Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 23 - 24 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Nice have lost 15 of their last 16 trips to Marseille in the league.
- Nice have lost 45 Ligue 1 games against Marseille, more than versus any other side.
- Nice are unbeaten in their last seven league games, their longest run since 2008/09.
- Anthony Mounier has scored or assisted 13 of Nice's 25 league goals this term (three goals and 10 assists).
- Nice have conceded a league-high seven penalties this season.
- Marseille have managed the most wins by a one-goal margin this season (11).
- Marseille have picked-up a league-high 15 points coming back from losing positions this term.
- Marseille are the only Ligue 1 side this term who haven't earned more points at home than on the road.
- Andre-Pierre Gignac has scored in the last two match days.
- Lyon have won four of their last five league encounters with Montpellier.
- Lyon are unbeaten in their last 12 home games in Ligue 1.
- Montpellier are unbeaten in their last seven away matches in Ligue 1, equalling their all-time record, set in 1996/97.
- Lyon have yet to conceded a first-half goal at home this season in Ligue 1.
- Montpellier have conceded fewer goals in the second half of games than any other team this term in Ligue 1 (12).
- Montpellier have picked-up a league-high seven red cards this term.
- Lyon have scored the most goals (26) and conceded the fewest (eight) since the turn of the year in Ligue 1.
- Montpellier have scored 18 Ligue 1 goals at Lyon, their second-highest tally on the road, after their 21 goals at Paris SG.