only games played since the turn of the year.
- Caen have failed to score in their last two league meetings with Toulouse.
- Caen have suffered three consecutive defeats, currently the longest run in Ligue 1.
- Toulouse have failed to win any of their last four league games.
- Caen have lost their last five Ligue 1 games played in April.
- Toulouse are the only team who remain unbeaten this season against any of the bottom five teams (Nancy, Monaco, Caen, Lens and Arles-Avignon).
- Despite having netted 16 goals, Youssef El Arabi has yet to bag a brace this term in Ligue 1.
- Youssef El Arabi is only the second Caen player to score 16 goals in a single top-flight season, after Xavier Gravelaine and his 20 goals in 1992/93.
Monaco - Rennes
- Rennes have lost both of their last two trips to Monaco in the league.
- The last three league encounters between these sides have all ended 1-0.
- Rennes have lost their last two league fixtures, only Caen are currently on a longer run.
- Rennes have failed to win any of their last five league games, their longest winless run this term.
- Rennes have failed to win any of their last nine league games played in April.
- Chu-Young Park has scored in the last three match days, currently the longest run alongside Valenciennes' Gregory Pujol.
- Monaco's Nicolas N'Koulou has been booked in each of the last three match days.
Nancy - Arles-Avignon
- The first leg of this encounter saw more fouls than any other Ligue 1 match this season (50).
- Last week, Arles-Avignon broke the Ligue 1 record for fastest-ever relegation.
- Arles-Avignon have failed to score in their last 370 minutes of Ligue 1 action, currently the longest run.
- Nancy have kept a clean sheet in each of their last two home games.
- The Marcel-Picot stadium has seen fewer draws than any other Ligue 1 ground this term (two).
- Arles-Avignon have the lowest-ever point tally by any team at this stage of any Ligue 1 season.
- Andre Luiz has scored more goals than any other Ligue 1 defender this season (five).
Valenciennes - Sochaux
- Sochaux have failed to win any of their last eight trips to Valenciennes in Ligue 1.
- Valenciennes have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last eight top-flight encounters with Sochaux.
- Sochaux have won 12 league games this term, their highest tally since 2006/07.
- Sochaux games have seen a league-high 85 goals this season.
- The last four Valenciennes home matches have all ended in draws.
- Boukary Drame has scored in two consecutive Ligue 1 games for the first time in his career.
- Valenciennes have drawn 14 Ligue 1 game this term, only one short of their record 15 draws in 1962/63.
- Gregory Pujol has scored Valenciennes' last three league goals, he is the club's top scorer since their return to the top flight in 2006 (32 goals).
Lorient - Lille
- The first leg of this encounter saw more goals than any other Ligue 1 game this season (nine), as Lille won 6-3.
- Lille have scored the opening goal 22 times, a Ligue 1 record this term.
- The last three Ligue 1 games at the Moustoir stadium have all ended in draws.
- Lorient are unbeaten in their last eight Ligue 1 games (two wins and six draws), equalling their longest-ever run.
- Lorient are unbeaten in their last 12 home league games, their longest-ever run at the Moustoir stadium.
- Lille have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last eight league games, currently the longest run.
- Kevin Gameiro has netted four goals in his last three league appearances against Lille.
- Kevin Gameiro is enjoying his most prolific Ligue 1 season ever with 17 goals.
- Moussa Sow has scored more Ligue 1 goals against Lorient than versus any other team (five); he netted a Hat Trick in the first leg.
- Lille have scored two goals per game with both Moussa Sow and Gervinho in the starting line up in Ligue 1, compared to 0.7 when one of them was missing.