Ligue 1 Opta Facts: 26-28 April
Lille - Sochaux
- Sochaux have failed to win any of their last 10 Ligue 1 games in Lille (D3, L7).
- Lille have won eight of their last 10 Ligue 1 games (D1, L1). They are the best L1 team in the last 10 matchdays (25 points grabbed out of 30).
- Sochaux have only won one of their last eight Ligue 1 games (D4, L3).
- 50% of Sochaux's goals in Ligue 1 have come following set pieces situations this season (17/34), highest ratio in the competition.
- 75% of Salomon Kalou's Ligue 1 goals this season have been scored at home (6 out of 8).
- Ryad Boudebouz has converted all 10 of the penalties he's taken in Ligue 1.
Lorient - Marseille
- Lorient have won their last two L1 games against Marseille but have failed to win three games in a row.
- Marseille are unbeaten in Brittany in Ligue 1 this season (W2 v Brest and D1 v Rennes).
- Lorient are unbeaten in their last 10 home games in L1, best current run alongside PSG.
- OM have won 11 games 1-0 in L1 this season, one less than Ligue 1 all-time record.
- Jérémie Aliadière has scored in his last two L1 games but has failed to score in three in a row.
- Mathieu Valbuena is involved in Marseille's last three goals against Lorient in L1.
Ajaccio - Montpellier
- Montpellier have won their last seven competitive games against Ajaccio.
- Ajaccio have scored in their last nine L1 home games, their best streak since 2004.
- Ajaccio have only won one of their last 23 L1 games against the title holders (D5, L17).
- Montpellier have already conceded nine more L1 goals (43) than during last season (34).
- Rémy Cabella has scored in his last three games against Ajaccio in Ligue 1.
- Adrian Mutu has scored 6 of his 10 Ligue 1 goals at home (60%).
Bastia - Toulouse
- Toulouse have only won one of their last nine Ligue 1 trips to Bastia (D3, L5).
- Furiani, Bastia's home stadium hasn't seen a draw this season in Ligue 1.
- Bastia have been shown 83 cards this season in L1 (Y76, R7), highest tally in the competition.
- Toulouse have only won two of their last 11 away games in L1.
- Wahbi Khazri has scored five L1 goals from outside the box this season, the joint-highest tally.
- Wissam Ben Yedder is involved in Toulouse's last four L1 goals (3 goals, 1 assist).
Bordeaux - Reims
- Bordeaux are unbeaten in their last five competitive games against Reims (W2, D3).
- The last three L1 games between Bordeaux and Reims have been goalless.
- Bordeaux have only won one of their last 10 home L1 games against promoted teams (D7, L2).
- Reims have failed to win any of their last seven trips against a top-half team (D2, L5)
- Cheick Diabaté has scored four goals in his last three competitive games.
- Grégory Sertic has attempted 98 shots in Ligue 1, scoring only one goal.
Brest - Rennes
- Brest have only won once in their last 10 competitive games against Rennes (D5, L4).
- Brest have lost their last six Ligue 1 games, worst current run.
- Rennes have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last nine L1 games, worst current run.
- Brest are the only Ligue 1 not to have won a single home game in 2013 (D2, L5).
- Brest have lost 12 points from winning positions at home in L1 2012/13, more than any other team.
- Benoît Lesoimier is involved in four of Brest's last five goals against Rennes in L1 (1 goal, 3 assists).
Valenciennes - Nancy
- Valenciennes have only won once in their last 12 oppositions against Nancy in L1 (D6, L5).
- VA have failed to score more than one goal in their last 13 Ligue 1 games against Nancy.
- Nancy are unbeaten in their last five Ligue 1 games (W4, D1).
- Nancy have scored in their last seven Ligue 1 games, best current run.
- Valenciennes have scored 11 goals in the first 15 minutes in L1 this season, more than any other team.
- Eight of Nancy's last 20 goals in Ligue 1 have been scored by Benjamin Moukandjo (5) and Paul Alo'o Efoulou (3).
Lyon - St Etienne
- St Etienne have only won once in their last 27 competitive oppositions against Lyon.
- Lyon have won their last five competitive encounters against St Etienne (4 in L1, 1 in Coupe de la Ligue).
- St Etienne have failed to score in their last three encounters against Lyon in Ligue 1.
- St Etienne are unbeaten in their last seven away games in Ligue 1 (W3, D4), best current run.
- Clément Grenier is involved in four of Lyon's last five goals in Ligue 1 (2 goals, 2 assists).
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored six goals in his last six away Ligue 1 games.
Nice - Troyes
- Troyes have failed to win and keep a clean sheet in Nice in Ligue 1 (D3, L8).
- Troyes have only won four of their 23 games against Nice in Ligue 1 (D8, L11).
- None of the 23 encounters between Troyes and Nice in Ligue 1 have ended in a 0-0 draw.
- Nice have only lost once in their last six league games against promoted teams (W2, D3).
- All of Nice's last five league goals have been scored in the second half.
- Only Lionel Messi (43 for Barcelona) and Germán Denis (15 for Atalanta) have scored more goals than Dario Cvitanich (14) amongst Argentinian players in the European Top 5 leagues.
Evian TG - Paris SG
- PSG are unbeaten in their four competitive games against Evian TG (W4, D2).
- The six competitive encounters between these teams have averaged 3,5 goals per game.
- Evian TG have conceded 25 goals in the first half in L1 2012/13, more than any other team.
- PSG have won their last four Ligue 1 games without conceding a goal, best current run.
- PSG have kept 21 clean sheets this season, more than any other European Top 5 team.
- Kevin Bérigaud has scored four goals in his last five competitive home games.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is involved in 56,7% of PSG's goals in L1 this season (27 goals, 7 assists).