Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 5-6 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Auxerre - Lille
- Auxerre have won more league games against Lille than versus any other side (30).
- Lille have lost 20 of their 27 trips to Auxerre in Ligue 1.
- Auxerre have failed to win their last eight league fixtures.
- Lille are unbeaten in their last 11 league matches, their best run in the top flight since 2001.
- Lille have won their last three Ligue 1 matches, keeping a clean sheet in the process.
- Lille have now scored in 18 consecutive league games, their longest run in a single season since 1949/50.
- Auxerre have kept a league-low two clean sheets this season.
- A league-high seven Lille goals have come from substitutes this season.
- 11 of the last 12 Lille goals in Ligue 1 have come after the half-time break.
- Ireneusz Jelen has scored four goals in his three home starts against Lille in the top flight.
Brest - Nancy
- Both sides have lost all of their league games since the turn of the year.
- Brest are without a win in their last six league games, drawing three and losing three.
- Brest are unbeaten in their last five competitive encounters against Nancy, winning three and drawing two.
- Nancy have lost just one of their eight trips to Brest in the top flight, winning three and drawing four.
- The last three league goals netted by Brest at home have come from Bruno Grougi.
- Nancy have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 15 competitive away games.
- Youssouf Hadji has scored four of the last five Nancy goals in Ligue 1.
Caen - Lorient
- Out of the 30 different clubs Lorient have faced in their Ligue 1 history, Caen are the only team they have yet to beat (four draws and one defeat).
- Caen are unbeaten in their last 10 competitive encounters against Lorient, winning five and drawing five.
- None of their five Ligue 1 meetings have seen a team score more than one goal.
- Caen have won three of their last four league matches.
- Caen have kept a clean sheet in their last three home games in Ligue 1.
- Lorient have lost their last four away games in Ligue 1, their worst run on the road since 2008.
- Lorient have kept just one clean sheet on the road this season in the top flight.
- Lorient striker Kevin Gameiro is the club's all-time top scorer in Ligue 1 with 38 goals; the French international has scored braces in his last two competitive outings.
Lens - Valenciennes
- Lens are unbeaten in their last 11 league encounters against Valenciennes; winning five and drawing six.
- Valenciennes have not won a league game at Lens since April 1981.
- Valenciennes are unbeaten against teams currently ranked in the bottom five positions this season in the league (three wins and two draws).
- Lens have lost just one of their last seven home games in Ligue 1.
- Valenciennes have lost their last four away games in the league.
- Valenciennes have drawn both of their two regional derbies this season in Ligue 1.
- Valenciennes have lost 12 points from winning positions this season in Ligue 1, a joint league-high.
- Gregory Pujol is completing his most prolific league season since joining Valenciennes (eight goals).
Lyon - Bordeaux
- Bordeaux are unbeaten in their last four league encounters against Lyon, winning three and drawing one.
- Lyon have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last nine league matches against Bordeaux.
- Lyon have scored in all of their last 14 league fixtures.
- Lyon have lost their last two competitive games.
- Bafetimbi Gomis has scored four goals in his last four league appearances at the Gerland stadium.
- Lyon have opened the scoring in nine of their 11 home matches this season in Ligue 1.
- Bordeaux have scored a league-high five goals after the 89th minute this season in Ligue 1.
- Jean Tigana has never lost when travelling to Lyon as a Ligue 1 manager, winning once and drawing on three occasions.
Marseille - Arles-Avignon
- Marseille are unbeaten in their last 10 competitive homes games, winning seven and drawing three.
- Arles-Avignon have won just one of their 23 competitive matches this season.
- Arles-Avignon have failed to score in any of their last six away league games, currently the longest run.
- The only three goals Arles-Avignon have scored away from home this season in Ligue 1 have all been headers.
- Arles-Avignon lost 4-0 in both of their away games against current Ligue 1 top-five sides this season.
- Faruk Hadzibegic's worst-ever defeat as a Ligue 1 manager came against a team coached by Didier Deschamps in May 2003, when Troyes suffered a 6-0 defeat at Monaco.
Montpellier - St Etienne
- St Etienne have won four of their last five top-flight meetings with Montpellier.
- None of the last 14 league encounters between these two sides have ended in a draw, Montpellier winning six and St Etienne eight.
- Montpellier have won their last two league games, coming back from losing positions in both matches.
- St Etienne have won just one of their last eight competitive away games.
- St Etienne have scored in each of their last 10 league matches.
- Montpellier have managed a league-high seven wins by a one-goal margin this season.
- Only one away team have managed o keep a clean sheet at the Mosson stadium this season in Ligue 1.
- St Etienne winger Bakary Sako has scored four goals in his last five league appearances.
Nice - Sochaux
- Sochaux are unbeaten in their last 12 league encounters against Nice, winning five and drawing seven.
- The last four Sochaux trips to Nice in Ligue 1 have all ended in draws.
- Only 4% of the total points earned by Sochaux this season have come on the road.
- Sochaux have scored more league goals this term (35) than during the whole of last season (28).
- Nice have failed to score in each of their last three league matches, currently the longest drought.
- Modibo Maiga has netted three goals in his two league appearances since the turn of the year.
Rennes - Paris SG
- PSG are without a win in their last eight league encounters against Rennes, scoring just two goals in the process.
- Frederic Antonetti has won six of his nine league encounters against Antoine Kombouare as a Ligue 1 manager.
- Rennes have won their last four home games in the league.
- PSG have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 12 league games, currently the longest run.
- This season Rennes have drawn all of their four league matches against sides currently ranked in the top five positions.
- PSG are completing their best league season since 2003/04 when they had 39 point after 21 match days.
- The five competitive games involving Rennes since the turn of the year have produced 26 goals.
- Rennes have conceded nine goals in their last two competitive games.
Toulouse - Monaco
- The last seven league matches between these two sides at Stadium have all ended in draws and the last three have been goalless.
- Toulouse have won their last three home games, keeping a clean sheet in the process.
- None of the last 10 league matches involving Toulouse have ended in a draw, currently the longest run.
- Monaco have drawn 12 of their 21 league matches this season, they have also drawn all of their last three competitive games.
- Monaco have won just one of their last 19 away games in the top flight.
- Monaco have drawn 0-0 a league-high six times this term.
- Franck Tabanou has netted Toulouse's two league goals since the turn of the year.
- Monaco signing Pascal Feindouno returns to Ligue 1 where he previously netted 50 goals in 262 appearances.