Midweek Football League Opta Facts: 1-2 April
Blackburn Rovers v Brighton and Hove Albion
- Blackburn have scored in each of their last 10 league meetings with Brighton at Ewood Park, but have only scored 13 in total across these games.
- There have been four penalties scored in the last three clashes between Rovers and the Seagulls, with Brighton scoring one in all three.
- Blackburn Rovers have won just one of their last seven league games, drawing each of the last three (L3).
- Brighton have lost their last three Championship games, each without scoring.
- Only Birmingham (10 games) have been waiting longer than Blackburn for a clean sheet (7) in the Championship.
- Only two of Brighton's goals this season have come from substitutes, a league-low figure.
Leeds United v Charlton Athletic
- Ross McCormack scored all four goals as Leeds won 4-2 at The Valley in this season's reverse fixture.
- Charlton are unbeaten in five league games at Elland Road, winning one and drawing four.
- Leeds have lost five of their last six league games, winning the other against Millwall.
- The Addicks have kept five clean sheets in their last eight league games. However, in the other three games, they have conceded exactly three goals each time.
- Ross McCormack has scored more goals in home games than any other Championship player (16).
- Charlton have scored just nine first-half goals all season, half as many as Leeds have managed (18).
Wigan Athletic v Leicester City
- Wigan Athletic are unbeaten in nine home league games, winning six and drawing three.
- Leicester have a perfectly even Football League record with the Latics, winning one, drawing one and losing one.
- Only Leicester (11 games) are currently on a longer unbeaten home streak than Wigan's nine game run (W6 D3).
- The Foxes have won seven of their last nine away games in the Championship, drawing the other two. It is the longest current unbeaten run in the league.
- Wigan have scored 18 times in the final 15 minutes of Championship games this season, one more than Leicester have managed in this period.
- Chris Wood's last three goals for Leicester have come as a substitute, all within his last five appearances.
Coventry City v Bradford City
- Coventry have only won one of their last nine league meetings with the Bantams (D4 L4).
- Bradford have kept three clean sheets in their last four against the Sky Blues.
- Callum Wilson has scored seven goals in his last seven league appearances for Coventry, with just two of those arriving at home.
- Only Crewe (26) and Coventry (22) have dropped more points from winning positions than Bradford City this season (21).
- Bradford have conceded 56% of their goals in the first half; a league-high share.
Port Vale v Crawley Town
- Louis Dodds has scored in all three previous meetings between Port Vale and Crawley Town.
- Crawley's one previous trip to Vale Park in the league ended in a 2-2 draw in August 2011; it was their first ever Football League fixture.
- Crawley have scored 16 times in the first half this season; a joint-league-low with Shrewsbury.
- Port Vale's last seven home league games have alternated between a victory and a defeat; they won their last home match against Tranmere (3-2).
- Port Vale have conceded 16 headed goals this season; a league-high.
Sheffield United v Brentford
- The Blades are unbeaten in four at home to Brentford in the Football League (W1 D3), scoring exactly twice in the last three.
- Brentford have alternated between scoring twice or failing to score in their last seven at Bramall Lane; they drew 2-2 last time.
- The Blades have kept four clean sheets from their last five home league games, winning four (L1).
- Brentford have kept three clean sheets in their last four away league games, though they've also failed to score in three.
- Sheffield United have scored a league-low four goals in the final 15 minutes of matches this season.
Stevenage v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Stevenage have won three and lost none of their four home league games on a Tuesday this season.
- Wolves' 2-0 victory over Stevenage in this season's reverse fixture was the first ever meeting between these two sides.
- Wolves have won their last three league games; the joint-current longest winning run in the division.
- Stevenage have scored 58% of their goals in the first half; a league-high proportion.
- Wolves have scored in each of their last seven away league games; the current longest scoring run in League One.
- Only Dean Cox (12) has made more assists in League One this term than Bakary Sako (11).
Peterborough United v Colchester United
- Peterborough have only won one of their last five in the league against Colchester at London Road (D1 L3).
- Overall, Colchester have only lost two of their last 11 against the Posh (W6 D3).
- Colchester United have yet to score from the penalty spot this season; a joint-league-low.
- The Posh have lost six times from winning positions this campaign; more than any other side.
- The U's have gone six games without a league win on the road, losing five (D1).
Bury v Bristol Rovers
- Bury have only won one of their last eight league games against the Gas (D4 L3).
- Rovers have conceded just three times in their last seven league games at Gigg Lane combined (W2 D3 L2).
- Bury's weekend win over Northampton was their first in eight league games (D5 L2).
- Bristol Rovers haven't won any of their last 11 away games (D5 L6), scoring just five times in the process.
- Danny Mayor has played a hand in eight of Bury's last 13 league goals, scoring three and assisting five (62%).
- The Pirates have won just once in the four away games in which they've led in League Two this season (D1 L2).