Ligue 1 Opta Facts - January 13
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Monaco - Montpellier
- Monaco remain unbeaten in their last 18 league encounters against Montpellier, winning the last four.
- The last Ligue 1 meeting between these two sides saw a hat trick netted by Manchester City forward Emmanuel Adebayor (20th February 2004).
- Montpellier have won only four times in their 38 league matches against Monaco.
- Montpellier top scorer Victor Montano netted his first ever goal in France at the Louis II stadium, on August 14th 2004, when his former side Istres lost 2-1 against Monaco.
- Chu Young Park has scored Monaco's last three league goals.
- Monaco have failed to score more than once per Ligue 1 match since October 24th 2009.
- Attacking duo Park-Nene has scored 80% of Monaco goals this season in Ligue 1.
- A league-high five Monaco players have received at least five yellow cards.
Boulogne-sur-Mer - Sochaux
- Boulogne have conceded a league-high 35 goals.
- Sochaux have won their last two league fixtures, only Bordeaux and Lille are on a longer winning run.
- Boulogne have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 Ligue 1 fixtures, currently the longest run.
- Sochaux have always lost after conceding the opening goal this season in Ligue 1.
- 71% of the goals conceded by Boulogne have come after the half time break, the highest ratio this season in the top flight.
- Sochaux have posted a 62% winning ratio with Jeremy Brechet this season (8 out of 13), and 0% without the experienced centre half (0 out of four).
- No Sochaux player has netted more than two goals this season in the league.
- This match will be refereed by Christian Guillard, who has shown the most red cards this season in the league (five).