Ligue 1 Opta Facts - December 19-20
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Bordeaux have won their last four Ligue 1 games, keeping clean sheets in each of those games.
- Bordeaux are the only side yet to concede a goal in the second-half at home this season.
- Lorient have never won at Bordeaux in the league (two defeats, three draws).
- Lorient have only won once in 10 league encounters against the current champions.
- Yoann Gourcuff has so far won both of his matches against his father, Christian Gourcuff, who currently manages Lorient.
- Boulogne have lost 10 of their last 12 Ligue 1 games and have not kept a clean sheet in their last 13 Ligue 1 games.
- Sochaux have failed to score more than one goal in their last seven games.
- Sochaux have failed to win any of their last 14 league trips to the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region.
- Tunisian international Yassin Mikari has netted two goals in his last three league appearances after failing to do so in his first 26.
- Sochaux have won 58% of their matches with Jeremy Brechet this season in Ligue 1 (seven out of 12) and 0% without him (one draw and three defeats).
- Both encounters between these two sides last season ended 0-0.
- Nice have never won at Grenoble in the top flight (two defeats, one draw).
- Grenoble have scored 10 goals against Nice in the top flight, only against Toulouse they have netted as many.
- Grenoble have not scored in the first-half of their last 14 Ligue 1 games.
- Nice have lost their last four games, the longest current run in Ligue 1.
- Nancy have never won at la Mosson stadium in the top flight: four defeats, two draws and only two goals scored.
- Only Bordeaux have picked up more points than Montpellier at home in Ligue 1 this season.
- Nancy have scored in all their away games this season.
- Montpellier are the only side yet to concede a goal in the first-half of games at home this season.
- Rennes have won their last five league encounters against PSG, conceding only one goal in the process.
- Paris SG centre half Mamadou Sakho has scored two own goals in his only two appearances against Rennes.
- Jimmy Briand has netted three goals in his last four appearances against Paris.
- PSG have failed to score a single goal in their last three trips to Rennes in the league.
- PSG have never kept a clean sheet away from home this season.
- Lens are unbeaten in their last eight league meetings against Valenciennes in the top flight (five wins, three draws).
- Lens have won their last three trips to the Nungesser stadium in the league.
- Valenciennes are unbeaten in their last six home games. Only Lille are on a better current run.
- Lens have scored a goal in each of their last seven games, the best run currently in Ligue 1.
- Toifilou Maoulida has scored in his last two games for Lens.
- Marseille have won six of their last seven league meetings against St Etienne.
- St Etienne have won none of their last five games, the longest current run in Ligue 1.
- St Etienne not scored at home in their last four league games..
- Marseille have the best attacking record away from home in Ligue 1 this season with 20 goals.
- Marseille left back Taye Taiwo has netted two goals in his last three appearances against St Etienne.
- Auxerre's last two games have ended 0-0.
- Toulouse have never scored more than two goals in a league match against Auxerre.
- Toulouse have only taken one point from their last seven trips to Auxerre in the league (six defeats, one draw).
- André-Pierre Gignac and Ireneusz Jelen are the top scorers in Ligue 1 this year (2009).
- Auxerre's games have seen the fewest goals in Ligue 1 this season (30).
- Lille have won their last four Ligue 1 matches, scoring four goals in each.
- If Lille manage to score four goals against Le Mans, they will equal the all-time record held by Reims, of five consecutive matches with at least four goals scored, in 1952.
- Le Mans have lost all of their away matches this season in Ligue 1.
- Le Mans have just won two consecutive games, their best run in Ligue 1 this season.
- Le Mans have scored more goals at Lille than at any other away ground in the top flight: seven.
- Yohan Cabaye has scored a penalty in each of the last four match days.
- Lyon are unbeaten in their last four matches against Monaco in Ligue 1: three wins and one draw.
- Lyon have won their last two trips to the Louis II stadium in the league, keeping a clean sheet in both matches.
- Monaco have beaten Lyon 40 times in the league, no other team has won as many matches against the seven-times champions.
- Lyon have always scored away from home in Ligue 1 this season.
- Monaco have not scored in open play at home since 13 September.