Ligue 1 Opta Facts - Evian - Lyon
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Evian - Lyon
- Only four clubs have picked up more points than Evian TG (27) in Ligue 1 in 2012 : Montpellier (39), Lille (35), PSG (33) & Bordeaux (32).
- Evian TG have won eight of their last 12 league games.
- Evian TG (52 goals) are the first promoted club to score more than 50 goals in Ligue 1 since Rennes in 1993/94 (53).
- Evian's home ground of the Parc des Sports has seen the fewest draws in Ligue 1 this season (two, level with Montpellier's La Mosson).
- Lyon have won only one of their last eight away league games, suffering five defeats and two draws.
- Lyon have kept only five clean sheets, the lowest tally in Ligue 1 this season.
- Lyon have lost nine away league games this season, their worst tally since 1996/97 (9 defeats).
- If Lyon don't win this match, they will be certain of finishing outside the top 3 in Ligue 1 for the first time since 1997/98
- Evian & Lyon are the most prolific sides in the first-half of games in Ligue 1 this season with 31 and 29 goals respectively.