Ligue 1 Opta Facts 28 Nov – 29 Nov
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Valenciennes lost their last two trips to Lille in the league, failing to score a single goal in the process.
- Valenciennes are the best team on the road this season, with 15 points bagged away from home.
- VAFC have kept a clean sheet in their last three away fixtures, a record this season in Ligue 1.
- Lille are unbeaten in their last five home matches in the league (three wins, two draws).
- Valenciennes, the most prolific attack this season with 24 goals, have scored in each of the last 11 match days, currently the longest run.
- The five goals netted by Mamadou Samassa have opened the scoring, a record this season in the top flight.
- Fahid Ben Khalfallah has assisted a league-high six goals.
- Lorient have racked up 10 points out of a possible 12 against teams ranked in the bottom 5 this season (three wins, one draw), Marama Vahirua scoring four goals in the process.
- Kevin Gameiro has scored in each of the last two competitive matches between these two sides.
- Lorient have opened the scoring in nine matches, a record this season, shared with Montpellier.
- Grenoble have conceded the first goal 11 times, a league-high.
- 83% of Grenoble goals have been netted in the second half, the highest ratio this season in the league.
- Daniel Ljuboja has scored 83% of his team's goals (five out of six), the highest percentage this term in the top flight.
- Grenoble have drawn their last two Ligue 1 fixtures, their longest run without defeat since May.
- Lorient remain unbeaten at home this season in Ligue 1.
- Grenoble have failed to win their last 18 Ligue 1 matches, currently the longest run.
- Grenoble have scored only one goal on the road this season.
- Monaco are unbeaten in their last 18 league meetings against Montpellier, winning the last four.
- Montpellier have scored only one goal in their last six trips to Louis II stadium in the league.
- Montpellier have only won four times in 38 league encounters against Monaco.
- Victor Montano, who netted a brace last weekend, scored his first goal in France at Louis II stadium in August 2004, when his former side Istres lost 2-1 against Monaco.
- Monaco have failed to score a single goal in the last three match days, currently the longest run.
- Monaco have recorded a 64% win ratio when Nene has been in the starting lineup this season in all competitions, and 0% when he hasn´t.
- Montpellier have scored five goals in the first half and 16 after the break, they are the most prolific side in the second half.
- Paris SG have failed to win their last three home matches in the league.
- For the first time since September 2001, Auxerre are top of the league.
- Auxerre have avoided defeat in their last 10 league matches, a record this season.
- Auxerre have drawn more matches at Parc des Princes than at any other away ground in the top flight (11).
- Auxerre have won their last seven league fixtures, currently the longest run, a win in the capital would equal their best ever run of eight consecutive wins managed in 1983/84.
- Paris SG have never lost when they have scored this season in Ligue 1.
- Stephane Sessegnon faces his favorite opponent: he has scored more goals against Auxerre than against any other team: four.
- Paris SG have kept the joint-fewest clean sheets this season: one.
- Auxerre have the joint-best defensive record this season with only 10 goals conceded.
- PSG have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last seven league matches.
- None of the last 13 league encounters between both sides at Bonal stadium have produced more than two goals.
- Sochaux are unbeaten in their last nine league meetings against Nice in the league, drawing six, winning three.
- No Sochaux player has scored more than two goals this season in the top flight.
- Nice have won four consecutive matches, only leaders Auxerre are on a longer run.
- Nice have kept a clean sheet in the last three match days, currently the longest run without conceding.
- No Ligue 1 ground has seen as many goals as the Bonal stadium this season: 23.
- Nice have suffered three defeats by at least a three-goal margin, a record this season in Ligue 1.
- 46% of Sochaux goals have been scored in the final 15 minutes, the highest rate this season in the top flight.
- None of the last 17 Sochaux matches in the league have ended in a draw, currently the longest run.
- Despite having only appeared as a substitute this season, Sochaux striker Slovan Privat has already scored twice, displaying an impressive average of a goal every 74 minutes.
- Boulogne are the first promoted side to travel to Toulouse, last season saw all the new arrivals lose at Stadium.
- Toulouse have already lost four home matches this term in all competitions, already three more than during the whole of last season.
- Boulogne have conceded 10 goals in the last three match days.
- Boulogne have scored a league-low three goals in the second half.
- Boulogne have on average managed only 2.7 shots on target per match.
- Toulouse have never scored more than one goal in the first half of their matches this season.
- Marseille have failed to win their last five trips to Lens in the league (three draws, two defeats), with their last visit ending 3-3.
- Lens have won their last two league fixtures, their best run since August.
- Lens have failed to keep a clean sheet in the last 11 match days, currently the longest run.
- Ex Marseille goalkeeper Vedran Runje has conceded the most goals this season in Ligue 1 (21).
- Marseille have scored the most away goals this season in the top flight (15).
- Marseille are unbeaten when playmaker Fabrice Abriel has been in the starting line-up this season in the league (six wins, three draws).
- The last three goals scored by Lens in Ligue 1 have come after the 80th minute.
Le Mans-St Etienne
- St Etienne have been defeated in their last three trips to Le Mans in Ligue 1.
- Le Mans have lost their last four league fixtures, currently the longest run.
- All of Le Mans' eight points have been picked up at home.
- Both teams have scored only one goal in the last four match days.
- Hard man Efstathios Tavlaridis has been booked four times in his five league appearances this season.
- Roland Lamah is the only Le Mans player to have scored in the league since October (twice).
- Since the departure of Mathieu Coutadeur to Monaco after match day four, Le Mans have scored on average 0.7 goals per match compared to 1.25 with him this season.
- Bordeaux have been defeated in their last three league trips to Nancy.
- For the second time this season, the champions have lost two league matches in a row.
- Nancy have lost their last two home matches in the league, failing to score a single goal in the process.
- Bordeaux have failed to score in the last two match days, their longest goal drought in the league under manager Laurent Blanc.
- Bordeaux have lost their last three away matches in the league, with only strugglers Le Mans currently on a worse run on the road.
- Bordeaux striker Fernando Cavenaghi has yet to score this season in the league in 522 minutes of play.
- Bordeaux have benefited from three own goals, a record this season in the top flight.
- Lyon have only won one of their last seven league meetings against Rennes (three defeats, three draws).
- The last three Rennes visits to the Gerland stadium in the league have ended in a draw.
- Lyon have 12 different goal scorers this season in the league, a league-high.
- Six of Lyon's last eight league goals have been scored after the 80th minute.
- Asamoah Gyan has scored five goals away from home, a record this season in the league.
- Kader Mangane has scored four goals, he is the joint-most prolific defender in the league.
- Rennes are the only team not to have conceded a goal from a South American player this season in the top flight.
- Lyon forward Cesar Delgado has never scored at the Gerland stadium.