Ligue 1 OPTA Facts | 24-26 September
Match Day 7
Lille v Evian TG
- Lille have lost only one of their four league games against Evian TG (2 wins, 1 draw). It was in their last encounter, on 16 March (1-2).
- Evian TG are unbeaten in their two away league games against Lille in the top-flight (1 win, 1 draw).
- There has been no home win in the four top-flight encounters between Lille and Evian TG.
- Evian TG have never kept a clean sheet in the top-flight against Lille.
- Lille have only lost one of their last eight league games at home (4 wins, 3 draws).
- Evian TG have picked up eight points after six games, their best start to a top-flight campaign.
- Lille have kept the most clean sheets in Ligue 1 this season (4) while Evian TG are the only team yet to have completed a game without conceding.
- Salomon Kalou is involved in two of Lille's last three league goals (1 goal, 1 assist).
- Daniel Wass has scored one goal and delivered two assists in his last three league games
Marseille v St Etienne
o Marseille have lost only one of their last 11 league games against St Etienne (6 wins, 4 draws).
o The last four league encounters between Marseille and St Etienne have only produced three goals.
o St Etienne are winless in their last 19 top-flight trips to Marseille (3 draws, 16 defeats). Their last win dates back to August 1979.
o St Etienne have never scored more than one goal in their last 10 league trips to Marseille.
- Marseille are winless in their last three league games (2 draws, 1 defeat), their worst run since February).
o Marseille have only lost one of their last 10 home league games (7 wins, 2 draws).
o Mathieu Valbuena has scored three league goals against St Etienne, his favourite opponent alongside Lorient.
- Romain Hamouma is directly involved in five of St Etienne's eight league goals this season (3 goals, 2 assists).
- St Etienne have only won 27% of their league games without Brandao since last season (4 out of 15) as opposed to 55% when he was on the pitch (16 out of 29).
- Marseille's eight league goals this season have been scored by the trio Gignac (3), Payet (3), Lucas Mendes (2).
Ajaccio v Lyon
- Ajaccio have failed to win any of their last 10 league games, the longest current drought in Ligue 1 (5 draws, 5 defeats), the worst current run.
- Lyon have only lost one of their last five away league games (3 wins, 1 draw).
- Lyon have scored in each of their last five away league games, the second longest current run behind Paris SG (9).
- Lyon have the best attacking record in Ligue 1 this season (11 goals) whilst Sochaux have the worst (3, level with Sochaux).
o Ajaccio have suffered 14 defeats in Ligue 1 against Lyon, more than against any other team.
o Ajaccio have only won one of their last 12 top-flight games against Lyon (3 draws, 8 defeats).
o The last seven top-flight encounters at the Francois-Coty stadium between Ajaccio and Lyon have produced 27 goals (3.7 goals/game).
o Lyon have never failed to score in their last 14 league games against Ajaccio.
o Lyon lost on their two league trips to Corsica last season in Ligue 1 (2 goals for, 7 against).
o Adrian Mutu has failed to score in the last 699 minutes, his longest goal drought since he arrived in Ligue last season.
o Three of Clément Grenier's last four league goals have been scored from direct free-kick.
Bordeaux v Reims
o Reims are unbeaten in their last five top-flight games (2 wins followed by 3 draws).
o Bordeaux are winless in their last three Ligue 1 games (1 draw, 2 defeats).
o The last four top-flight encounters between Bordeaux and Reims haven't produced a single goal.
o Bordeaux are unbeaten in their last five top-flight games against Reims (1 win, 4 draws). Reims haven't scored a single goal in these five games.
o Bordeaux scored three goals in their last league game, as many as in their previous five.
o Reims have only won one of their last 12 top-flight trips to Bordeaux (3 draws, 8 defeats).
- Reims have only scored twice in their last six away league games.
- Four of Bordeaux's last five league goals have been scored from outside the box.
- Henri Saivet is involved in four of Bordeaux's last six league goals (2 goals, 2 assists).
o Gaëtan Charbonnier has only had one shot on target in 254 minutes with Reims in Ligue 1.
Guingamp v Sochaux
- Guingamp have only won one of his last 11 league games (4 draws, 6 defeats).
- With two points in six matchdays, Sochaux are suffering their worst start to a Ligue 1 campaign since 2008/09 (2 points).
- Sochaux have failed to win any of their last eight top-flight games (3 draws, 5 defeats), only Ajaccio are doing worse currently.
- Sochaux and Ajaccio are the only winless sides in Ligue 1 this season.
o Guingamp have won only one of their last six top-flight games against Sochaux (2 draws, 3 defeats).
o Guingamp have scored in each of their last 11 top-flight games at home, the longest current run with PSG.
o Sochaux have won none of their last five away league games against a promoted side (2 draws, 3 defeats), failing to score in their last four.
o The six encounters between Guingamp and Sochaux in Ligue 1 have only produced eight goals.
- Guingamp have been awarded the most penalties in Ligue 1 this season (3, but only 1 has been converted).
o Mustapha Yatabaré has scored all four of Guingamp's league goals at home this season.
o Roy Contout has scored Sochaux's two away league goals this season.
Nantes v Nice
- Nantes have won only one of their last five league games (1 draw, 3 defeats).
- Nantes have won three of their last four top-flight games at home (1 defeat).
- Nice have won only three of their 32 trips to Nantes in Ligue 1 (10 draws, 19 defeats).
- Nice have failed to score in six of their last eight top-flight trips to Nantes.
- Nice have scored 10 goals this season, their most prolific start to a campaign since 2002/03 (13 goals after six matchdays).
- Nice have scored the most goals from open play, the most alongside PSG.
- Nantes have scored in each of their last seven top-flight games at home.
- Dario Cvitanich has scored four goals in five league games with Nice this season.
Toulouse v Lorient
- Games between Toulouse and Lorient are historically the lowest scoring in the history of Ligue 1 (minimum 10 encounters). Their 16 duels have only produced 21 goals (1.31 average).
- Toulouse have only won two of their 16 top-flight encounters with Lorient (7 draws, 7 defeats).
- Lorient are unbeaten in their last five league games against Toulouse (2 wins, 3 draws).
- Toulouse are goalless in eight of their last 12 league games against Lorient.
- Lorient have had 57.4% of shots on target in Ligue 1 2013/14, the best ratio this season.
- Lorient haven't scored away from home in Ligue 1 this season. Their last goal on the road was back in April against ... Toulouse.
- Martin Braithwaite has scored two goals and delivered an assist in his last three top-flight games. He's directly involved in three of Toulouse's five league goals this season.
- Lorient pick up on average 1.4 point per game with Jérémie Aliadière in Ligue 1 since 2011/12, as opposed to 0.9 without him.
Valenciennes v PSG
- Paris SG are unbeaten in their last eight league games against Valenciennes (6 wins, 2 draws).
- PSG have won their last four away league games against Valenciennes (13 goals scored).
- Valenciennes are the only team against whom Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored a hat-trick in Ligue 1.
- The last 10 top-flight encounters between Valenciennes and PSG have produced 39 goals.
- Valenciennes have never kept a clean sheet in their last 11 league games against PSG.
- PSG are unbeaten in their last nine away league games (7 wins, 2 draws).
- Valenciennes have the worst defensive record in Ligue 1 this season (11 goals conceded).
- Valenciennes have lost their last five league games, their worst run since September-October 2008.
- Valenciennes goalkeeper Nicolas Penneteau has saved only two of the last nine shots on target he's faced (7 goals conceded).
Monaco v Bastia
- Bastia have won none of their last 23 away top-flight games against Monaco (5 draws, 18 defeats).
- Bastia are winless in their last five top-flight games against Monaco (2 draws, 3 defeats).
- Monaco are the only team, alongside PSG, unbeaten in Ligue 1 this season.
- Monaco have only lost one of their last eight home games in the top-flight (4 wins, 3 draws).
- Monaco had never picked up 14 points after six matchdays in the era of three points for a win.
- Bastia have won only one of their last six away league games (1 draw, 4 defeats).
- Bastia have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight league games.
- Falcao has scored in five of his first six Ligue 1 games. His five goals account for 50% of Monaco's goals this season, the other five having been netted by Emmanuel Rivière.
Montpellier v Rennes
- Montpellier have won only three of their last 17 league games (6 draws, 8 defeats).
o Montpellier have only lost one of their last 18 home league games (12 wins, 5 draws).
o Montpellier have drawn their last three top-flight games.
o Rennes are unbeaten in their last four league games (2 wins, 2 draws).
o Rennes have kept a clean sheet in their last three league games, the best current run.
o Rennes have only won two of their last 11 away league games (2 draws, 7 defeats).
o Rennes have lost 6-0 on aggregate in their last two league trips to Montpellier in Ligue 1 (4-0 in 2011/12 & 2-0 last season).
o Rennes have never scored more than one goal in their last seven top-flight trips to La Mosson.
o None of the last nine top-flight games between Montpellier and Rennes has ended in a draw (5 Montpellier wins, 4 Rennes wins).
o Souleymane Camara has scored more goals against Rennes than against any other team in Ligue 1 (7).